Too Faced cosmetics

cosmomars

I'm so excited for the new melted and the sweetheart powders. It could be, because im obsessed with sex and the city and carrie and big

mel33t

I'm so excited for the new melted and the sweetheart powders. It could be, because im obsessed with sex and the city and carrie and big
girlhaha.gif

That is 50% why I purchased that bronzer lol

Dolly Snow

Have you ladies seen this?

http://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/2tkpk0/new_too_faced_metallic_melted_liquefied_long_wear/

Monsy

Oh btw I tried cocoa powder foundation and did not like it at all. It is EXTREMELY drying. I have never tried powder foundation that is so drying. I can see this working only on oily/combo skin.

mel33t

Oh btw I tried cocoa powder  foundation and did not like it at all. It is EXTREMELY drying. I have never tried powder foundation that is so drying. I can see this working only on oily/combo skin. 
I liked it, but not for a foundation. I have dry skin so I rarely use powders. I bought it as a touch up powder for my bag and I use it with the real techniques duo fibre brush (the white barrel). But it is drying if I use it as a foundation.

Monsy

I am dry too but I wanted to see the texture and I have tried it together with girls I work with and everyone said the same thing - why is it so drying??

beautyjunkie12

Oh btw I tried cocoa powder  foundation and did not like it at all. It is EXTREMELY drying. I have never tried powder foundation that is so drying. I can see this working only on oily/combo skin. 
I tried it and for me it was match color wise but my oily skin turned me into an orange pumpkin (the oxidation was the worst I've ever experienced). Maybe I should've kept it for Halloween.lol

gabzillaa

does anyone know where I can find this? It was sold on HSN (http://www.hsn.com/products/too-faced-better-than-chocolate-4-piece-essentials/7644113) but it's sold out and I can't find it anywhere else. Was it an HSN exclusive?