Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

JerseyGirl

I pre-ordered afternooner. I hope it's as pretty in real life as the photos on line. My local NM now has a counter do when the new lipsticks arrive I'll check them out in person. The swatches so far look really pretty!

elegant-one

I pre-ordered afternooner. I hope it's as pretty in real life as the photos on line. My local NM now has a counter do when the new lipsticks arrive I'll check them out in person. The swatches so far look really pretty!

I would really love it if you could see them in person. I want to know if the nude shade leans pink or beige.

GreenEyedAllie

http://bubblymichelle.com/2016/03/1...tion-for-summer-2016-preview-photos-swatches/
full swatches of the summer collection although now I am skeptical about The Afternooner as its described as sheer in application.Its also the same size as the eye and cheek palettes and giant bronzers!!this judges the high price!

Thanks for posting! I'm actually still happy with both palettes, and some of the lippies caught my eye. Glad I passed on the bronze cheek cream.

YarahFlower

So many repromotes in this new Soleil summer collection...I was ready to drop many coins for this launch, but after seeing Michelle's swatches I'm not so sure... the only definite items on my list are Fire Lust and Pineo Sole. Pineo sole is going to be stunning on med/tan to deep skin tones!...i may get bicostal, but that's a big maybe..I need to see more swatches of that particular item. Womp Womp womp