Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

karlaedith

I was supposed to go to NM today and my little one started throwing up on our way out the door... thankfully didn't happen there or in the car. I just ordered Disco dust over the phone
Poor kid, hope he feels better now, that happened to my daughter but we were at a target store, it was so embarrasing :( i have a 5 year old girl and and almost 3 years old boy but when we go out my boy doesnt like to be out too many hours, when they are this age its all about them :/

Monsy

Yes you are right! I was only planning to stop by tom ford and that's all because he wouldn't have more patience than that...

Beautybee

I like all the new quads! I'm going to start with Honeymoon and Lilac Dream. I just order both from the Nordstoms website. I can't wait to get them!

beauteblogueur

I like all the new quads! I'm going to start with Honeymoon and Lilac Dream. I just order both from the Nordstoms website. I can't wait to get them!

I just did the same. Shame they didn't have Starry Night or Last Dance up yet, but I'm just glad I got Honeymoon without too much hassle (I know it's perm, but TF often takes forever re-stocking sold out products and I didn't want to end up waiting months if it fully sold out).

laurennnxox

I just did the same. Shame they didn't have Starry Night or Last Dance up yet, but I'm just glad I got Honeymoon without too much hassle (I know it's perm, but TF often takes forever re-stocking sold out products and I didn't want to end up waiting months if it fully sold out).

:( Hmm I just ran over there to get it and it's on back order until 2/18. Not sure if I'm gonna get it on BO or just wait. Since it is perm.

Beautybee

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't know if it will take awhile to restocked so I ordered it first. I will eventually get the others.

Beautybee

:( Hmm I just ran over there to get it and it's on back order until 2/18. Not sure if I'm gonna get it on BO or just wait. Since it is perm.

Aw..it wasn't showing BO when I ordered it. Maybe get it on BO and you can always cancel it if you find it somewhere else

beauteblogueur

Nordstrom just cancelled my order of Honeymoon. I'm getting really annoyed now, it shouldn't be this hard to get a perm product. It was still showing as available at least 30 mins after I placed my order.

boschicka

Nordstrom just cancelled my order of Honeymoon. I'm getting really annoyed now, it shouldn't be this hard to get a perm product. It was still showing as available at least 30 mins after I placed my order.
Ugh, awful. I'm sorry to hear that. I especially hate when Nordies does that b/c the pending charge stays in my bank account forever. Stores that can't monitor their inventory in real-time drive me bonkers.

GreenEyedAllie

LOVE Honeymoon, but it is quite warm with reddish tones. Disco is very similar but regular formula. It's very pretty also but I'm not a fan of its particular glitter. Needs to be pressed on with finger to be functional. I am seriously contemplating Last D despite my green eyes...it was so pretty, and I love the blue glitter. Lilac dream was pretty, but nothing special to me. SN was a disappointment to me. The darker two shades pulled nearly identical on me, and again, not wowed.

Sorry for the lighting. At the counter. All but Lilac Dream look pretty true to what I saw.

GreenEyedAllie

Oh and they didn't have Burnished Amber, so u couldn't compare. Sorry! Judging by picks, BA is more pinky-toned to the reddish-bronze of HM.

Winthrop44

Thanks for the great swatches Allie. Is the darkest color in Lilac Dream, the purple, brown-based like an eggplant shade, or a cooler color?

MaryJane

LOVE Honeymoon, but it is quite warm with reddish tones. Disco is very similar but regular formula. It's very pretty also but I'm not a fan of its particular glitter. Needs to be pressed on with finger to be functional. I am seriously contemplating Last D despite my green eyes...it was so pretty, and I love the blue glitter. Lilac dream was pretty, but nothing special to me. SN was a disappointment to me. The darker two shades pulled nearly identical on me, and again, not wowed.

Sorry for the lighting. At the counter. All but Lilac Dream look pretty true to what I saw.

Thanks for the swatches. The colors are pretty but not very unique. Some of them don't appear to be very pigmented. Did you find that to be the case? The lighter shades, especially in Lilac Dreams, barely show.

Shars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP5rr1jPBVk

Allure Unboxing Spring 2016 collection

Thanks for sharing. As much as I like that they tried to show some of the products on different skin tones, it suppeeer weirded me out that they all used the same product and passed it around like a joint.... gross! :shakehead:

Ugh, awful. I'm sorry to hear that. I especially hate when Nordies does that b/c the pending charge stays in my bank account forever. Stores that can't monitor their inventory in real-time drive me bonkers.

Ugghhh. Nordies is ridiculous sometimes. Over the holidays, they charged me twice because their system calculated the tax wrong (by two cents mind you!) and because it was a double charge, my bank couldn't cancel the pending in error duplicate charge until Nordies did. It was a big order as well! I was so annoyed.

Latest posts