Tom Ford Swatches

NicoleL

I have CM but wouldn't get good swatches in artificial lighting. I did find this, and hope it helps: swatches tom ford cocoa mirage eyeshadow palette
Thanks, I really am thinking of getting the quad, but I'm wondering if its a good buy or if there are other options that might be better at a lower price. I like that it only has one shimmer shade but I'm a little worried that the lightest color won't be good for me (i'm around NC50ish) and that may make the price not as good. Do you find yourself reaching for it alot?

Medgal07

Thanks, I really am thinking of getting the quad, but I'm wondering if its a good buy or if there are other options that might be better at a lower price. I like that it only has one shimmer shade but I'm a little worried that the lightest color won't be good for me (i'm around NC50ish) and that may make the price not as good. Do you find yourself reaching for it alot?
wavey.gif
Hi Nicole. I do reach for Cocoa Mirage a lot because it's a very versatile and easy palette to wear. You can go smokey or neutral. The neutral eye is great because you can wear just about any blush & lipstick with it. I don't think the lightest shade will be a problem for you as a brow highlight. If you're looking for a neutral palette you might want to take a look at Dior, Chanel, & Urban Decay that have wallet friendlier price points. HTHs.

NicoleL

wavey.gif
Hi Nicole. I do reach for Cocoa Mirage a lot because it's a very versatile and easy palette to wear. You can go smokey or neutral. The neutral eye is great because you can wear just about any blush & lipstick with it. I don't think the lightest shade will be a problem for you as a brow highlight. If you're looking for a neutral palette you might want to take a look at Dior, Chanel, & Urban Decay that have wallet friendlier price points. HTHs.
That helps a lot, Thanks! I'll check out those brands as well

NicoleL

thmbup.gif
Let me know what you decide.
I caved and tried out the cocoa mirage, I loved it. It worked so well it made me feel like I had blending skills lol. Unfortunately my eyes became so itchy and I ended up breaking out terribly. The worse part is that as far as I know I'm not allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients. I've been comparing it to the only other eyeshadow to irritate me (Urban Decay Roach) and there isn't much overlap in ingredients and the ones that do overlap are in other eyeshadows that give me no problem. So I guess it just wasn't meant to be lol.

Anyway, I do appreciate your help, because if not for the breakout, I was in LOVE
eyelove.gif

makeup4mama

I've never tried anything TF before but I'm in love with the coco mirage palette. I can't stop thinking about it I have a strong feeling this is going be my Christmas gift to myself

Medgal07

I caved and tried out the cocoa mirage, I loved it. It worked so well it made me feel like I had blending skills lol. Unfortunately my eyes became so itchy and I ended up breaking out terribly. The worse part is that as far as I know I'm not allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients. I've been comparing it to the only other eyeshadow to irritate me (Urban Decay Roach) and there isn't much overlap in ingredients and the ones that do overlap are in other eyeshadows that give me no problem. So I guess it just wasn't meant to be lol.

Anyway, I do appreciate your help, because if not for the breakout, I was in LOVE
eyelove.gif
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that happened to you. There's another person on the forum who had to stop wearing eyeshadow all together for quite a long while and
has just recently been able to start wearing it again.

We ll I hope you uncover the issue before anything similar happens again. All the best to you!!!

Latest posts