Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

I'm eyeing the eye brushes (...pun?) and the cream foundation!!! and the bronzer! Hell! all of them!
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
Good one!!!

sosandie

Soooo i just so happen to kill time n went to a CCO near me (hitchcockblonde where u at....we may need to tag team since we in the same area) and i found some TF palettes($50): Lavender Lust, Emerald Lust (didn't swatch how i would've like it to but the colors are gorge in the pan), Ice Queen and Sahara Haze so i'm tryin to decide if i want LL or SH or just both! YIKES!!! They had Pure Pink too but i'll pass cuz i wanna go straight to Electric Pink.
Oh Tom Ford palettes? [@]KiKi we have to have a little talk about those palettes my dear! I'd certainly have to complete a swatch fest and walk out with all my monies could buy. We gots to talk

karlaedith

[COLOR=0000FF]The bronzer brush is my fav---it's more of a pet on a stick than a brush[/COLOR]:haha:     [COLOR=0000FF]YES!!!![/COLOR]    :lol: [COLOR=0000FF]Good one!!![/COLOR]
Does the bronzer brush works for face powder? Like loose finishing powder? Or is it way too big for that ? For bronzer im already using the chikuhodo z8 and i really like it, not too small or too big and SO soft, and for all over face powder im using the mac 150 but its so scratchy

Medgal07

Does the bronzer brush works for face powder? Like loose finishing powder? Or is it way too big for that ? For bronzer im already using the chikuhodo z8 and i really like it, not too small or too big and SO soft, and for all over face powder im using the mac 150 but its so scratchy
I find the bronzer brush to be too big for my face----I do however love it for my beauty powders and Guerlain Météorites.
My MAC 150 is VERY old and it's still very soft---I've never experienced any scratchiness w/it.

Sugar & Spice

My Velvet Violet came today and it's what I wanted Plum Lush to be and I love the matte formula. Best matte lipstick hands down.

janjirrasan

Velvet Violet :eyelove: - A must have :haha: Berry Violet - Its GORGEOUS GORGEOUS on!!!!!!! Resistance is FUTILE :D
Oh mah goodness that is beautiful! Thanks for the swatches, I'm a SUCKER for berry lips. I wonder how similar it is to Chanel's La Amouruese or La Romansque??? I think those are the names.

beautycool

Mr. Lewis works in customer service for Selfridges. Even if you live far away from a Selfridge, they will work with you and pull stock as soon as it arrives for you. Not all big stores carry all lines or complete lines of cosmetics. Until Christmas last year, the NM I shop at only had the nail polishes, lipsticks and fragrance. Never carried the LE items. Nordstrom at Woodfield Mall do not carry Tom Ford. Yet it is carried I think at Oakbrook and Old Orchard. Just as Armani is not carried at Bloomie's at Old Orchard, but is on Michigan Ave. Might want to call the store prior to schlepping over there to check if and what lines they carry. Just as Gucci is only at Vegas store for NM. Armani is not sold at Bergdorf's, except for fragrance. What we go through!!!!
Hi thank you for the info ash!!

karlaedith

[COLOR=0000FF]I find the bronzer brush to be too big for my face----I do however love it for my beauty powders and Guerlain Météorites.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   My MAC 150 is VERY old and it's still very soft---I've never experienced any scratchiness w/it.[/COLOR]
Oh ok thankyou! I heard that the older mac brushes were better made compared to the ones made recently, i have had mine for less than a year, along with the 116(very scratchy too) thats also why im eyeing the cheek brush

ashievic

lol.gif
[COLOR=0000FF]Good one!!![/COLOR] Does the bronzer brush works for face powder? Like loose finishing powder? Or is it way too big for that ? For bronzer im already using the chikuhodo z8 and i really like it, not too small or too big and SO soft, and for all over face powder im using the mac 150 but its so scratchy
Yes, it works for loose face powder and pressed powder too. It is also a good over all buffing brush. Picking mine up next week, along with the liquid foundation brush. Doubt I will ever use that one. But to leave one brush behind just seems wrong.....

elegant-one

Ok you suck! Not really LOL. I have been pretending that the new TF mattes are ugly and not worth my time. Now I want both, and this swatch helped seal the deal,
th_roll1.gif
rofl.gif

Yes, they're really ugly & feel terrible on!
girlhaha.gif
angelic.gif

VV will be amazingly pretty on you.

Latest posts