Tom Ford Fall 2015

Shars

I do like SAKS for that although NM does their gift card event quite often which covers beauty. They tend to send me more 10% off coupons than SAKS. Right now SAKS is 10% cash back on Ebates so I'm plotting an order to use the $50 off $200 code that a lovely specktrette was willing to share with me.

boschicka

I do like SAKS for that although NM does their gift card event quite often which covers beauty. They tend to send me more 10% off coupons than SAKS. Right now SAKS is 10% cash back on Ebates so I'm plotting an order to use the $50 off $200 code that a lovely specktrette was willing to share with me.
Nice! What are you thinking of getting? Stupid NM never sends me coupons (to be read in a little kid tantrum voice
crybaby.gif
).

boschicka

Yeah, it really helped me get my Sephora cart under wraps for the VIB sale, lol! I actually used one coupon toward the TF highlighting duo. You can't use them on pre-orders, but it finally became available for normal purchase, so I jumped on it!

Shars

Nice! What are you thinking of getting? Stupid NM never sends me coupons (to be read in a little kid tantrum voice
crybaby.gif
).
I have a couple of regular TF and GA things that I've been meaning to get for the longest so I may pick those up. What did you get besides the TF duo?

boschicka

crybaby.gif
).
I have a couple of regular TF and GA things that I've been meaning to get for the longest so I may pick those up. What did you get besides the TF duo?
That's what the coupons are so good for. I'm always chasing limited edition items, it's nice to get a discount on the things on my permanent wish list. Heavens, what didn't I buy?
tong.gif
I started early on my Christmas shopping with a TF Cheek Brush, a TF Bronzer brush, and a NARS e/s in Pasiphae. I recently rediscovered my Bobbi Brown blushes, so I got a few of those. Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in peach, one of the new Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy e/s, etc etc! I was thinking of getting a few more of the Gucci quads, but I went with simpler things that have been on my list forever.

Shars

That's what the coupons are so good for. I'm always chasing limited edition items, it's nice to get a discount on the things on my permanent wish list. Heavens, what didn't I buy?
tong.gif
I started early on my Christmas shopping with a TF Cheek Brush, a TF Bronzer brush, and a NARS e/s in Pasiphae. I recently rediscovered my Bobbi Brown blushes, so I got a few of those. Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in peach, one of the new Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy e/s, etc etc! I was thinking of getting a few more of the Gucci quads, but I went with simpler things that have been on my list forever.
Nice haulage! I really like those LM Shimmer Blocs (I have Peach and Pink and they are
love.gif
) and the EL Pure Color Envy lipsticks! I'm yet to cave on TF's brushes, but one day dammit!!! lol There's a 10% off code from Ebates and Mr. Rebates but $50 off $200 is a way better deal.

MrsBaine

[COLOR=0000FF] :haha: It's really pretty and I'll get around to using it but it will have to pick a number----several in line ahead of it at[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     this point![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     Mrs B I love your Avi---you have the prettiest smile ever!![/COLOR]
oh thank you!!!

Vineetha

Ladies! I preordered TF moodlight, but now I think I may buy the Dior nude cosmopolite instead and cancel TF...thoughts?
I am Not sure the TF one is LE!! And it's on preorder so you have some time till it launches!! So maybe get the Dior one now?? It seems to be exclusive to the website and hard to track down if it sells out!!

Medgal07

Yeah, it really helped me get my Sephora cart under wraps for the VIB sale, lol! I actually used one coupon toward the TF highlighting duo. You can't use them on pre-orders, but it finally became available for normal purchase, so I jumped on it!
Awesome!!!!
cheerleader.gif

Medgal07

tong.gif
GREAT haul. I think you'll love the TF brushes----especially the bronzer brush---it's almost big enough to put on a leash
greengrin.gif

GreenEyedAllie

I am Not sure the TF one is LE!! And it's on preorder so you have some time till it launches!! So maybe get the Dior one now?? It seems to be exclusive to the website and hard to track down if it sells out!!
[COLOR=0000FF]   What Vee said!!!!  Makes perfect sense-------both, (if you're going to be a full fledged highlighter addict) but Dior first!!![/COLOR]   :agree:  
Thanks! That's kinda what I was thinking. Both...or just Dior, so I can also get some Chanel stuff. The TF is a lot, and I also have CT's new LE one (which is lovely!).

boschicka

tong.gif
GREAT haul. I think you'll love the TF brushes----especially the bronzer brush---it's almost big enough to put on a leash
greengrin.gif
Thanks! I already own the TF brushes and love them, so I bought those as Xmas gifts. I like to get an early start!