Tom Ford Fall 2015

Medgal07

th_roll1.gif
rules.gif

I actually did call just to see where the heck they were....but nobody answered the phone! They must have caller id
lmao.gif

It's so wonderful & endless
greengrin.gif
I can't even find a lot of what I have lol.
Before long no one will be able to find us
girlhaha.gif
Death buy makeup
lmao.gif
She leaves to mourn 20,000 tubes of pink lipstick & 20, 300 tubes of red
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

th_happy1.gif
OMG---My TF Moonlight Duo is arriving tomorrow instead of the end of the week----woo hoooooo! I was so worried I'd run out of highlighters!!!
girlhaha.gif

JerseyGirl

:yaay: I have one coming in tomorrow. My regular driver is on vacation. I have mini meltdown and panic attack. I will have to stalk that ups truck 
OMG, you know your regular driver is on vacation! That is so funny!! When we lived at our previous home, I always had the same driver. In this town, I feel like I never have the same driver at all.

JerseyGirl

:lmaoo:
:roflmao: :rules: I actually did call just to see where the heck they were....but nobody answered the phone! They must have caller id :lmao: It's so wonderful & endless :D I can't even find a lot of what I have lol.
:lmaoo: Thank you, that was one of the best laughs I had all day. You girls are so cute.

Medgal07

yes.gif
lolz.gif

Yes! We'll be getting them together Sis!
pompom.gif
Yay
th_thstars.gif

Well, here's the thing---they sent me a cancellation notice & delayed shipment notice because one of the SAMPLES in my order was backordered. It took 3 phone
calls w/3 different people until I hit pay-dirt with someone with functioning brain cells. As a result of this particular CS----my order is being shipped over night

Psych1

My Moodlight arrived today!!! Here it is Along with two of it's friends that I didn't have the will power to resist, but what's new. Really eager to try it out but I hate to disturb the pretty embossing so soon!
05e36a14_image.jpeg
06806d3a_image.jpeg

beautycool

:heart: [COLOR=0000FF]  I got the E-mail with this promo and gasped!!  It's all up for pre-order on the TF website.[/COLOR]
I got the email too but I didn't open it I wanted to pre order one of the eyeshadow/ blush but I want to see many swatches maybe first How long does a pre order take roughly to dispatch and deliever anyone know ? Thank you indavance

beautycool

My Moodlight arrived today!!! Here it is Along with two of it's friends that I didn't have the will power to resist, but what's new. Really eager to try it out but I hate to disturb the pretty embossing so soon!
05e36a14_image.jpeg
06806d3a_image.jpeg
Wow looking good :) what's that armani one Hun ? They all look lovely :)))) enjoy your goodies

ashievic

I got the email for pre-order, then had to sell my soul to my brother to get him to order for me. Along with a pint of blood or was it a pound of flesh???? I am pretty sure the black packaging will resemble the boxes being shown on the website for the nail and lip sets. So is the highlighter over the moon????

ashievic

[COLOR=0000FF] I got the E-mail with this promo and gasped!! It's all up for pre-order on the TF website.[/COLOR]
I got the email too but I didn't open it
I wanted to pre order one of the eyeshadow/ blush but I want to see many swatches maybe first
How long does a pre order take roughly to dispatch and deliever anyone know ? Thank you indavance
I got the A/W 2015 pretty fast, as in like a week. I got a call from FedEx the night before telling it would be coming. I think the orders are filled in the order they are received.

elegant-one

Mine TF Moodlight just arrived too
th_thstars.gif
Wow is the darker shade SPARKLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the lighter side. The tone of it is perfect!