Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

allthingsglam

Yay!!!! Awesome Glammy!!!
awwwww thanks v
   :pompom: [COLOR=0000FF] Well, what are they Glammy.???  I tried to read one, Crimson Noir??? Is that right?[/COLOR]
u are right medgal its crimson noir which I have wanted forever and narcotic rouge I think I have reached my red limit this year I had like 5 new reds this week lol kinky I bu its stunningggg no more reds hehe if I can help it but I am getting that guerlain red gloss

Medgal07

I guess I will have to live without the beautiful Mr Ford and his boys lol
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

u are right medgal its crimson noir which I have wanted forever and narcotic rouge I think I have reached my red limit this year I had like 5 new reds this week lol kinky I bu its stunningggg no more reds hehe if I can help it but I am getting that guerlain red gloss
Crimson Noir is very pretty. I'll have to look up Narcotic Rouge---I don't think I've ever heard of that one. ENJOY them Glammy--I'm sure they'll be beautiful on you.
I think I have enough TF red lipstick too. In addition to Crimson Noir, I have Slander, Velvet Cherry and Vampire Kiss. I think my last 5 lipsticks were red---love red,
but enough already. That gloss is gorgeous. If I thought I'd use it I would definitely get it too!!! I just got the Guerlain 'Rouge G l'Extrait' Lip Color, Luxure M27 an
amazing matte red that's a combination of lip gloss & ipstick. It's awesome if you can get it open---but that's a whole other story!!

TF REDS :tom ford narcotic rouge lipstick swatch

NaomiH

Crimson Noir is very pretty. I'll have to look up Narcotic Rouge---I don't think I've ever heard of that one. ENJOY them Glammy--I'm sure they'll be beautiful on you.
I think I have enough TF red lipstick too. In addition to Crimson Noir, I have Slander, Velvet Cherry and Vampire Kiss. I think my last 5 lipsticks were red---love red but enough already.
That gloss is gorgeous. If I thought I'd use it I would definitely get it too!!! I just got the Guerlain 'Rouge G l'Extrait' Lip Color, Luxure M27 an amazing matte red that's a combination of lip gloss &
lipstick. It's awesome if you can get it open---but that's a whole other story!!
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]   Crimson Noir is very pretty.  I'll have to look up Narcotic Rouge---I don't think I've ever heard of that one.  ENJOY them Glammy--I'm sure they'll be beautiful on you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I think I have enough TF red lipstick too.  In addition to Crimson Noir, I have Slander, Velvet Cherry and Vampire Kiss.  I think my last 5 lipsticks were red---love red,[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   but [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]enough already.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]That gloss is gorgeous. If I thought I'd use it I would definitely get it too!!!  I just got the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain 'Rouge G l'Extrait' Lip Color, Luxure M27 an[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   amazing[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] matte red that's a combination of lip gloss & [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]ipstick.  It's awesome if you can get it open---but that's a whole other story!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   TF REDS :[/COLOR]tom ford narcotic rouge lipstick swatch
i can't wait to try both my lips are stain I worn kinky lipstick to bed last night lol after smoke red and that red guerlain gloss I'm done with reds for awhile yay the guerlain lipgloss lipstick combo sounds amazing

laurennnxox

Oh I was just thinking I hope a package arrives today. Yesterday some fashion jewelry that I had just ordered on Friday arrived. I need a box to come today too.
I made the mistake of telling hubs how much I love getting packages. He threatened to send me paper filled boxes. I no longer share those thoughts with him!

MAC has a lot of good basic products that I wouldn't hesitate to re-purchase.
I actually LOLed at this!
rofl.gif

laurennnxox

http://www.wwd.com/images/processed/wwd/2014/11/14/tom-ford/landscape/00-main/tom-ford02.jpg

Does anyone know of the second from the left is Wes? I neeeed to pick whichever shade that is from this promo pic, so beautiful!

NaomiH

http://www.wwd.com/images/processed/wwd/2014/11/14/tom-ford/landscape/00-main/tom-ford02.jpg

Does anyone know of the second from the left is Wes? I neeeed to pick whichever shade that is from this promo pic, so beautiful!
It sure looks like it could be!