Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Prettypackages

Are you serious? That's a great color for you pretty lady!!!!!!!
just saw a different picture, so now that means I only dislike the whitish shade... *sigh* Now black oyster is calling my name... I'm not intrigued by the lippies... so maybe I can still safely skip. But how can I resist anything called Golden Peach? I love peach and coral so much, my last pair of glasses are peach... I love what they do to enhance my skintone...

YarahFlower

They are both really pretty. Gold Dust is glowy and golden-light. Some people don't like warmer, shimmery blushes. I do love them--I've used one up and need to replace mine. Terra is more matte a slightly deeper. I just bought this one. They aren't dupes of each other at all.
I ordered both for that very reason! :happydance: thanks for the input ;)

YarahFlower

just saw a different picture, so now that means I only dislike the whitish shade...  *sigh*  Now black oyster is calling my name...   I'm not intrigued by the lippies...  so maybe I can still safely skip.  But how can I resist anything called Golden Peach?  I love peach and coral so much, my last pair of glasses are peach...  I love what they do to enhance my skintone...  
:poke: don't resist! Golden peach is spectacular :poke:

elegant-one

They are both really pretty. Gold Dust is glowy and golden-light. Some people don't like warmer, shimmery blushes. I do love them--I've used one up and need to replace mine. Terra is more matte a slightly deeper. I just bought this one. They aren't dupes of each other at all.
You pretty much make me really want both.

mango13

I had preordered that one too. Is that the only e/s duo that you're getting?
Yeah, none of the other ones appeal to me all that much. I kind of like naked bronze, but it just feels really easy to dupe so... I might wait to get it in a single one day or swatch in store and decide. I really like the palette but I really want to see it in store or at least see more swatches. I wanted to get Sweet Spot, but I have something very similar. So I don't know which other one I want.

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
of course!
winks.gif
I ordered that one too. I wanted the golden bronze duo, but I have spice already
That's why I passed too. I also have Illicit and 2015
sigh.gif

Medgal07

just saw a different picture, so now that means I only dislike the whitish shade... *sigh* Now black oyster is calling my name... I'm not intrigued by the lippies... so maybe I can still safely skip. But how can I resist anything called Golden Peach? I love peach and coral so much, my last pair of glasses are peach... I love what they do to enhance my skintone...
Then it's settled---you NEED Golden Peach!!!!!

Medgal07

iagree.gif
You can see the obvious difference.

Medgal07

Yeah, none of the other ones appeal to me all that much. I kind of like naked bronze, but it just feels really easy to dupe so... I might wait to get it in a single one day or swatch in store and decide. I really like the palette but I really want to see it in store or at least see more swatches. I wanted to get Sweet Spot, but I have something very similar. So I don't know which other one I want.
I had my heart set on 3 of the E'/S duos but 2 of them are rumored to be Spice/Illicit/2015, which I already have. I to Sweet Spot during its release last year. If I were to
get one of the lippies it would be Paradiso...it's so pretty.

MakeupAli

The only thing I want out of the palette is the cheek highlight and blush... I don't think that darker eyeshadow is a good shade for me.
I felt the same way but I tried the palette in BG today and the wine shadow is actually very subtle. Layered over the white and gold, it's just a touch of rose.
I decided to get that palette and probably also the brow sculptor in taupe.And that's all.

I had preordered the By Terry eye palette in Nude and they had a sample in Barney's and I realized it won't work for me at all. So that will be going back.

beautycool

http://beautyandeverythingelse.com/2015/04/tom-ford-summer-2015-swatches-fotd-and-first-impressions/ Pics courtesy of the link above :heart:
7acb62ed_IMG_3215-610x438.jpeg
28a94c05_Beena_blog-610x343.jpeg
b2c96538_IMG_3218-514x500.jpeg
Thank you for the swatches :) they do look good I went on the link and my ifone cut out half the pics :( don't know why The swatches looked good on the blogger Last night I nearly ordered the blush n rose s But I googled how much it be and wouldn't be saving much But then again I may get a better rate on my bank card than PayPal ( even though I cannot use PayPal on neimans and nords . Being they don't accept that I know pp exchange rate is $1.44 at the moment Omg it's gone terribly down the dollar I think it was a little more than that before Then I'm thinking do I wait till comes out in uk the coll What if I miss everything online in uk So I don't know really Need to know when it be in duty free too If you guys are not getting yours till may then that means uk won't be getting this coll prob till may either ? I got to make my mind up and fast

Medgal07

I felt the same way but I tried the palette in BG today and the wine shadow is actually very subtle. Layered over the white and gold, it's just a touch of rose.
I decided to get that palette and probably also the brow sculptor in taupe.And that's all.

I had preordered the By Terry eye palette in Nude and they had a sample in Barney's and I realized it won't work for me at all. So that will be going back.
Squeals---sounds so pretty!!!!! Glad you shared that
friends.gif