Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Jaymuhlee

Well, I gave in and I ordered Golden Peach. I'll just have to figure out a way to eliminate the fall out (suggestions welcome!). I wonder if maybe the SA didn't pat it on hard enough? Maybe the trick is to pat the glitter on quicker, while the cream is still wet? We'll see! Though I wasn't quite at this level, I couldn't help but think of this image:
Get both I could not decide Now I got gold dust on the way
I ordered Terra for now. Knowing me I'll probably end up with Gold Dust, too! Annnd, the star of my order... the bronzer brush! And for $33 off!

throwitawaynow

Well, I gave in and I ordered Golden Peach. I'll just have to figure out a way to eliminate the fall out (suggestions welcome!). I wonder if maybe the SA didn't pat it on hard enough? Maybe the trick is to pat the glitter on quicker, while the cream is still wet? We'll see! Though I wasn't quite at this level, I couldn't help but think of this image:
I ordered Terra for now. Knowing me I'll probably end up with Gold Dust, too! Annnd, the star of my order... the bronzer brush! And for $33 off!
Where are you getting it $33 off? That sounds like an amazing deal.

throwitawaynow

I posted earlier about it! I'm not sure how the codes were generated but Saks sent out promo codes for 10%, 15%, and 20% off. That combined with ebates' current 16% cash back amounted to $33!
Thanks! I just checked my email and I got a 10% off. Wish I had gotten more but I'm going to use it!

KiKi Kontour

Is it really? I don't know why I should be surprised about that------it is the star of the show. I'll send you a PM if I see it Kiki.
Thanx Meddy!! I know u always come thru for me off the lookout
kissy.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte

Have you called around to stores? I decided at the last minute to get the first summer palette and found one by calling around to stores.
im in the DMV and we dnt really have TF counters over here! the ones that do carry TF is mainly a small counter with just fragrance and lipsticks!!

ooooooh my gawd!!! my order shall arrive tomorrow (RS, pink sand, gold dust) and my gold peach will be here Thurs!! im nervous as hell cuz its gonna be 90 degrees and if my shyt is destroyed from meltin imma be HEART BROKEN!!! imma pray over the ups driver and truck with my package n hope by some miracle my box ends up on top of someone who mailed a block of ice or some shyt **crosses fingers** my dmn package better get there early-this is why I absolutely HATE ordering creams n lippies in the warmer months!!

Medgal07

You're so sweet, thank you!

NOt even close to Eclair. I compated them when I got home. Eclair is close to CT Mona Lisa. THose two are more cool toned compared to Naked Bronze.
You're so sweet! Thank you! Can't really explain the glitter and then topped onto the cream shadows? Very nice... Very nice. The MUA used it as a wash of color on me, nothing else was needed.

Yes, You could not pass up triple points and a GWP. Those GWP's get all the time.
friends.gif
That's cause you're so pretty, Pretty!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by YarahFlower

lol.gif
only true makeup addicts can relate!!!
th_hug.gif
iagree.gif
th_hug.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Yazmin

It's on backorder at Neiman's. Maybe place an order with them to cover you bases while you continue to look for it.

Medgal07

kissy.gif

im in the DMV and we dnt really have TF counters over here! the ones that do carry TF is mainly a small counter with just fragrance and lipsticks!!

ooooooh my gawd!!! my order shall arrive tomorrow (RS, pink sand, gold dust) and my gold peach will be here Thurs!! im nervous as hell cuz its gonna be 90 degrees and if my shyt is destroyed from meltin imma be HEART BROKEN!!! imma pray over the ups driver and truck with my package n hope by some miracle my box ends up on top of someone who mailed a block of ice or some shyt **crosses fingers** my dmn package better get there early-this is why I absolutely HATE ordering creams n lippies in the warmer months!!
friends.gif
I would also call around to TF counters at Neimans & other Dept stores across the country if you have to!!!!
I'm so glad your goodies are on the way and
lol.gif
pray they're not exposed to the heat too long.

