Tom Ford Holiday 2015

Medgal07

I think just the nail polish for me. Is the lipstick new?
There are repromotes Ernie but I really didn't research them to any real extent---I don't plan on buying any of them
sigh.gif

ashievic

You are paying 3.00 more for the black packaging for the lipstick. It is perm in the line in the brown case. Yes, I verified that today with TF.

Sugar & Spice

Also the crème shadow is black oyster, when blended with the blue shimmer powder it turns into midnight blue.

TF certainly could have done a better job as it's pretty much just repromoted products in fancy packaging.

I was also told the new mattes are full size lip & boy shades and not new colors.

GreenEyedAllie

Also the crème shadow is black oyster, when blended with the blue shimmer powder it turns into midnight blue. TF certainly could have done a better job as it's pretty much just repromoted products in fancy packaging. I was also told the new mattes are full size lip & boy shades and not new colors.  
I'm ok with this. Good for my wallet. Less conflict over my impending giant Chanel haul.

Medgal07

Also the crème shadow is black oyster, when blended with the blue shimmer powder it turns into midnight blue.

TF certainly could have done a better job as it's pretty much just repromoted products in fancy packaging.

I was also told the new mattes are full size lip & boy shades and not new colors.
I certainly don't need another Black Oyster---a little of the stuff goes along way!!!

ashievic

Got to visit with the TF Goddess today. She was wearing the new Noir blue eyeliner, with the powder from the cream/powder duo and the teal mascara. I loved the look. The eyeliner pulls a beautiful violet/purple/blue, as did the powder. Noir has been shipped and should be in the stores by the end of this week, early next week. I am thinking this is collection that could be a lovely hidden gem. From what I have seen of it, which is most of it, I want it all.

They also have a lip balm for guys, which is super. Yes, bought big brother one. Hopefully he will not wash it when he forgets to take out of his pants pocket.....I am also loving the Absolute Amber fragrance!!!!!

Medgal07

Got to visit with the TF Goddess today. She was wearing the new Noir blue eyeliner, with the powder from the cream/powder duo and the teal mascara. I loved the look. The eyeliner pulls a beautiful violet/purple/blue, as did the powder. Noir has been shipped and should be in the stores by the end of this week, early next week. I am thinking this is collection that could be a lovely hidden gem. From what I have seen of it, which is most of it, I want it all.

They also have a lip balm for guys, which is super. Yes, bought big brother one. Hopefully he will not wash it when he forgets to take out of his pants pocket.....I am also loving the Absolute Amber fragrance!!!!!
I may think seriously about this collection after I've gotten my picks from Chanel holiday. I just can't turn down the burgundies!!!

Shars

Well that sucks!
sigh.gif

Ah well. Off I go back to the Chanel and Guerlain Holiday threads!
choochoo.gif

ashievic

I realize that at times each of us might see one color in a different way. I have seen, touched, and applied the new Holiday cream shadow. It is NOT Black Oyster. It is a dark navy with violet/purple/??? undertones. So whomever started this urban legend, get new glasses.....

Shars

Hmmmm. Is this going to be a "touch and see"? I hope we can see swatches soon. I'm in if it's navy enough for me!

Medgal07

I realize that at times each of us might see one color in a different way. I have seen, touched, and applied the new Holiday cream shadow. It is NOT Black Oyster. It is a dark navy with violet/purple/??? undertones. So whomever started this urban legend, get new glasses.....
girlhaha.gif
We all thought it was blue from day one until someone announced it was black oyster. I still don't know if it's going back on my list---I just spent a small fortune on
Chanel holiday, and I'm not done there yet.
sigh.gif

ashievic

I will try to get the TF Goddess to do a swatch from her sample she got when she went to class on this collection. Give me a day or so.

Latest posts