Tom Ford Fall 2015

Psych1

:sigh: [COLOR=0000FF]This is how it starts----the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]warning signs were there----now it's happened.  You're addicted to highlighters[/COLOR]:happydance:     [COLOR=0000FF]I didn't see that as an option Monsy.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Right[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Seems to be a growing sentiment[/COLOR]:eek:hboy:
yes, it had had officially happened! I am now a full blown addict! I'm currently waiting for my Dior and CT Highlighters to arrive, yet I just had to preorder this one too. Haha, you warned me months ago and you were right!

GreenEyedAllie

May or may not have just ordered a/w15 from tf.com....I think it will look awesome with my green eyes, and I don't have anything like it. I do wish the texture was the same as the other cream shadows I got this summer because I LOVER them so much!

Vineetha

:woot: [COLOR=0000FF]Go big or go home!!!!!![/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]I didn't notice anything but how pretty this looks on you!!!!  Thanks for taking the time!  Lovely, just lovely!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Feeling weak at the knees are we??????[/COLOR]:lol:   [COLOR=0000FF] You rascal[/COLOR]:haha:   [COLOR=0000FF] When I have a multipurpose product, I usually wind up liking it for a single use.  I suspect I'd do the ska thing with this.  I LOVE it on your eyes!!![/COLOR]
Must stay strong .............or not :haha: :hmm:

Medgal07

May or may not have just ordered a/w15 from tf.com....I think it will look awesome with my green eyes, and I don't have anything like it. I do wish the texture was the same as the other cream shadows I got this summer because I LOVER them so much!
I also "may or may not have just ordered A/W15 from TF.com....I think it will look awesome with my brown eyes, and I don't have anything like it"
lmao.gif

GreenEyedAllie

:frenz: [COLOR=0000FF]Welcome new highlighter addict!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I also "may or may not have just ordered A/W15 from TF.com....I think it will look awesome with my brown eyes, and I don't have anything like it":lmao: [/COLOR]
You will look stunning, I'm sure! :). We'll all have to 'compare notes' once we get our goodies.

Psych1

Makes you wonder if he was at the wrong address? It sounds like he's in the Twilight Zone... After all that drama, I'm sure you will love your brushes! Which ones did you get?
Lol, He really must have been in the twilight zone! I can't imagine what his problem was! So glad to finally have my new brushes and not worry about FedEx for now! I had $125 GC from NM, so I thought it would be a really great investment to finally get the eyeshadow brushes. I got the #11 "Eye Shadow Brush" and # 13 "Eye Shadow Blend Brush." Can't wait to use these tomorrow. If they're anything like the foundation brush, I'm going to be ecstatic!
1fca2dc2_image.jpeg

awickedshape

:woot: [COLOR=0000FF]Go big or go home!!!!!![/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]I didn't notice anything but how pretty this looks on you!!!!  Thanks for taking the time!  Lovely, just lovely!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Feeling weak at the knees are we??????[/COLOR]:lol:   [COLOR=0000FF] You rascal[/COLOR]:haha:   [COLOR=0000FF] When I have a multipurpose product, I usually wind up liking it for a single use.  I suspect I'd do the ska thing with this.  I LOVE it on your eyes!!![/COLOR]
:roflmao:
   :frenz: [COLOR=0000FF]Welcome new highlighter addict!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I also "may or may not have just ordered A/W15 from TF.com....I think it will look awesome with my brown eyes, and I don't have anything like it":lmao: [/COLOR]
LOL

ashievic

After all that drama, I'm sure you will love your brushes! Which ones did you get?
Lol, He really must have been in the twilight zone! I can't imagine what his problem was!

So glad to finally have my new brushes and not worry about FedEx for now!

I had $125 GC from NM, so I thought it would be a really great investment to finally get the eyeshadow brushes. I got the #11 "Eye Shadow Brush" and # 13 "Eye Shadow Blend Brush." Can't wait to use these tomorrow.
If they're anything like the foundation brush, I'm going to be ecstatic!
In my recent travels picked up the TF bronzer brush, and I am loving it!!!!! Only missing one of the children now. The liquid foundation brush. I know all of you will want to know this important info, these wash out well in a stream. Yes, bathing in the cool crisp waters of the NW section of our country in the BFI part, lovely view. But it is really cold. But heck, I desperate to actually wash my hair, so I literally took the plunge and washed my brushes at the same time.

ashievic

For me, the two items that really bored me were the Dior Nordy's Girl shadow group and the TF A/W 2015. I was so off base, love them both. Meddy, you will so love A/W 2015, but I will be hiding all sharp objects from you just in case you don't!!!!! As well as leaving home and you will have to find me in the N. CA vineyards.....what a mess out there.

Psych1

In my recent travels picked up the TF bronzer brush, and I am loving it!!!!! Only missing one of the children now. The liquid foundation brush. I know all of you will want to know this important info, these wash out well in a stream. Yes, bathing in the cool crisp waters of the NW section of our country in the BFI part, lovely view. But it is really cold. But heck, I desperate to actually wash my hair, so I literally took the plunge and washed my brushes at the same time. 
Lol, now that's a first! I hope you had someone snap a photo of you in the stream washing your brushes!!

ashievic

Lol, now that's a first! I hope you had someone snap a photo of you in the stream washing your brushes!!

JerseyGirl

Lol, He really must have been in the twilight zone! I can't imagine what his problem was! So glad to finally have my new brushes and not worry about FedEx for now! I had $125 GC from NM, so I thought it would be a really great investment to finally get the eyeshadow brushes. I got the #11 "Eye Shadow Brush" and # 13 "Eye Shadow Blend Brush." Can't wait to use these tomorrow. If they're anything like the foundation brush, I'm going to be ecstatic!
1fca2dc2_image.jpeg
Yay! Enjoy- let us know how you like them. I have the blend brush, it's great. I want to get the shadow brush, too. Have to space out my purchases I feel like I'm buying so much at once.

Latest posts