I was expecting a package from Nordies tomorrow but it arrived today, so it sat outside for a bit because iI didn't even hear the UPS truck. Hubs was home (busted)
and said oh you have a package. I distracted him and he forgot all about it. I just opened it---some Chanel stuff, a CT cream eye shadow, my TF Rose Soleil and
Black Oyster!!! The cream shadows were fine but they have been in the cool house undisturbed for hours now. Your's will be fine too babe!!!! All I have left to get is
my Skinny Dip I'm I'll be closing the chapter on this amazing collection-----like others have said---one of the best we've seen in a long time.

th_sign_woot.gif

Medgal07

Quote:
I posted earlier about it! I'm not sure how the codes were generated but Saks sent out promo codes for 10%, 15%, and 20% off. That combined with ebates' current 16% cash back amounted to $33!
I know Jay---that was unbelievable. I used a 20% off code from an amazing Specktrette to get 3 dresses----we have 4 weddings this year and trust me I was so, so happy to get this awesome break. I wouldn't have gotten 3 dresses w/o it that 's for sure!!! The 16% Ebates cash back was frosting on the cake!!! I'll get $80 back on that one order.

th_DANCE.gif

Medgal07

Annnd, the star of my order... the bronzer brush! And for $33 off!
lmao.gif
Jay I think you'll love golden Peach. Perhaps I'll have a suggestion once I've played around with mine---they're still boxed! You will LOVE the bronzer brush---warning---you'll want to sit and pet it all day. What an amazing brush!!!!

hitchcockblonde

kissy.gif

I'm in the V part of the DMV (Although I have to be honest saying DMV just makes me of Department of Motor Vehicles and not DC, Maryland,Virginia) and the only full TF counter that I know of is the one at Neiman Marcus in Tysons Galleria so I would try calling there. They're usually pretty nice.

KiKi Kontour

I'm in the V part of the DMV (Although I have to be honest saying DMV just makes me of Department of Motor Vehicles and not DC, Maryland,Virginia) and the only full TF counter that I know of is the one at Neiman Marcus in Tysons Galleria so I would try calling there. They're usually pretty nice.
oh hey neighbor!!! im in Upper Marlboro but cool i'll call neiman's! i know its not at the nordies there. laaaawd i feel so under dressed if i EVER end up in tyson's!! i feel like the soccer moms even stroll around in red bottoms or some shyt up in there!!

welp...ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!!
cheerleader.gif
i seen my UPS man hit that PARK gear in front of my house n i rushed to the door to await such a glory to behold...then i anxiously tore the box open like a lion ready to procreate wit its mate n i heard angels sing n strings of the harps play!! A-AAAAH-AH-AAAAAAAAAH *soprano note*
angelic.gif
now im awaiting golden peach which will be here by Thurs and i'll dip into this collection this weekend since im off n toss it all on my face!! EEEEEK!!!

sosandie

oh hey neighbor!!! im in Upper Marlboro but cool i'll call neiman's! i know its not at the nordies there. laaaawd i feel so under dressed if i EVER end up in tyson's!! i feel like the soccer moms even stroll around in red bottoms or some shyt up in there!! welp...ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!! :cheer: i seen my UPS man hit that PARK gear in front of my house n i rushed to the door to await such a glory to behold...then i anxiously tore the box open like a lion ready to procreate wit its mate n i heard angels sing n strings of the harps play!! A-AAAAH-AH-AAAAAAAAAH *soprano note* :angel:  now im awaiting golden peach which will be here by Thurs and i'll dip into this collection this weekend since im off n toss it all on my face!! EEEEEK!!!
If you're still looking for the eye cheek palette try the Chicago location they still had it when I ordered. The number is 312-605-5041

Medgal07

oh hey neighbor!!! im in Upper Marlboro but cool i'll call neiman's! i know its not at the nordies there. laaaawd i feel so under dressed if i EVER end up in tyson's!! i feel like the soccer moms even stroll around in red bottoms or some shyt up in there!!

welp...ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!!
cheerleader.gif
i seen my UPS man hit that PARK gear in front of my house n i rushed to the door to await such a glory to behold...then i anxiously tore the box open like a lion ready to procreate wit its mate n i heard angels sing n strings of the harps play!! A-AAAAH-AH-AAAAAAAAAH *soprano note*
angelic.gif
now im awaiting golden peach which will be here by Thurs and i'll dip into this collection this weekend since im off n toss it all on my face!! EEEEEK!!!
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
I'm glad your goods are rolling in Kiki. Now you need to focus on the star of the show---the E & C Palette! I hope you can get one--You think you've
had a near out of body experience with what you have so far??? Just wait until you see that palette IRL.

