Tom Ford Fall 2015

Medgal07

Yes, a bunch of us ordered many of the shades & they shipped already so..........pics & swatches coming
nanaparty.gif

Medgal07

I ended up ordering the pink one today, mostly out of curiosity. I agree about Really Ree's swatches, but tbh her swatches are usually underwhelming so I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.
I buy things for scientific research purposes all the time
th_DANCE.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie

It will probably be a really nice powder, finely milled, etc. I just haven't seen anything about them that excited me yet. We need some Specktrette detective work by those near counters...I'm most tempted by plum, especially if it was used for the promo look.
Fun! Hope you enough! I agree about her swatches...wouldn't have ordered So Vain if I based only on her.
I ordered Pink, Plum & Peach
supacool.gif
I have a thing for Ps. They've already shipped.

janjirrasan

I ended up ordering the pink one today, mostly out of curiosity. I agree about Really Ree's swatches, but tbh her swatches are usually underwhelming so I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.
Yeah I'm curious too.. I have the pink and plum in my cart. But maybe I'll just get the plum for now.
Yes, a bunch of us ordered many of the shades & they shipped already so..........pics & swatches coming
Oh, awesome! Looking forward to seeing some swatches!

Medgal07

Oh, awesome! Looking forward to seeing some swatches!
The peach looked the most pigmented of all but that was just based on the pics. The plum was the one that I was most eager to get because I'm hoping it will work well
w/AW15 and So Vain & Love Bruise

GreenEyedAllie

[COLOR=0000FF]I buy things for scientific research purposes all the time[/COLOR]:happydance: [COLOR=0000FF]   I ordered Pink, Plum & Peach[/COLOR]:supacool: [COLOR=0000FF]I have a thing for Ps.  They've already shipped.[/COLOR]
Can't wait to see some swatches! You ladies are the BEST researchers...we should get you grant-funded.

janjirrasan

[COLOR=0000FF]   The peach looked the most pigmented of all but that was just based on the pics.  The plum was the one that I was most eager to get because I'm hoping it will work well[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   w/AW15 and [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]So Vain & Love Bruise[/COLOR]
Yes it definitely did which surprised me to be honest! I just have soooo many peach shades.. But heck what's another? Lol I think the plum will pair beautifully with those lipstick shades and AW15.

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]You can make yourself feel better by ordering one at a time to prolong the pleasure.  A box a day keeps the doctor away!!!  I hope they're all  worth the steep price![/COLOR]
Lol, that is actually excellent advice! Why the heck didn't I think of that!? I'm keeping that in mind the next time I want to order a bunch of products at once! I hope they are too, bc they're certainly too pricey to be underwhelming.

ashievic

My ombre's have been shipped. I only did 2 of the "P's", as in Pink and Plum. I am thinking the same as most of you, the So Vain and Love Bruise will be lovely with the plum one.

janjirrasan

[COLOR=0000FF]   It was all about the Ps for me:D [/COLOR]
:lol: well I do have one of the PS shades as well as so vain and love bruise in my cart now... The combo you mentioned seemed too good to pass up!
I ordered all 4. I'm weak lol They're due to arrive next Monday, so fingers crossed! Really hoping they work out well, there really isn't much info available & the few reviews I've seen have been not so great. But, I'm hopeful!