Tom Ford Fall 2015

beautycool

:pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]So NICE!!!!  I can't wait for your thoughts on all three.  Is that the Armani silk foundation compact?  I ordered that too!!![/COLOR]:pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]   I'm still mulling it over but my eye is on the pink duo!!![/COLOR]
I don't know yet but that one does look nice I wonder if they are any good like someone else said much dearer than a blush and half the size ? Hi glammy hope your ok I don't notice when people are not on here I don't come on everyday :( you need a well deserved rest Hun ️Sending you a big hug

beautycool

I have it in my cart ;) What shade did you get? 02 is that the lightest shade? Can't wait to heat what you think of it.
I'm really wanting to buy it :)) I would be shade 5 I reckon . I may try it if nords has a armani or I may give it ago in the airport fingers crossed they have most what I want :)

Psych1

:pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]Mine just arrived too----I got two Fedex deliveries this morning---different trucks---how wasteful but Meddy is one happy gal!!!  My CT B & G Suntan & Sunlight arrived too!  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I'll be shining brighter than the moon!!![/COLOR]
Yay!! What a great way to start the day!!!

Psych1

what did you get from givenchy? what shade did you get for armani powder (and what other shades you use just for comparison?) and please when you try it share some thoughts in armani thread 
The Givenchy is the Le Prism Visage Mat Face Powder in shade 84 Beige Mousseline. I also liked shade 83 Peach Plumetis, but went for the one with a bit more color to it. The Armani is Shade # 5. It was interesting bc #4 & 4.5 were actually darker when I swatched them. I could have gone lighter than 5, but I liked the healthy color #5 gave me when I tried it on in store. For reference I'm a Mac NC20-23, in Chanel foundations I wear 20 Beige, same with Guerlain. I'm basically a light beige with yellow undertones in foundations/powders. HTH' I'll definitely report back when I try them out. I've put them into rotation for this week!

Psych1

I have it in my cart ;) What shade did you get? 02 is that the lightest shade? Can't wait to heat what you think of it.
Lol, of course it is!! Yes, #2 was the lightest! A beautiful, milky beige. I went with shade #5, but it's not an exact skin tone match, it gave my skin some color when I tried it on.

Monsy

can you please tell me if you use liquid version of it what shade you use? or shade in any other brands just for reference?

edit - sorry I just saw your post

Monsy

I'll definitely report back when I try them out. I've put them into rotation for this week!
I have both 84 and 83 in givenchy and they are beautiful.

I wear luminous silk liquid in 4 and was planning on getting powder in 4 but I have no idea how to decide. I am tanned right now and wear beige 20 in chanel, mac nc20 almost nc25, but my regular color would be chanel beige 10 and mac nc15

i am very light with strong yellow undertones

Medgal07

I just had to go to the grocery store to pick up my package. I didn't like that. I showed them my driver's license and then they went in a back room with it. I did not like that and said so. I said why can't he give me my license and just take the notice. He said my name wasn't on the notice. He was right. I know they thought I was suspicious of them and I felt a little bad but I don't trust anyone taking my ID to another room. Well, if it happens again, I'll just have to remember to write everything down on a separate piece of paper. I suspect it wasn't my regular driver though. I ended up live chatting with a UPS rep before I left because I thought I had to pay for it. The rep said no. Actually, she clarified a few policies I found confusing when I read them on the site so I just might sign up for the premium service after all.
The grocery store? Did you give them instructions to leave your package there? I've never heard of this before.

Monsy

They have new rules now. If you are not home they can take it to the closest ups access point and leave it there

Medgal07

I have premium service and it doesn't help if it is not your regular driver. This is my second year of premium membership and it only works with rescheduling, re reouting, and exact time of the delivery if you have normal driver. If not trust me do not waste money
I've had the premium service for about two years and I've never had any major issues. I like knowing when I'm getting a package and in fact, I got the UPS notice
recently before I even got the shippers notification.

Medgal07

They have new rules now. If you are not home they can take it to the closest ups access point and leave it there
Oh wow! That's pretty cool. I live in a small town so I guess for me it would be the UPS Store next to our postoffice.

Monsy

I've had the premium service for about two years and I've never had any major issues. I like knowing when I'm getting a package and in fact, I got the UPS notice
recently before I even got the shippers notification.
Meddy I never have a problem when it's my regular drive. Every single time if it's not him it's either left somewhere else, left without notice, thrown on the ground, taken to ups access point... so stupid. I complain call them and they are always taking sides with the driver. Always. I am so sick of them
Also now they do not have to do 3 attempts to deliver only 1 to reduce costs. If you are not home the first time they take it to the closest access point

Medgal07

^^^to add to it also for some reason ups choice doesn't recognize few packages! Even if it's the same address!! In such cases you cannot do any re routing/ scheduling even with premier account!! A lot of my sephora orders don't get recognized on my choice!!
I don't understand what you mean by, not recognizing a few packages? How is that? Man I'm getting a real UPS education tonight
th_DANCE.gif

Psych1

I have both 84 and 83 in givenchy and they are beautiful. I wear luminous silk liquid in 4 and was planning on getting powder in 4 but I have no idea how to decide. I am tanned right now and wear beige 20 in chanel, mac nc20 almost nc25, but my regular color would be chanel beige 10 and mac nc15 i am very light with strong yellow undertones 
Oh that's great to hear you love the Givenchy! Do you prefer one shade over the other? I had such a hard time deciding between the two. 4.5 swatched darker on me then 5. 4 was similar to 5, but more yellow. Do you think # 2 would be too light for you? Sounds like that would be your shade, especially when you're not tan. It was a light milky beige with yellow/golden undertones.

Medgal07

Meddy I never have a problem when it's my regular drive. Every single time if it's not him it's either left somewhere else, left without notice, thrown on the ground, taken to ups access point... so stupid. I complain call them and they are always taking sides with the driver. Always. I am so sick of them
Also now they do not have to do 3 attempts to deliver only 1 to reduce costs. If you are not home the first time they take it to the closest access point
Your regular driver sounds like a DREAM!!!!! Do you request to sign for your packages?