Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Marsha Pomells

I mean this in the kindest way possible: SO is an idiot. (From gal that played rugby in college in the states.) I can't really pick, though. I sadly don't keep up with it anymore....

Dont get me wrong, if it's an exciting race when there's hurricanes involved like this year in Austin, I will watch it. But it was pretty one sided this year in the constructors title and the drivers title... The best man did win though... #hammertime.

The rugby on the other hand... I was really rooting for England, but they should've just went for the tie with Wales and not faff about. That's what's screwed them up in the group stages... I watched nearly every match in years' World Cup.

RuLaRu

Great video. Thanks! The thing about rancid that some people have mentioned is about some lipsticks going off or losing their vanilla scent in a short period of time. I think Haven on here and also someone on Nordstrom online posted that one was bad already when they got it home. The thought is that they have a high level of moisturizing butters, etc that are relatively delicate and This can happen if they get too heated during transport or storage. it's not all of them or anything....I personally had 2 or 3 among maybe 15, one of which was my full size First Time. If you look back thru this thread you might be able to find more info, but I wasn't too successful searching. Maybe most of the discussion was in another thread, not sure.

AH i see ! Thank you so much, It's really good to finally find out, i was very confused and concerned haha :thankyou:

RuLaRu

Thanks for that! I love your video....shout out to Specktra, whoot whoot!

PS-Marsha already knows I love London, but Glasgow is another favorite of mine when I lived in Europe. I never made it to Edinburgh, but my husband did and also loved it.

Gotta give some love to my Specktra sisters ! :D. Edinburgh is a beautiful city that's soaked in history however it is so much better viewed from a tourist perspective, Iv seen so much change in my little city over the last 10 years that i no longer recognize many aspects of it, and since moving from the city 4 weeks ago to the countryside i enjoy the city much more now that Im not living in it, If you do get a chance definitely spend a weekend getting lost in the small streets, old buildings and crowded bookstores :heart:

Shars

:rofl:For the boots! I need another house just for the darned boots!!!!

INDEED!!!

NICE haul Starletta---ENJOY!!!

Oh I should just buy a store front----fill it w/makeup & foliage!!!

Sounds like my reincarnation!!!! I so seriously considered it---I didn't think anyone other than Shars would remember the connection. That was hysterical!!!:rotfl:

Hehhhe... Messy Teddy!
I do miss that little smiley that chuckled. She was so cute. #bringherback lol

Sugar & Spice

Oh thats really interesting ! surprised they would have a miniature lipstick line and a large lipstick line as permanent :wow:

There's a lot of people who like the price of the boys and smaller size but I personally prefer to pay the price of the full size. The boys are really small and the price isn't any better when you compare it too the .oz of the lipstick. Which is why I skipped the boys last year and only got 1 this time around and won't be getting anymore. My last 2 TF lipsticks went bad last week so my time with TF lipsticks is done.

laurennnxox

Whew! Was able to call and snag Drake from a Nordies. I'm going to order my other 'must-haves' as well. I'll be annoyed if they end up perm, and I bought them now instead of waiting, but if they are LE, I would be more upset to miss out because I love boys!

My other must-have picks are: Julian, Eric, Egon, Joaquin. I'm debating Stavros. I'm also trying to decide between Jake and Austin. Jay is also tickling my fancy. :angel:

When you get Egon, can you pleaseplease take a pic?! :D The SA wouldn't make a tester because she "only got 3" so I was like, well, I guess I'm not buying then. lol. I was too nervous that I might not like it.

Also, you should get Jay! I have it and it's beauuutiful!!

GreenEyedAllie

Dont get me wrong, if it's an exciting race when there's hurricanes involved like this year in Austin, I will watch it. But it was pretty one sided this year in the constructors title and the drivers title... The best man did win though... #hammertime.

The rugby on the other hand... I was really rooting for England, but they should've just went for the tie with Wales and not faff about. That's what's screwed them up in the group stages... I watched nearly every match in years' World Cup.

Gotta give some love to my Specktra sisters ! :D. Edinburgh is a beautiful city that's soaked in history however it is so much better viewed from a tourist perspective, Iv seen so much change in my little city over the last 10 years that i no longer recognize many aspects of it, and since moving from the city 4 weeks ago to the countryside i enjoy the city much more now that Im not living in it, If you do get a chance definitely spend a weekend getting lost in the small streets, old buildings and crowded bookstores :heart:

Since I can't like/thanks you anymore, I'll just say thanks!! :D

GreenEyedAllie

When you get Egon, can you pleaseplease take a pic?! :D The SA wouldn't make a tester because she "only got 3" so I was like, well, I guess I'm not buying then. lol. I was too nervous that I might not like it.

Also, you should get Jay! I have it and it's beauuutiful!!

Absolutely! He's my #1 must-have (totally just based off internet, so I could be let down...but I'm willing to risk it). You and I are similar-ish in coloration I think? I'm neutral city and N1 Mac F&B, Mont Blanc in matte NARS, Terre Neuve in NARS TM (though it's a smidge pink on me).

Did you end up liking KVD B&A?? I wore it yesterday.

Vineetha

My boys ;) I havent swatched any of the shades i have got yet but if you need swatches, let me know and I will do the same. :D
Part 1:
Jay, Guillermo and Eric
DSC_0720.jpg DSC_0724.jpg DSC_0726.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0729.jpg
    DSC_0729.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0732.jpg
    DSC_0732.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 80

GreenEyedAllie

Vineetha

Would love to see Eric and hear your thoughts about him. What are the other two that are attached?

PS-HAPPY BIRTHDAY from a fellow December baby! Mines a bit later in the month, unfortunately.
Thank you so much! Happy Birthday to you too! yay december babies. Me and my daughter share the same birthday so i have to do with my little pony theme but still :D
I think Eric is my fav from the bunch :D I will post a swatch of the same!! It has quite a bit of shimmer in it (kind of like so vain)!
i dont why there is an attchment to the post. ;) It is Stavros and Drake!!I so prefer the previous version when it comes to pics!!

Latest posts