Tom Ford Fall 2015

ashievic

Chanel LeBeige I totally passed based on I thought it would look awful. I was so wrong. What you see in the tube, is not the gloss color on my lips. It is one of my fav's now.

MrsBaine

The colors really suit you! The Ombré Duos work best with a base----did you also pick up AW15 or will you use a different one?
I did buy the AW15. I tried the plum over it; I wasn't in love. I need to play with it a bit more I think. I wore Plum Ombre one day last week as a blush and it was pretty.

boschicka

Got the Bronze and Peach ombre today. Lovely, might try AW 15 over the bronze.

So that's a cream over a powder? How are you crazy kids pulling that off?!? I'm pretty sure I would end up with paste.
sigh.gif

ashievic

Got the Bronze and Peach ombre today. Lovely, might try AW 15 over the bronze.

So that's a cream over a powder? How are you crazy kids pulling that off?!? I'm pretty sure I would end up with paste.
sigh.gif
I use the TF concealer brush and lightly go over the powder. It is really not a goopy cream like CT cream shadows. I can build intensity easily, and it goes where I want it to. Then blend out with TF blending brush.

ashievic

I lightly stroke the brush over the AW 2015 and then lightly stroke over where I want it to go. No goop, no paste, just a light shadow. Love it, try it, you will too!!!!!

ashievic

I just used the bronze ombre then used the AW 2015 over it, perfection. A soft neutral eye. Used the peach for the blush. The mascara the Mocha Rush and the eyeliner espresso. I went with D&S for the lips since I was leaning more towards brown then red for the YSL black/red. I will post pics tomorrow on how to do the AW over the ombre. No side eye Missy. It will be fine, and I promise it won't hurt. Need to get outta here.

ashievic

You build up the intensity slowly, and truly think of as placing a glaze over a roast. As for removing, thetas why they have eye makeup remover. Works wonder for the oops. Without have to start from scratch.

Icecaramellatte

I use the TF concealer brush and lightly go over the powder. It is really not a goopy cream like CT cream shadows. I can build intensity easily, and it goes where I want it to. Then blend out with TF blending brush.
Ooh I've been debating my next TF brush. I'm thinking of an eye brush. Maybe this one will do.

Yazmin

Nudes are tough for me. I look like the walking dead, or they look like I have liver disease. I only have maybe 6 true nude. Going Naked did not work for Mama. Bare with Pink Guilt over it, was nice. In my mind, if I am spending a boatload on lipstick, I go for the vamp or deep berry. Sometimes the color of Velvet Violet too. On me, I need to actually apply to my lips, watching on my hand doesn't show what it will look like on my lips. Virgin Rose, just did nothing for Mama. But in the bullet, it looked lovely.

Bare is awesome nude for me. As is Nubile. it does not pull brown. It looks nothing like the lips shown on TF site. At least on me. The drama of my life. I think I need a drink. Yeah, can actually have one shortly!!!! No booze allowed at the work site. Which makes sense, but at times, it really sucks.

I feel ya. They are tough for me too! I look like I'm fading.
Finding thee perfect nude has been my biggest makeup challenge. A lot of them make me look like a crack ho.

ashievic

Now that all the children are together and I have seen and played with one. I am loving the bronze ombre the most. Based on it is more versatile. It can be used as a base, regular eyeshadow, blush or contour. Remember, I am a Casper so the darker side does show up well on me. I also like the bronze with the plum along with AW15 and with SV or D&S. I actually paid attention to how I apply the AW15, I little pat the top of the product with the concealer brush and apply with gentle strokes of where I want it go. I used the Plum Lush mascara with it today. Dug out the heavy sweater today. It has the same color theme of these two products. AW15 pulls into the soft plum area when used with bronze and plum on the eyes.

I have been inspired by the nail polish sorter queen....with the spread sheet. Nope haven't gone that far, but I am working on separating ym vampy lipstick in to plum, berry, brown, purple, blue, black (yes I own both) and reddish sections. I look like I have a disease as I swatch on my hand. I have found with some of the Armani that look rusty red in the bullet once swatched they pull more berry.

ashievic

If I didn't already think she is a twit, I do now. I had to scrape your stupid uneducated review from my brain.....

GreenEyedAllie

If I didn't already think she is a twit, I do now. I had to scrape your stupid uneducated review from my brain.....
I had to work this weekend, so I saw the review when I was taking a break, and I had to come on here to see what thoughts were. To be fair, several of us have had issue with pay off until @Medgal07 played around and found out that for this product the tools do indeed matter. I don't have the pink, but I have been very happy with my plum. I think it's also important to note that this product is on purpose designed to NOT be like the typical cheek colors...comparing apples to oranges, IMHO.

ashievic

I do believe it was clearly made by Mr. Ford the ombre were nothing like his blushes. I have no issues with payoff, I have not had to scrape away to get color, they last 12 hours in wild fire heat. Yes, using the correct brush makes a huge difference. As stated by others. I wonder if a pro MUA did her makeup if the results would be different? Or perhaps a few classes by a MUA on how to use products might help?

Think of using a teaspoon to flip a burger on the grill, might not work too well???? Or using creme frache in place cottage cheese, apples and oranges. Which to me is what she has done expecting these ombre to be like the regular blush line.