Quote: Originally Posted by sosandie

If you're still looking for the eye cheek palette try the Chicago location they still had it when I ordered. The number is 312-605-5041
th_happy1.gif
Run Kiki run!!!!! You know how it is when the invisibles see this info---GO, Go Go!!!!!!!

YarahFlower

oh hey neighbor!!! im in Upper Marlboro but cool i'll call neiman's! i know its not at the nordies there. laaaawd i feel so under dressed if i EVER end up in tyson's!! i feel like the soccer moms even stroll around in red bottoms or some shyt up in there!! welp...ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!! :cheer: i seen my UPS man hit that PARK gear in front of my house n i rushed to the door to await such a glory to behold...then i anxiously tore the box open like a lion ready to procreate wit its mate n i heard angels sing n strings of the harps play!! A-AAAAH-AH-AAAAAAAAAH *soprano note* :angel:  now im awaiting golden peach which will be here by Thurs and i'll dip into this collection this weekend since im off n toss it all on my face!! EEEEEK!!!
Soooo happy for you!!!!!!! I looked on the TF website, and it listed these stores as having the eye+cheek palette in stock! I hope you can get your hands on it :heart: TOM FORD 3720 SOUTH LAS VEGAS BOULEVARD LAS VEGAS, NV 89158 702-740-2940 TOM FORD 346 NORTH RODEO DRIVE BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90210 310-270-9440 TOM FORD 50 HIGHLAND PARK VILLAGE DALLAS, TX 75205 214-854-3970 TOM FORD 66 EAST OAK STREET CHICAGO, IL 60611 312-605-5041

beautycool

Just wanted to ask the cco in us do they stock the old tom ford items ? Ours here in the uk do not :( I had phoned the Portsmouth one a few month ago to ask I remember every year we went to states I would go in in the outlet places but just look for mac and there was always a lot of mac and bobbi brown I remember that much Wasn't quite big on make up from last year backwards was always more nail polishes and perfumes and clothes every year we would go :) if we go this year in sept oct I'm going to be looking for tom ford items Oh plus I really want to go back to ulta and nordstrom Florida mall and Burger King lol:) applybys buy one glass wine get two free lol great deal Omg I be so excited but I cannot be wowed by the excitement just incase we don't go Hubby always books the villa four weeks before we fly So we won't def know till atleast august Boring But he has booked the car the prices seem to exfaluate bewteen dates car hire does (Even though he gets percentage off still ) I really need a holiday to the USA We not been since 2012 our last time was :( from 2001 we been every year without fail We are all Having withdrawal symptoms here Bit looking forward to my last lot of tests at the hospital Tomorow ( hope last testing app) Then hopefully I will have all my results in one app with the nurologidt :) that's what We are all waiting for

KiKi Kontour

lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
I'm glad your goods are rolling in Kiki. Now you need to focus on the star of the show---the E & C Palette! I hope you can get one--You think you've
had a near out of body experience with what you have so far??? Just wait until you see that palette IRL.

th_happy1.gif
Run Kiki run!!!!! You know how it is when the invisibles see this info---GO, Go Go!!!!!!!
yes im gonna bite the bullet and grab it. it's $15 to ship tho and i haaaaate havin to pay for shippin!! UGH!!! but i got some plan b's n c's in place too!!!

Thanx Yall for letting me know where to find it-u laydeez are the BEST!!!

sosandie

Sandie....giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl thank you (u know u could've PM'd me tho so lurkers dont steal my shine :durr: )  yes im gonna bite the bullet and grab it. it's $15 to ship tho and i haaaaate havin to pay for shippin!! UGH!!! but i got some plan b's n c's in place too!!! Thanx Yall for letting me know where to find it-u laydeez are the BEST!!! 
sorry KiKi it didn't even occur to me at the time. don't shame me plz . Lol

Latest posts