Tom Ford Fall 2015

elegant-one

Tuesday to Saturday and others like fedex 2 day Monday to Friday!!
Oh really! You are so in the know Vee
girlhaha.gif

Icecaramellatte

My initial impression wasn't great; I prefer the other formula for sure. I haven't played in it too much; figured I'd wait till the fall. It does seem like I can use it for a blush so that's a bit more promising.
Cocoa Mirage is my all time favorite Tom Ford Quad. It's the most versatile in my opinion. I think you need it. ;)

I was feeling the same way; when I saw it initially, I though maybe the trios- like Shewolf, were coming back. I was disappointed.
I don't know if I mentioned it before but the MA said they put the Runway color on top of the quad. It goes on top of the powder like @ashievic mentioned.

Psych1

Its here!!!! :yaay: :haha:
Yay!!! It's so beautiful!!! Mine should be here any minute. It's "out for delivery" on the FedEx truck. Can't wait! And I've never heard of fedex not delivering on Mondays. Must be in certain locations.

awickedshape

I'm scared for my highlighting duo.  I ordered from Saks.  I just got two other Saks orders today and they were packaged horribly.  I had one LM Shimmer Bloc in each order and both of them were smashed to pieces.  I chatted online with customer service for 40 minutes, sent pics of the damaged items, sent pics of my invoices, and in the end, all the rep would do is comp the return shipping.  Hello?!??  All companies pay return shipping when they send a damaged item!  I was expecting an apology for the shimmery powder being all over my other items and for the terrible packaging, perhaps passing along the complaint about the packaging to their shipping department, and after I had to send pics, I expected replacements to be sent asap.  How am I supposed to return pulverized fairy dust?!?
Ugh, I know just how messy those can be. Gorgeous and oh so tiresome. That's crappy.
I sent an outrageously long email b/c I'm too flabbergasted to speak to someone on the phone and when I'm in that state, I've been known to actually use the word flabbergasted with the person on the phone!  :haha:
I know what you mean
:haha: tracking packages all day errday :type: :lol:
:roflmao:

Medgal07

I'm scared for my highlighting duo. I ordered from Saks. I just got two other Saks orders today and they were packaged horribly. I had one LM Shimmer Bloc in each order and both of them were smashed to pieces. I chatted online with customer service for 40 minutes, sent pics of the damaged items, sent pics of my invoices, and in the end, all the rep would do is comp the return shipping. Hello?!?? All companies pay return shipping when they send a damaged item! I was expecting an apology for the shimmery powder being all over my other items and for the terrible packaging, perhaps passing along the complaint about the packaging to their shipping department, and after I had to send pics, I expected replacements to be sent asap. How am I supposed to return pulverized fairy dust?!?
After the pics and invoices they should have immediately resent that order---even crappy Macy's does that! I
would definitely try again with a supervisor!!!! That's so ridiculous!!!!

Medgal07

Well well well, as soon as I said that, FEDEX delivered another ls order of mine but not the TF...it's coming tomorrow.

Our Fedex never delivers on Mondays.
They heard you were planning to call the corporate office----you got to them Sis!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Psych1

Thanks!! Soon very soon :flower: Yes that " out for delivery"'is the hardest part!! :haha: !! Fedex delivers here on Saturdays so they don't on Mondays unless it's fedex 2 day or something like that!!
Ah-hah makes sense! Thanks for clarifying I'm not home, but it's been delivered! Can't wait to get home & see this beauty in person finally!!