Tom Ford Fall 2015

beautycool

What brushes do you use for the duo ( illuminator ) today I used a brush with a flat head mmm maybe that don't make sense I know I used the wrong brush but I think it looked ok when I had a look in the car mirror in the light unless I went to work looking like a clown lol Anyhows I really think it was ok I used same brush for the highlighter bit ( white) and it hardly picked up product I think I best use my tom ford cheek brush for them both colours maybe I don't know There's brushes I use and brushes I should use and don't And I hate the way they do get dusty on my dressing table in brush holders What do you ladies store your brushes in please Thank you

beautycool

0de8c3bf_image.jpeg
This is one of the ones I use I have a couple of these brushes I love them :) I usually put foundation on with the other !!

Monsy

i don't think that the flat one is good for illuminator
it's more to buff in the powder all over

beautycool

i don't think that the flat one is good for illuminator it's more to buff in the powder all over
Thanks monsy :) it was ok for the darker section but I think need to use something else for the lighter bit :) Not sure which though I did buy a few new brushes when I was on holiday I will experiment when have more time

ashievic

For any of you who feel they need spatulas for the ombre's as T did, here are my suggestions....yes I am being snarky. When I used a cotton square last night to remove my eye makeup, my goodness there sure was residue on it. Yes, I wore the pink ombre yesterday. Oh, forgot, applied in the ******* where the spatulas are kept....what a dork

GreenEyedAllie

For any of you who feel they need spatulas for the ombre's as T did, here are my suggestions....yes I am being snarky. When I used a cotton square last night to remove my eye makeup, my goodness there sure was residue on it. Yes, I wore the pink ombre yesterday. Oh, forgot, applied in the ******* where the spatulas are kept....what a dork
WOW, just wow...

I used a MAC 116 with my plum today and had great payoff (2 layers, but 1 would have been enough)...almost towards clown. I will say, using my super soft (and pretty dense) Wayne Goss 11 did not yield very good payoff. That brush with the plum ombre is better for the subtle look. I only used it once on the eyes, and I can't remember what brush I used, but whatever it was, it was not the best because I did have to layer many many times to get it to show. I don't have the 215.

pbpink

[COLOR=0000FF] What moron would take a metal spatula to a pricey makeup product.  [/COLOR]:shrugs: [COLOR=0000FF]And if it's that bad why would you [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]suggest it be duped---why would anyone WANT to dupe[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   a product that you say[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] failed?[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] We did---thank you so much!!!!!  I've been cheating on Tom, with Christian [/COLOR]:encore: [COLOR=0000FF]I don't think it's just a phase, or a mid-life crisis[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] either [/COLOR]:sigh: [COLOR=0000FF]my love is real!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I hear that Bosch!!!  I'm still loving my TF Duos and for part of this weekend the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]plum duo was that slap on a product and run item for me.  I continue to have success[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  w/good [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]color pay-off using a MAC 215.   [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]The plum duo looks particularly nice with Christian Louboutin Impera lipstick.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]All I can say is move over So Vain----there's a[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  new kid in [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] town!!!  I haven't yet swatched  them together but Impera [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]gives that same mauvey-berry vibe.   [/COLOR]
well if there is ever one to cheat on TF with, it's CL! just stay away from his shoes! they are beautiful to admire but most are a nightmare to actually wear! gave the few pairs I had to my BFF after I had twins as my back/legs/feet were not happy campers! all of the pretty IG pics are just not reality!! how does CL compare to TF? With your seal of approval, I have no doubt they are amazing! I saw a YT vid on CL's by Rae but did not even watch it as my TF's need more love as it is! so happy you had a great time at the wedding! YEAH! did you dip your toes into the CL liners too? eek! xx

pbpink

:lmao: It just made me laugh reading ^ that...it's well, so unique ....not :haha: but I will go look at it lol.
the Marc Jacobs liner is really good all around lip liner, i love the middle one number wise, can't recall name ATM but they are all really nice! also, do you have pillow talk by Charlotte Tilbury? I love the color but I like the MJ ones better! I bought b/c of so many reviews loving it + of course the color but I think it's just ok! I've been obsessed with the YSL lip oil tints so that's been my lip life this summer with some TF's thrown in with no liner! xx

Medgal07

did you dip your toes into the CL liners too? eek! xx
girlhaha.gif
I have a few pairs of CL shoes and love them all. I wear really high heels and haven't experienced the discomfort that you describe---but then I didn't have your
postpartum issues either. Yes....I did dip my toes into the CL liners---3 so far and I LOVE them!!! They're an amazing base for just about any lipstick!!!

ashievic

That Rory lipstick looks like it belongs on the actress in the really old movie "Goldfinger". Not a pleasing look, at least to me.

Latest posts