Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

boschicka

So there are 2 new quads with the formula like Nude Dip & Honeymoon and then these new ones are like the regular eyeshadow formula , I like the look of Pretty Baby , Leopard Sun and African Violet but really can't wait to see swatches ;)

From the TF Sephora community board:

Nuwc1998*
Monday
[MENTION=101783]mochapj[/MENTION]Titanium Smoke/Last Dance/Silvered Topaz/Starry Night/Lilac Dream are all being retired, that's correct. There are only 7 new quads coming to all retailers, 2 of which are already available (Daydream and Virgin Orchid).

The sixth quad mentioned is going to be exclusive to a certain retailer with different packaging, formula, and effect on the lids. That's all I'm allowed to say for now*

boschicka

Nuwc1998*
Monday
[MENTION=101783]mochapj[/MENTION]Titanium Smoke/Last Dance/Silvered Topaz/Starry Night/Lilac Dream are all being retired, that's correct. There are only 7 new quads coming to all retailers, 2 of which are already available (Daydream and Virgin Orchid).

The sixth quad mentioned is going to be exclusive to a certain retailer with different packaging, formula, and effect on the lids. That's all I'm allowed to say for now*

So the 2 new wet/dry quads, 5 regular quads, and 1 mystery quad that's a retailer exclusive

awickedshape

So the 2 new wet/dry quads, 5 regular quads, and 1 mystery quad that's a retailer exclusive

I was wondering if they were going to do a Black Orchid quad ... I think I saw a lipstick pop up on NM... I could also be cuckoo lol

:help:AWS...you used the "F" word :scream::rotfl:

Whoops lol

So far, I'm really liking Supernouveau

I like that one but I feel like it's a mix with Titanium Smoke and Last Dance... and I also cannot get any more eyeshadows lol

boschicka

I was wondering if they were going to do a Black Orchid quad ... I think I saw a lipstick pop up on NM... I could also be cuckoo lol

There was mention of that lipstick in the same thread and I think someone saw a quad mentioned in a list of the black orchid collection. So you're not bonkers. :D

awickedshape

There was mention of that lipstick in the same thread and I think someone saw a quad mentioned in a list of the black orchid collection. So you're not bonkers. :D

Inconclusive! ;) :roflmao:

Ah, ok. I was wondering after the FF lipstick came out. As they started doing a blush or highlighter and lipstick to coordinate with the frangrances I was wondering why they didn't name VO Orchid Soleil instead.
A quad with the ridged packaging might be odd. Excuse the rambling lol

MaryJane

I’m thinking of picking up another TF Signature Fragrance during the upcoming Rouge sale. At the top of my list is Velvet Orchid. Does anyone here have it? Do you like it? I had Black Orchid but gave it away it was a little too strong for my liking.

I’ll also be getting another bottle of my fave TF Noir Pour Femme.

boschicka

Inconclusive! ;) :roflmao:

Ah, ok. I was wondering after the FF lipstick came out. As they started doing a blush or highlighter and lipstick to coordinate with the frangrances I was wondering why they didn't name VO Orchid Soleil instead.
A quad with the ridged packaging might be odd. Excuse the rambling lol

Ha! Ok, not bonkers for THAT reason. :p

If you look in the details under the black orchid lipstick listing on NM, it lists the following:

Black Orchid Eau de Parfume, Eye Color Quad, Lip Brush, Nail Lacquer

TraceyMc

Nuwc1998*
Monday
@mochapjTitanium Smoke/Last Dance/Silvered Topaz/Starry Night/Lilac Dream are all being retired, that's correct. There are only 7 new quads coming to all retailers, 2 of which are already available (Daydream and Virgin Orchid).

I'm confused ( or dense ) so we have the 2 new quads with the wet & dry formula , then the other 5 in the regular formula but what do they mean by the 6th quad mentioned ? Shouldn't that be an 8th overall quad as they said the other 7 were going to all retailers or is it one of the 7 mentioned that is going to be an exclusive to one retailer ? :confused:

TraceyMc

Also I like the look of the Virgin Orchid palette and that particular formula but I think it may just look too much like Nude Dip ( which I already have ) on the eyes so debating which palette to go for , I need to see swatches first but it may be between Leopard Sun and Pretty Baby . Any idea when these palettes are being released ?

boschicka

I'm confused ( or dense ) so we have the 2 new quads with the wet & dry formula , then the other 5 in the regular formula but what do they mean by the 6th quad mentioned ? Shouldn't that be an 8th overall quad as they said the other 7 were going to all retailers or is it one of the 7 mentioned that is going to be an exclusive to one retailer ? :confused:

6th in relation to unreleased quads.

boschicka

Also I like the look of the Virgin Orchid palette and that particular formula but I think it may just look too much like Nude Dip ( which I already have ) on the eyes so debating which palette to go for , I need to see swatches first but it may be between Leopard Sun and Pretty Baby . Any idea when these palettes are being released ?

I saw speculation of 11/4 but nothing verified yet.

Latest posts