Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Winthrop44

Not to be cynical but the way they’ve been putting things up after sales lately I’m wondering if they will be missing until after the 25 off 75 promo.

MaryJane

Not to be cynical but the way they’ve been putting things up after sales lately I’m wondering if they will be missing until after the 25 off 75 promo.
Who knows - they could be sold out. I know they were still online during the Rouge/VIB/Insider sales with many of the palettes sold out. Doesn’t make sense they would have them available during the sale but not the $25 off promo.

lipstickaddict

They've been pulled from the Canadian site too, and they were not all sold out during the sale, or at least it didn't show that days after the sale ended. I know, because I wanted to use my $100 bonus card on Pretty Baby and I've been checking daily for a re-stock. A lot were still available but then poof they all disappeared! I actually wonder if it's an overhaul of sorts, given that Sephora was still selling some that are ones I've heard are supposed to be discontinued.

Last edited:

boschicka

The chat fools were saying the listing is gone b/c they are sold out. That is clearly not accurate. So just say you don't know, chat fools. :p

Winthrop44

@Winthrop44 did you ever get the Tom Ford page to work on the NM site, as they extended the promo code?
I did but unless they changed it the code doesn’t work on TF. That’s where I ordered the F lipstick from. It’s ok, I really didn’t need to spend more than that just to use a code, as I tend to do! The reason I noticed the quads missing from Sephora was that I was trying to figure out what to get with the 25 off 75. If DE’s retinol is not launched by then I may just skip it altogether.

awickedshape

I did but unless they changed it the code doesn’t work on TF. That’s where I ordered the F lipstick from. It’s ok, I really didn’t need to spend more than that just to use a code, as I tend to do! The reason I noticed the quads missing from Sephora was that I was trying to figure out what to get with the 25 off 75. If DE’s retinol is not launched by then I may just skip it altogether.

Oh, crap I forgot! :zombie:
I hope you love FF

I didn't use it, myself.
I ended up getting a pair of sneakers from Lady Foot Locker at 20% offand making a small order at Saks (no discount).
Nordies cart still waiting :p

Winthrop44

Oh, crap I forgot! :zombie:
I hope you love FF

I didn't use it, myself.
I ended up getting a pair of sneakers from Lady Foot Locker at 20% offand making a small order at Saks (no discount).
Nordies cart still waiting :p
Actually I was just on NM and they have a new code, one of the future GC ones, that seems to work on everything I looked at, BUT I am still going to try to avoid getting sucked in! LOL

Winthrop44

I hear ya! Good luck ;)
Thanks! You too! Did you realize Nordies has a GC deal too, $50 with $250 purchase? Surprised they didn’t match the NM deal. I’m not a huge fan of the future use GC myself since I missed out on using my last NM one when my father passed away and that left a bad taste in my mouth.

awickedshape

Thanks! You too! Did you realize Nordies has a GC deal too, $50 with $250 purchase? Surprised they didn’t match the NM deal. I’m not a huge fan of the future use GC myself since I missed out on using my last NM one when my father passed away and that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Oh... :( :knuddel:

I only just saw it. I've been lax in clearing my Promotions email folder so I checked it. Must be hundreds to clear.
I will have to miss that one, unfortunately.
I think Saks has their beauty bag even on, too? Saw it on their site.

awickedshape

Because it’s still nowhere to be found or because you don’t like it? I was surprised to see in that pic that London Suede looks cooler toned than Preternatural.

A toss-up between the lack of swatches and the price. Subject to change as usual lol

The size and price are why I like the Boys and Girls minis so much; I haven't finished a lipstick in yearrsss ;)

Latest posts