Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

boschicka

24 Photosynthesex

The yellow shade is the most buttery.
The bottom left is just a satin brown. Not sure why it looks burgundy in some pics.
Upper right is similar to shades like MAC's blue brown pigment.
The matte green is a Gumby green.

They all swatched nicely.

Last edited:

elegant-one

24 Photosynthesex

The yellow shade is the most buttery.
The bottom left is just a satin brown. Not sure why it looks burgundy in some pics.
Upper right is similar to shades like MAC's blue brown pigment.
The matte green is a Gumby green.

They all swatched nicely.

Gumby Green! :wow: Does that work for you?

elegant-one

Ha, yes. I can rock a green look. Perhaps I should have been Gumby for Halloween! Next year. :p

:roflmao::idea: I LOVE Gumby. How awesome that you can rock the green. Honestly, I don't think I have ever even tried green es.

gumby-hoodie-close.jpg

boschicka

1) How are you these days, my dear [MENTION=95644]awickedshape[/MENTION]?

2) Not the most current release, but everyone needs to own the Ultra-Shine Lip Color in Luscious. It's so pretty in person. A MLBB color....for people with normal lips. :p

3) The new Lumiere Lips are up at Saks. Has anyone seen lip swatches of these (other than the wildly inaccurate TF ones)?

awickedshape

1) How are you these days, my dear [MENTION=95644]awickedshape[/MENTION]?

2) Not the most current release, but everyone needs to own the Ultra-Shine Lip Color in Luscious. It's so pretty in person. A MLBB color....for people with normal lips. :p

3) The new Lumiere Lips are up at Saks. Has anyone seen lip swatches of these (other than the wildly inaccurate TF ones)?

Hey, I'm hanging in there. No major changes to be made until next year so another tough holiday season.
I hope all is well with you :flowers:

Latest posts