Tom Ford Fall 2015

GreenEyedAllie

Please let me know how you like the Mattes when you get a chance!! I just ordered my first CT lipstick and couldn't decide between the new matte formula or the normal one. I went with the same bet (normal formula) since lots of reviews and swatch photos online.
I've heard that the mattes are AWESOME. I have her LE from holiday 2014 (regular formula), and at first I wasn't impressed, but then it grew on me and has become one of the ones I toss in my bag the most. Are the mattes up now?

ryan-eh

I can't even.
girlhaha.gif
lmao.gif

I've heard that the matte are AWESOME. I have her LE from holiday 2014 (regular formula), and at first I wasn't impressed, but then it grew on me and has become one of the ones I toss in my bag the most. Are the mattes up now?
At Nordstrom :D

Vineetha

:love: on both. VR -  It looks just like that on my lips too which is really amazing since they're so pigmented. Yes, we are skin sisters :frenz: OHHHH the SHIMMMMMMMER in SV. Vee was right that it was jam packed with shimmer :haha: I wiped it off, & I looked like I ate a fairy or a craft project :D But on the lips its fantastic not crazy looking at all.
Ate a fairy :shock: :lmao:

Vineetha

Please let me know how you like the Mattes when you get a chance!! I just ordered my first CT lipstick and couldn't decide between the new matte formula or the normal one. I went with the same bet (normal formula) since lots of reviews and swatch photos online. 
To me CT mattes are one of the most comfortable formulas among mattes!! Feels quite light weight too!! Love it!! Bond girl Is an absolute favorite!!I have had misses with few of the lighter shades like Miss Kensington!! The texture in that one is slightly different and tends to pull into the lip lines!! You can find lots of swatches in the CT thread!! Hth!!

laurennnxox

Is an absolute favorite!!I have had misses with few of the lighter shades like Miss Kensington!! The texture in that one is slightly different and tends to pull into the lip lines!! You can find lots of swatches in the CT thread!! Hth!!
ahhhhhhhh, now I feel like I need to order one (or three....) to try!!!

awickedshape

You're SO VAIN, I bet you think these pics are about you, You're SO Vain, a bet you think these pics are about you don't you, don't you :lol: I couldn't help myself. You're So Vain It's GORGEOUS on :pompom: :love: It's definitely a mauvey plum with beautiful golden shimmer. It's everything I hoped it would be!!! Sorry, my camera battery was dying soooo Virgin Rose :thud: :eyelove: Beautiful slight lilac rose pink. JUST GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous!

Psych1

You're SO VAIN, I bet you think these pics are about you, You're SO Vain, a bet you think these pics are about you don't you, don't you :lol: I couldn't help myself. You're So Vain It's GORGEOUS on :pompom: :love: It's definitely a mauvey plum with beautiful golden shimmer. It's everything I hoped it would be!!! Sorry, my camera battery was dying soooo Virgin Rose :thud: :eyelove: Beautiful slight lilac rose pink. JUST GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yayyyy, they're here! I'm so happy you love them, they are both Must Have Shades, imo.

Psych1

:D I don't care either because everything is so very pretty on. I also dabbed AW15 over a brown base es & I really like it like that too. It has a firmer texture but it applied very smooth for me on both eye & cheek. I can't wait to layer with the ombres. I just hope we love the texture & pigmentation.
Sounds pretty!!! Yes, fingers crossed on the pigmentation. I really want to love those pretty little things!

Medgal07

You're SO VAIN, I bet you think these pics are about you, You're SO Vain, a bet you think these pics are about you don't you, don't you
lol.gif
I couldn't help myself.

You're So Vain

It's GORGEOUS on
pompom.gif
love.gif
It's definitely a mauvey plum with beautiful golden shimmer. It's everything I hoped it would be!!!

Sorry, my camera battery was dying soooo

Virgin Rose
thud.gif
eyelove.gif
Beautiful slight lilac rose pink. JUST GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girlhaha.gif
I like that song---palyed it to death in our college dorm----I thought Carly Simon had moved in!!!!! Sis your pics are just stunning. I love both of these lippies. That has to be the prettiest pink ever!!! My SV will arrive tomorrow and VR hopefully by early next week. I have orders all over the place---I can't keep up. I think I'll tell Hubs that I need an assistant to manage my orders!!! Get the spare room ready----I'll need a place to crash!
lmao.gif

Medgal07

Yes BOTH are must haves. They are very unique to my collection.
They're unbelievably beautiful.

Quote: Originally Posted by Psych1

Sounds pretty!!!
Yes, fingers crossed on the pigmentation. I really want to love those pretty little things!
Me too------times three and you times four!!!
girlhaha.gif