Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Haven

I actually quite like the trio!! :D the shades are beautiful and the three work well together !!

I have the trio too and really like it as well. I am rather pale, and all the shades work really well together on my skin tone. It is a keeper.:dance::dance:

No plastic insert in my compact either.

elegant-one

I have the trio too and really like it as well. I am rather pale, and all the shades work really well together on my skin tone. It is a keeper.:dance::dance:

No plastic insert in my compact either.

Really! LOL...like I NEED it now? :doh::rofl: How does the pink shade look on you?

Haven

It looks so much pinker than a coral. Do you swirl them together or use them separately?

I apply all three products separately and blend. There is some overlap of product on the face, but I haven't yet tried swirling them together when applying. It gives a soft pretty look.

Icecaramellatte

I don't know what is up with me. I think this is the first time I haven't run to see the collection as soon as it was available. I just don't know what I want. I keep going back and forth. I asked my SA about favorites and she said everything of course.