TomKat

JLEEMARKOWITZ

i love tom cruise,but latley he does seem a little off his rocker
fluffy.gif
,i love katie as well,but i have to admit she seems happy,to each they're own i guess....

baby_love

I think that Brooke Sheilds' baby was also born in the same hospital...that's what my madre told me.

d_flawless

i celebrated by seeing her new movie, thanks for smoking, in which she gets fucked against a wall numerous times and is publicly humiliated for lying to the man she interviews...love it
oh yeah, and suri is a cute name

lovejam

Wouldn't it be funny if Katie had the baby weeks ago, and Tom was just faking a longer pregnancy so he could upstage Brooke Shields? The reason I think this would be funny is because Katie's belly the past couple of weeks looked totally fake. Also, if they can base their entire belief system on bad sci-fi, I feel it's my duty to base my theories about their baby on pictures of a fake-looking belly.
lol.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
i celebrated by seeing her new movie, thanks for smoking, in which she gets fucked against a wall numerous times and is publicly humiliated for lying to the man she interviews...love it
oh yeah, and suri is a cute name

OMG! You are killing me! Too funny! LOL
smiles.gif

belleza

Is it just me or does anyone else think Tom and Katie look like brother and sister?? I have read that people tend to go for people that look similar to them, though..

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by belleza
Is it just me or does anyone else think Tom and Katie look like brother and sister?? .....

Yes, they do. Even creepier: Because of the fact that they do look somewhat similar and there is an age difference, sometimes they just look like father and daughter. There's something to make you gag!
puke.gif

zombie_candy

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060424/...NlYwN5bmNhdA--

Quote from article:
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Suri, the name chosen by Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes for their newborn daughter, is raising more than its share of interest in Israel. It means "get out of here" in the local language, Hebrew.

News of the naming puzzled even those Israelis who thought they had seen it all after pop diva Madonna turned the ancient Jewish mystical tradition Kabbalah into a faith for the famous.

"I really don't know what they were thinking when they chose this name. It's a term that denotes expulsion, like 'Get out of here'," said Gideon Goldenberg, a linguistics professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. "It's pretty blunt."

Yaron London, a cultural commentator for Israel's Channel 10 television, had this rhetorical question for Suri's proud parents: "Why didn't you just go back to your ancestors' language, and call the kid 'Scram Cruise'?"

A Cruise family spokesman said last week that Suri has its origins in ancient Hebrew, as a variant on Sarah, the biblical matriarch. But that pronunciation is all but unknown in Israel.

There are exceptions. Jerusalem journalist Surie Ackerman said her name was a formalized version of a nickname given by fellow ultra-Orthodox Jews in her native United States.

"It sounds strange to me that a non-Jewish, Scientology baby should be called Suri," Ackerman said, referring to the alternative church which counts Cruise among its devotees.

"But there are plenty of strange names in the world."

And there are plenty of alternative meanings for Suri.

It's also a Nubian tribe, the word for "rose" in Persian, "sun" in Sanskrit and a term for a form of Alpaca's wool.

----

Yes and Suri is also Japanese for pickpocket as stated earlier. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA !
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

stacey

See, you can never win! It's a beautiful meaning in one language and in another language it's all f*cked up! haha

Latest posts