Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Icecaramellatte

Oh did you guys see the Extreme quad up for pre-order on Neiman Marcus? It doesn't say when it is coming. I think I will wait to order but I think it is coming soon. I'm on the lookout. Oh and it has a reference to something called Extreme. Lacquer? Any idea what that is about? There is a pic.

Icecaramellatte

Oh I picked up the Extreme Bad*** quad and Lid Lacquer yesterday at the boutique. I assume it will be online soon so if you are interested be on the look out. Who knows maybe it will make it to the Sephora sale last minute.

Oh and the Lid Laquer is just a black eye gloss. One color only I guess. Well that is all I saw. I'm still wondering if I should get the cool colored Soleil quad. I think I'm just having FOMO or maybe just want to complete my collection. I don't know.

Did anyone get the gold glow drops. I'm iffy on that one too. I've pretty much said no to the lip balms. But everything else has been good to me. Happy with the Soleil Neige Collection. I wore the green quad yesterday and really liked the look I came up with. I didn't need it because I used it dry first but I decided to use the Inglot duraline with it. I'm still trying to figure out that product. I don't know if I'm using it right. It worked out though.

MaryJane

I splurged during the Sephora sale and picked up two of the Soleil Neige quads - Soleil et Lune (the mint green) and Soleil D'Hiver (the peach one). I'm so happy to have both. Soleil D'Hiver is what I normally gravitate towards but the Soleil et Lune is completely outside my comfort zone. I don't usually wear cooler colors, especially mint green, but after seeing how many people on You Tube raved about it, I decided to give it a shot. It's such a nice change of pace from all of the warm colors I wear.It is soo flattering on.

elegant-one

Have you tried Courcheval yet? It’s the only one left on Sephora. I can’t tell if it would be too dark for me.
Yes, I bought it and its one of THE prettiest shades of the 3! No, it will not be too dark at all. It's a healthy natural looking berry - just in from the cold shade. It's beautiful!

MaryJane

Yes, I bought it and its one of THE prettiest shades of the 3! No, it will not be too dark at all. It's a healthy natural looking berry - just in from the cold shade. It's beautiful!

SOLD! LOL. Neiman Marcus had the other two shades so I ordered them. I think they’ll be nice for Spring and Summer. Thank you.

I am so pleased with this collection.

elegant-one

SOLD! LOL. Neiman Marcus had the other two shades so I ordered them. I think they’ll be nice for Spring and Summer. Thank you.

I am so pleased with this collection.
These are by far some of my favorite cheek products because they look natural on and almost sculpt my face and are easy and beautiful :) You'll love it.

MaryJane

These are by far some of my favorite cheek products because they look natural on and almost sculpt my face and are easy and beautiful :) You'll love it.

Thanks. I just ordered. I went from having no interest in these to ‘I must have the ALL right now!’. I think the berry tone blush will loom really good with the Soleil de lune quad since that’s a bit cooler in tone.

Winthrop44

MaryJane MaryJane do you have or have you ever seen Double Indemnity irl? I tried Badass and it was too cool toned on me, plus the “brown” read very purple on my skin and emphasized undereye circles. Wondering if I might like a Double Indemnity instead.

elegant-one

Thanks. I just ordered. I went from having no interest in these to ‘I must have the ALL right now!’. I think the berry tone blush will loom really good with the Soleil de lune quad since that’s a bit cooler in tone.
Yes, I was the same way. Let me know what you think when you get it.

MaryJane

MaryJane MaryJane do you have or have you ever seen Double Indemnity irl? I tried Badass and it was too cool toned on me, plus the “brown” read very purple on my skin and emphasized undereye circles. Wondering if I might like a Double Indemnity instead.
I’ve seen Double Indemnity but don’t have it. It’s one of those quads that I never had an interest in. It does look like a good one if you like smokey looks.

Winthrop44

I’ve seen Double Indemnity but don’t have it. It’s one of those quads that I never had an interest in. It does look like a good one if you like smokey looks.

Thanks. I know what you mean. I only rarely do a smokey look but somehow found myself attracted to Badass. Once I decided Badass was way too cool for me I started looking at Double Indemnity. But do I really need any smokey quad? Probably not! :unsure::LOL:

Icecaramellatte

It isn't supposed to be brown at all. It is definitely a burgundy wine color to me.

elegant-one

You were right about Courcheval. It gives you that in from the cold (or after a few glasses of wine flush). I’m really happy with how easy it was to blend. Given how sheer it is, I think it would be really hard to overdo. Can’t wait to get the other two colors.
Hahaha! I loved the glass of wine flush :) It is my favorite shade on! Thanks for posting this.

Latest posts