Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Ingenue

I thought they were powder to.. based on the pictures. But if there's a berry color... and it's cream... I'm not going to whine too much about it. LOL

Medgal07

I thought they were powder to.. based on the pictures. But if there's a berry color... and it's cream... I'm not going to whine too much about it. LOL
Me either Ingenue----it shall be mine, regardless!
girlhaha.gif

sarabeautime

Me either Ingenue----it shall be mine, regardless!
girlhaha.gif
Well I am all in for everything berry too. And yes I would get it regardless. Just I am not such a fan of Shade & Illuminate, which keeps moving on me once applied. I like Chanel's cream blush formula which sets but Shade part of TF never sets on me, so if it is a similar finish, I might have splurged on something I wouldn't use.

Make-up gods save me and send me a berry powder blush duo from heaven!
tease.gif

prplhrt21

still waiting patiently for the fall collection...so I found some other info.....hope this hasn't been posted already....

http://forum.sweetmakeuptemptations.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=341&sid=bc56c01666c32de3d0163c80bb2ba653

Medgal07

still waiting patiently for the fall collection...so I found some other info.....hope this hasn't been posted already....

http://forum.sweetmakeuptemptations.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=341&sid=bc56c01666c32de3d0163c80bb2ba653
Thank you so much for locating these---alas someone to set our makeup minds at ease. Really beautiful!!! It remains a puzzle as to why a TF SA would/could get that
so wrong.
icon_eek.gif

pbpink

someone on IG said they saw nude dip @NM but the person had no pics up so who knows?!? can not wait for the blushes!!

Genn

I'm interested in the fall quad and one of the cheek duos. I put off trying one of the blushes hoping one of the duos contains one of the blushes I was interested in and Maybe Twist of Fate.

pbpink

I just googled this before I came to this thread and saw swatches. Reallyree.com

I LOVE it all! i guess at some NM there may be testers out……..don't even need to test them as already know i want everything! I've waited and not bought any m/u in trying to enjoy what i have! also heard there is a new line of TF perm lippies in matte colors being launched in next few months…...