Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Winthrop44

:rofl::date:I'll go see if I can find him there lol Edit: I couldn't find the swatch.

I think I want Bryan.

Yes, he's on my list too! Try @tremblelikeflower on Instagram: PJ on Instagram: “It’s a mini [URL=https://www.specktra.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=swatchsaturday]#swatchsaturday this week with 1/10th of the new #tfboysandgirls . None of my counters had these in yet so I ordered sight…”[/url]
She describes Scott as a faintly metallic mauve berry.

Winthrop44

:cloud9: It's lovely. Thanks! I've been thinking of you because of the hurricane :doh::shakehead::hugs:
Thanks! The track has taken a turn for the way better for us. We could still have issues but I'm hopeful we may not. I am praying for the people along the NC coast. It will be catastrophic there.

TraceyMc

Yes, he's on my list too! Try @tremblelikeflower on Instagram: PJ on Instagram: “It’s a mini #swatchsaturday this week with 1/10th of the new #tfboysandgirls . None of my counters had these in yet so I ordered sight…”

Oh Winthrop44 I'll be eating cornflakes for the rest of the month !! I really did not need to see Scott :whistle: yep he just fell into my cart :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

shadowaddict

Thanks! The track has taken a turn for the way better for us. We could still have issues but I'm hopeful we may not. I am praying for the people along the NC coast. It will be catastrophic there.

I will keep you guys in my thoughts & prayers. Hopefully all will be mild.
imagegif

Icecaramellatte

Yes, he's on my list too! Try @tremblelikeflower on Instagram: PJ on Instagram: “It’s a mini #swatchsaturday this week with 1/10th of the new #tfboysandgirls . None of my counters had these in yet so I ordered sight…”

I bought 2 out of the 3 shades tremblelikeaflower bought. Chadwick and Donovan. I almost bought Scott but was trying to show some restraint. I am kicking myself. I think I will go back for it if it is still there. I wore Chadwick today and it was quite nice. It felt very comfortable on the lips. A creme finish. I can't say how long it lasted as I was quite busy today and didn't get to check on it and reapply. I rarely get to do that anyway. I know it has only been one day but I think Chadwick should be in contention to return as a full size lipstick.

JerseyGirl

Yes i guess the S means synthetic, if thats the case i will return them and try to find them at the CCO, or i will go for some hakuhodo or wayne goss, i don’t have any of his brushes but based on all the reviews they seem high quality, im trying to replace my mac150 and 116 i use them for face powder and blush but they are so scratchy and now that im using retin A my skin is more sensitive so i need someting soft and that doesn’t shed as much as my mac brushes

Check out Sweet Make-up Temptations. She reviews and compares tons of brushes. She even made her own line. She also has very sensitive skin so always mentions how a brush feels on her skin.

MaryJane

I bought 2 out of the 3 shades tremblelikeaflower bought. Chadwick and Donovan. I almost bought Scott but was trying to show some restraint. I am kicking myself. I think I will go back for it if it is still there. I wore Chadwick today and it was quite nice. It felt very comfortable on the lips. A creme finish. I can't say how long it lasted as I was quite busy today and didn't get to check on it and reapply. I rarely get to do that anyway. I know it has only been one day but I think Chadwick should be in contention to return as a full size lipstick.

Chadwick is one of the ones i'm interested in. Do you think it would work for someone with almost no pigment in their lips? I don't mind a darker lipstick as long as it isn't too vampy.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Yes i guess the S means synthetic, if thats the case i will return them and try to find them at the CCO, or i will go for some hakuhodo or wayne goss, i don’t have any of his brushes but based on all the reviews they seem high quality, im trying to replace my mac150 and 116 i use them for face powder and blush but they are so scratchy and now that im using retin A my skin is more sensitive so i need someting soft and that doesn’t shed as much as my mac brushes

Also check out Chikuhodo. They have some fantastic brushes as well.

Check out Sweet Make-up Temptations. She reviews and compares tons of brushes. She even made her own line. She also has very sensitive skin so always mentions how a brush feels on her skin.

Echoing this, too!

TraceyMc

Just got Helena , really pretty for Autumn , I'd describe it as a watermelon red with a slight berry undertone , it's so shiny it makes my lips look really luscious and juicy !!! & again even though a sheer it is just like Ava really quite pigmented ..... Tom Ford I m loving this sheer formula :heart:

Latest posts