Tom Ford Fall 2015

Psych1

My TF duo shipped also, but I'm stupid disappointed that my Dior hasn't yet. Oh and I forgot to do the incircle code for NM. :p
I forget to add the code sometimes as well, ugh! I wish they would just automatically add it for card holders! Dior took a few days to process my order, but it shipped pretty quickly and arrived a day or 2 earlier. You should get an email soon. When did you order it?

Psych1

I absolutely adore the Dior one :heart: I used the YSL blur & then the Dior powder lightly all over & the Chanel Alezane blush just lightly on the cheeks & the new red RAV :eyelove: One of my all time favorite mu looks!
That sounds stunning! I'm putting the dior one into rotation tomorrow for sure! Ive been distracted with the Charlotte T the past few days lol, which is beautifullll. Alezane blush is it just works with absolutely every look, such a beautiful, versatile shade! Love it!

GreenEyedAllie

I forget to add the code sometimes as well, ugh! I wish they would just automatically add it for card holders! Dior took a few days to process my order, but it shipped pretty quickly and arrived a day or 2 earlier. You should get an email soon. When did you order it?
The other day when I was on here asking about it. It'll be fine. I'm just strangely impatient for the Dior and ambivalent about the TF. Not sure why.
That sounds stunning! I'm putting the dior one into rotation tomorrow for sure! Ive been distracted with the Charlotte T the past few days lol, which is beautifullll. Alezane blush is it just works with absolutely every look, such a beautiful, versatile shade! Love it!
I love the CT one. I was pretty surprised that I liked it as much as I did because so far while I find her things nice, I find them usually over-hyped and overpriced for what they are. Granted, I've only tried a few products. Based on this and the cream blush, I will certainly try more...maybe the cream shadows...

elegant-one

Is it LE? Because it looks wonderful, but I've also been eyeing Chanel and Dior blush sticks, and I seriously cannot keep up this buying spree.
Honestly, I have no idea because I've heard both. I just loved it on so much that I bought 2 just in case. I LOVE both the Chanel & Dior blush sticks very much!

Buying spree.... we can all relate.

Medgal07

I absolutely adore the Dior one
heart.gif
I used the YSL blur & then the Dior powder lightly all over & the Chanel Alezane blush just lightly on the cheeks & the new red RAV
eyelove.gif
One of my all time favorite mu looks!
Oh this look sounds really good. I'm so glad you got RAV La Bouleversante---it pairs so well with Alezane. Maybe I'll wear mine tomorrow & paint my nails with red
polish from the collection, Ecorce Sanguine.

Medgal07

My TF duo shipped also, but I'm stupid disappointed that my Dior hasn't yet. Oh and I forgot to do the incircle code for NM. :p
I got a shipping notice from the carrier BEFORE I got the notification from Dior, so don't be surprised if that happens to you too. It was backward but I welcomed it nonetheless.

Monsy

I better not start on fragrance.... I get too excited about them too often lol I usually do not like TF fragrances they are just not for me even though he has some interesting ones. But this one blew me away. It's definitely more of a fall/winter fragrance very warm and sexy. It is "dark" but at the same time feminine and soft. It's not loud like Black orchid

Medgal07

I better not start on fragrance.... I get too excited about them too often lol I usually do not like TF fragrances they are just not for me even though he has some interesting ones. But this one blew me away. It's definitely more of a fall/winter fragrance very warm and sexy. It is "dark" but at the same time feminine and soft. It's not loud like Black orchid
Black Orchid is way too potent for me----I had a physical reaction to it---choking and watering eyes.