Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Shars

At least I still have that one. I caved and bought Midnight Sea off eBay just for the bottom part. Ugh

The lengths that we have to go.... *smh*
If you're near to one of those outlet malls that has the Cosmetics Company Store (the estee lauder outlet) you may find some of the older TF duos on discount. I saw some twice this year but don't remember now which ones they were *face palm*.

Icecaramellatte

Andrew Gordon on Instagram: “Remember #Enchanted from 2012? Here’s the new and improved version: #VirginOrchid It’s identical to the original Enchanted except for that…”

Picked up Lost Cherry fragrance yesterday at the boutique and threw in Daydream purple quad too. There was another quad I was thinking it was Orchid something. Swatched it and instantly thought of Enchanted and told the MA so. Passed on it but I was very curious if I was thinking right. I wished at the time that I could swatch them side by side. Glad to know I wasn't off base.

They did have the Fabulous lipstick and candle and body spray and mini coffet of perfumes. I asked about upcoming products. There didn't seem like too many stand out products mostly just adding colors too lines. But there was the face compact from the soleil line which we heard about. Some double ended pencils. A powder highlighter and a liquid highlighter. I'm thinking it was called dew drops but I think that is Marc Jacobs. Maybe it was Glow drops. I can't recall anything else.

awickedshape

Picked up Lost Cherry fragrance yesterday at the boutique and threw in Daydream purple quad too. There was another quad I was thinking it was Orchid something. Swatched it and instantly thought of Enchanted and told the MA so. Passed on it but I was very curious if I was thinking right. I wished at the time that I could swatch them side by side. Glad to know I wasn't off base.

They did have the Fabulous lipstick and candle and body spray and mini coffet of perfumes. I asked about upcoming products. There didn't seem like too many stand out products mostly just adding colors too lines. But there was the face compact from the soleil line which we heard about. Some double ended pencils. A powder highlighter and a liquid highlighter. I'm thinking it was called dew drops but I think that is Marc Jacobs. Maybe it was Glow drops. I can't recall anything else.

Trying to recall if I saw anything from Winter Soleil... too many products!

Icecaramellatte

Trying to recall if I saw anything from Winter Soleil... too many products!

Well, I asked the MA because Beautylish sent a sign up for the collection release but I have no idea what is in the collection. I can't remember what he said though. That may have been when he mentioned the pencils and the face compact. I don't know. If Beautylish had a sign up, it should be soon.

Winthrop44

How do you like Daydream?

Latest posts