Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

I need to buckle down...maybe just Luca
Now you're talking Dolly----being sensible!!!!
bouquet.gif

pretty_melody

I know everyone's really excited for the mini lipstick collection but I was wondering. What are everyone's favorite TF products that they own?​
Mine would have to be​
Shade and Illuminate sculpting duo​
Nude Vanille Lipstick​
Enchanted eyeshadow quad​

Dolly Snow

I know everyone's really excited for the mini lipstick collection but I was wondering. What are everyone's favorite TF products that they own?​
Mine would have to be​
Nude Vanille Lipstick​
I don't own any TF products

Medgal07

Mine would have to be​
Nude Vanille Lipstick​
I'm pretty attached to my TF collection. Please don't make me choose
sigh.gif

13 E/S Palettes
7 individual blushes
2 blush duos
15 Lipsticks
1 Lip Gloss
Shade & Illuminate duo, shade 2
Fire Lust Skin Illuminator
3 NPs

pretty_melody

I'm pretty attached to my TF collection. Please don't make me choose
sigh.gif

13 E/S Palettes
7 individual blushes
2 blush duos
15 Lipsticks
1 Lip Gloss
Shade & Illuminate duo, shade 2
Fire Lust Skin Illuminator
3 NPs
Wow! That is a TF collection fit for a queen indeed! Adopt me?
drools.gif

Sugar & Spice

Speaking of Fire Lust, I guess it's perm now which is a good thing. Fav TF products for me are Orchid Haze quad and the matte lipsticks. I'm interested in the eye primer so I'm going to order that when I order the boy lippies.

I really need to pay attention to the descriptions so I can pick the right shade/s but I'm only getting 2 at most. Hopefully there will be swatches before Dec. 1

Medgal07

Speaking of Fire Lust, I guess it's perm now which is a good thing. Fav TF products for me are Orchid Haze quad and the matte lipsticks. I'm interested in the eye primer so I'm going to order that when I order the boy lippies.

I really need to pay attention to the descriptions so I can pick the right shade/s but I'm only getting 2 at most. Hopefully there will be swatches before Dec. 1
Good luck selecting your 2 lippies.

Marsha Pomells

Really Tom Ford???  Really???   *tears up all other  list and storms out of thread* REALLY???    *looks back and kicks the door on my way out* ~I need the silver haired sugar daddy in the video~   
I never had to stifle my laugh so much on the bus
Omar is pretty, I dated a guy named Omar that was a complete ass to me.  I don't think I can bring myself to wear it.  Ok so, what is it really like living off of Ramen for a month?  I need to make sure I don't dupe any Nars/Tom Ford. 
I do a rice and noodle diet every year in January (spending too much over Christmas is painful) make sure you have different flavour noodles to switch it up, otherwise it will become boring and unbearable

beauteblogueur

Not sure if this is already posted but here ya go!! Source : Temptalia

UPDATED AVAILABILITY! 50 miniature-sized, limited edition lipsticks will be released November 28that 12:01am on tomford.com, and they will be available for four days (or while stock lasts). They will launch online only on December 1st for one day only at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks,Nordstrom, and Bloomingdale’s.
They will return on December 26th online and in department stores and will be on-counter for eight weeks (or until stock lasts). Each lipstick retails for $32.00.

On counter for 8 weeks sounds good. If that's the plan then they should have a decent amount of stock.

allthingsglam

Mine would have to be​
Nude Vanille Lipstick​
I would say his eyeliner and I love the lipsticks

awickedshape

I've managed to ignore Deep Mink, Fire Lust, True Coral, Negligee, the contouring duos, the blushes and he does this.

I can't even with you, TF lol

Latest posts