Tom Ford Fall 2015

ashievic

Douhe bag comes to mind for the FedEx person. My last few packages from NM came the goofy way. I am not a happy camper......when I drop 400.00 I do not want to wait 8-10 days for it to get to me. Suck it up big stores, or the sale will be going to the actual website of the product. I only want the So Vain lipstick in addition to the cream shadow I already have. I so know the 25 Boy's on 12/1 will be coming home with me.....

MrsBaine

This is what I'm thinking about the illuminating duo.  Do we know for sure that it is not the same as the highlighters in the past blush duos?  Something tells me it is.  After the doubles from the summer collection I'm hesitant.
they didn't look the same in any of the pics... I hope not!

mkoparanova

The texture reminds me of the new Charlotte Tilbury Colour of Youth, but a little less creamy. I'm not wearing makeup today so I'll give it a test this weekend.
Ohh this is beautiful! I'm just worried because on some pictures it reminds me of the colour that makes me look like I've cried all day..

ashievic

You can control the intensity of the color. When lightly applied it is a soft wash of color. That swatch is a full blown use the heavy hand look. I use the TF concealer brush, and go over gently.

hitchcockblonde

Ohh this is beautiful! I'm just worried because on some pictures it reminds me of the colour that makes me look like I've cried all day..
I gave up on patience and used it in a very quick/slapdash eye look and I like it. It can go on as sheer or opaque as you like and while it is reddish, it's brown enough that it doesn't make your eyes look you've been crying. I used it as a base then lightly brushed some of Gucci Moonstone shadow over the lid and then put a dab of the darkest matte shade from the Mac Pedro lourenco quad in the outer part of my lid.
0bc2cbae_image.jpeg
Again, very quick application, sorry for my crappy eyeliner and overgrown brows.

Vineetha

I gave up on patience and used it in a very quick/slapdash eye look and I like it. It can go on as sheer or opaque as you like and while it is reddish, it's brown enough that it doesn't make your eyes look you've been crying. I used it as a base then lightly brushed some of Gucci Moonstone shadow over the lid and then put a dab of the darkest matte shade from the Mac Pedro lourenco quad in the outer part of my lid.
0bc2cbae_image.jpeg
Again, very quick application, sorry for my crappy eyeliner and overgrown brows.
Noooo unsee unsee unsee :shock: :rofl: I already reallocated AW15 fund for something else :haha: Jokes apart that looks really pretty!! I like your eye look!! Thank you for the swatches and first impression!! Do you think it will work as a cheek color??!!

mkoparanova

Thanks, it looks very pretty on you! My problem is not with reds/burgundies but with some warm browns. However, I might order it because I won't be able to go to a TF counter until early September and it might sell out. If it doesn't work on my eyes, it's ok, because that's my favourite colour for blush!

hitchcockblonde

Thanks, it looks very pretty on you! My problem is not with reds/burgundies but with some warm browns. However, I might order it because I won't be able to go to a TF counter until early September and it might sell out. If it doesn't work on my eyes, it's ok, because that's my favourite colour for blush!
Yes! I hope you can make it work on the eyes, but if you can't I think it will make a gorgeous blush on you!

Medgal07

I've been dealing with fedex for the past 2 days! The driver keeps claiming we are not home and notating that my package is, therefore "undeliverable." HUH? The regular driver just leaves my packages bc I have no restrictions (no signature required, nothing), so why is he just not leaving it even if he's claiming I'm "not home?" I'm sitting right here and he just updated tracking as "client not home/unavailable" right before my eyes! I called a supervisor and she's having him "come back" and make sure he knocks. I don't think he was ever here for the past 2 days. I made a complaint yesterday also and the supervisor promised to talk to him and make sure he leaves it if I'm not here, and he did the same thing all over again. I'm so mad. I'm waiting for 2 TF brushes, btw, so I thought it was somewhat relevant to this thread.
I hope he doesn't now say he left it but really didn't! What's wrong with these people!!!!!
ohboy.gif

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]   I hope he doesn't now say he left it but really didn't!  What's wrong with these people!!!!![/COLOR]:eek:hboy:
UGH, just a mess!! My husband just picked it up from our local fedex office! He spoke with a supervisor, Again, and had her place the package on hold at the office. So as soon as the driver got back from his route, my husband was there to pick it up. I sure didn't need him making anymore delivery "attempts!" So both my TF eyeshadow brushes will be here shortly!

awickedshape

Haha, I was starting to get worried about it but once I actually tried it I really loved it. Thank you! It will definitely work as a cheek color! I tried it on my eyes, lips and cheeks today and it worked on all. I returned the Sephora marsala lipstick because it was too much for me but this is like a sheer matte stain version of that on the lips which works perfectly for me. On the cheeks it was very pretty, blended really nicely, similar to the CT Colour of Youth but a little less dewy. Honestly I looked a little cray with all three going on my face at once but I will wear it all three ways separately for sure. Haha I got it last week and I've been meaning to post my swatch and thoughts in that thread but keep forgetting. I have bought an insane amount of makeup in the past couple weeks. Well, more than usual at least. I'll do it in a little bit. Yes! I hope you can make it work on the eyes, but if you can't I think it will make a gorgeous blush on you!
lol Take your time, no worries ;-)

JerseyGirl

UGH, just a mess!! My husband just picked it up from our local fedex office! He spoke with a supervisor, Again, and had her place the package on hold at the office. So as soon as the driver got back from his route, my husband was there to pick it up. I sure didn't need him making anymore delivery "attempts!" So both my TF eyeshadow brushes will be here shortly!
Makes you wonder if he was at the wrong address? It sounds like he's in the Twilight Zone... After all that drama, I'm sure you will love your brushes! Which ones did you get?

Medgal07

Haha, I was starting to get worried about it but once I actually tried it I really loved it. Thank you! It will definitely work as a cheek color! I tried it on my eyes, lips and cheeks today and it worked on all. I returned the Sephora marsala lipstick because it was too much for me but this is like a sheer matte stain version of that on the lips which works perfectly for me. On the cheeks it was very pretty, blended really nicely, similar to the CT Colour of Youth but a little less dewy. Honestly I looked a little cray with all three going on my face at once but I will wear it all three ways separately for sure.
Haha I got it last week and I've been meaning to post my swatch and thoughts in that thread but keep forgetting. I have bought an insane amount of makeup in the past couple weeks. Well, more than usual at least. I'll do it in a little bit.
Yes! I hope you can make it work on the eyes, but if you can't I think it will make a gorgeous blush on you!
When I have a multipurpose product, I usually wind up liking it for a single use. I suspect I'd do the ska thing with this. I LOVE it on your eyes!!!

ashievic

Tonight I used the new Chanel blush and LIGHTLY dotted the A/W 2015 over it. Brought out the sparkle in the blush is a delicate, lovely way. It is just a perfect Fall color!!!!! May be used to enhance so many products from eyes to cheeks, again, a light hand. Based on I am such a Casper.

Medgal07

Tonight I used the new Chanel blush and LIGHTLY dotted the A/W 2015 over it. Brought out the sparkle in the blush is a delicate, lovely way. It is just a perfect Fall color!!!!! May be used to enhance so many products from eyes to cheeks, again, a light hand. Based on I am such a Casper.
fluffy.gif
Thanks for all of the tips & tricks, Ash!!!!