Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Okay curiosity has got the best of me, so I'm going to go have my face done with the new foundation and I'll check out the concealer pen too.

Update: The foundation is amazing! I have a perfect match even better than my YSL and I didn't even think that was possible, so I'm certainly going to get the foundation. The concealer pen didn't do anything for me, I'll stick with Nars creamy concealer for my correcting needs.
Stop, stop, stop!
thud.gif
Please don't make me want to check this out---I have way too much foundation to buy yet another one!

pnfpn

My friend on Reddit swatched the cheek duos and the quad. I did not expect the quad to be so shimmery/frosty so I'm definitely skipping it. I'm not really into the cheek duos much either so I'm hoping the lipsticks are at least worth it. Here's the album http://imgur.com/a/tNThD

patentg33k

I picked up the new perfection foundation and concealer yesterday at neimans. I'm NC/15-20 Chanel Ivoire and TF #3 fawn was a perfect match for the foundation. I got the light concealer, although the light-medium might not be bad either. Haven't tried it long enough with my usual routine to comment yet, but the texture/finish of this is really really nice.

Winthrop44

My friend on Reddit swatched the cheek duos and the quad. I did not expect the quad to be so shimmery/frosty so I'm definitely skipping it. I'm not really into the cheek duos much either so I'm hoping the lipsticks are at least worth it. Here's the album http://imgur.com/a/tNThD
Thank you! All easy for me to pass as well.

RuLaRu

I Picked up the new Traceless Perfecting Foundation Yesterday and Filmed a review on Youtube when i got Home ! I love it, its creamy and not too watery, blends in well and looks like skin even though i built up the coverage a lot. definitely my favourite foundation along with luminous silk by Armani and Touche Eclat by YSL. i will link my review for reference so you can check it out if you want, i will also attach a before and after of the Traceless Perfecting Foundation, not my best angle but you can see the coverage :).

0.jpg

Sugar & Spice

Stop, stop, stop!
thud.gif
Please don't make me want to check this out---I have way too much foundation to buy yet another one!
lol trust me I did not want to love it because of the price but I was blown away, I literally could not see the foundation. SAs from other counters were stopping and commenting on how great it looked.

Speaking of price, Tom Ford is going up on Monday!

I still like the quad and I agree its more of a satin/frost not shimmer, the Seductive Rose quad has shimmer. The blushes don't wow me so I'm skipping those and the lipsticks, so just the quad and foundation for me.

Haven

lol trust me I did not want to love it because of the price but I was blown away, I literally could not see the foundation. SAs from other counters were stopping and commenting on how great it looked.

Speaking of price, Tom Ford is going up on Monday!

I still like the quad and I agree its more of a satin/frost not shimmer, the Seductive Rose quad has shimmer. The blushes don't wow me so I'm skipping those and the lipsticks, so just the quad and foundation for me.
Now you had to mention that LOL..... I suppose that I should place an order then.

Maris Crane

Has Nude Dip popped up on any websites yet? I keep checking Nordstrom, since they ship here, but has it popped up anywhere else where I should be checking?

Monsy

I Picked up the new Traceless Perfecting Foundation Yesterday and Filmed a review on Youtube when i got Home ! I love it, its creamy and not too watery, blends in well and looks like skin even though i built up the coverage a lot. definitely my favourite foundation along with luminous silk by Armani and Touche Eclat by YSL. i will link my review for reference so you can check it out if you want, i will also attach a before and after of the Traceless Perfecting Foundation, not my best angle but you can see the coverage :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvXEY9TJS0Y

touch eclat works for you even though you are so oily?

elegant-one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvXEY9TJS0Y

Looks AMAZING!!!!

elegant-one

I would look at the swatches in the links that I posted. Cream is very light, but then there are some new/other shades in the lighter range.
I just did & she lists Cream for NW15 range. What do you think & what shade are you looking at?

Haven

I am debating because my ideal shade in the old foundation is a mix of alabaster and fawn. Maybe I will splurge and get cream & fawn? I know that I will be getting the light concealer pen.

elegant-one

I am debating because my ideal shade in the old foundation is a mix of alabaster and fawn. Maybe I will splurge and get cream & fawn? I know that I will be getting the light concealer pen.
Yep, Fawn was the only other possible. It appears to have more of a yellow tone than cream.

Haven

I still would like nude dip and the ls. The blushes look like a skip for me.