Too Faced cosmetics

Ernie

Just got 3 of the melted metallic liquid lipsticks, gorgeous. Top to bottom, Tu-Tu, Debutante, Peony

TwiggyPop

I just realized I had a sample they sent me when I ordered the Book of Bronzers and Sweetheart blush so I used it before I went out to eat with my family. I'm very impressed! It was pretty hot out and I had to run after my 3 year old who apparently wasn't hungry and only wanted to raise hell and my foundation held up really well. I think the color I got was a good match too so I think I'm going to order it. I don't even think I'm going to wait for my Studio Fix to run out, I'm anxious to get it now. Haha.

laurennnxox

I know I'm SUUUUUUUUUPER late to the train, but I think I'm going to finally get either the chocolate bar or semi-sweet chocolate bar palette. I'm going in stores to swatch them both. I'm working on building up my warm-neutral shadow collection. I used to run clear away from any shadow even slightly warm-- but now I'm obsessed with them! I have enough ulta credit for either one to be free. Any suggestions? I'm suuuuuuper fair (NARS Siberia, Color FX N10), with blue eyes. :) TIA!

blondie929

I know I'm SUUUUUUUUUPER late to the train, but I think I'm going to finally get either the chocolate bar or semi-sweet chocolate bar palette. I'm going in stores to swatch them both. I'm working on building up my warm-neutral shadow collection. I used to run clear away from any shadow even slightly warm-- but now I'm obsessed with them! I have enough ulta credit for either one to be free. Any suggestions? I'm suuuuuuper fair (NARS Siberia, Color FX N10), with blue eyes. :) TIA! 
I am that pale too I have both and love both but I reach more for the semi sweet. I even used it today

erine1881

Chocolate!!!

mkoparanova

I was late too - I got the chocolate bar in November and I love it!! I've been using it almost everyday! I'm very fair with blue eyes too and I can wear all of the shades from this palette. I'm considering the semi-sweet but I'm not sure if I need both.

laurennnxox

I was late too - I got the chocolate bar in November and I love it!! I've been using it almost everyday! I'm very fair with blue eyes too and I can wear all of the shades from this palette. I'm considering the semi-sweet but I'm not sure if I need both.

Thanks for the help ladies! I swatched both at ulta, and think I'll get waaaay more use out of chocolate. I'm loving warmer colors right now, but not sure I'm ready to completely dive into all the orangey-warm shades in the semi-sweet. I can't wait to try some looks from this palette! I'm going away for a weekend soon and I feel like I'll be able to just bring this palette for shadows. It has a nice mix!

hoshiakari_

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-too-faced-love-flush-blushes-photos-swatches

I love the look of Baby Love, How Deep is Your Love?, I Will Always Love You and Love Hungover but they seem pretty dupable. The packaging is super adorable, though, so that's probably what appeals to me. Definitely looking forward to the reviews.

smileyt06

Haven't heard many people talking about the new melted lippie in Rainbow or even if they knew about it. Here is it on me and I loveeeeee it.
d327b68f_image.jpeg

LavenderPearl

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-too-faced-love-flush-blushes-photos-swatches [COLOR=008080]I love the look of Baby Love, How Deep is Your Love?, I Will Always Love You and Love Hungover but they seem pretty dupable. The packaging is super adorable, though, so that's probably what appeals to me. Definitely looking forward to the reviews.[/COLOR]
Your Love is King = :heart:
Haven't heard many people talking about the new melted lippie in Rainbow or even if they knew about it. Here is it on me and I loveeeeee it.
d327b68f_image.jpeg
Beautiful!!

TwiggyPop

Baby Love and Your Love is King are the two I have my eye on. I'm not going to jump on them just yet, but I'll hoard them in my loves list until I get them.

Ernie

I got Baby Love, soft and pretty, pink nude, and I will always love you which is a gilded peachy salmon color, a little goes a long way. I like the texture of these.

LavenderPearl

Baby Love and Your Love is King are the two I have my eye on. I'm not going to jump on them just yet, but I'll hoard them in my loves list until I get them.
Same, my loves list is a combination of favorites and new things I'm interested in. I think TF is having a sale this weekend, but I'm going to wait for Sephora or ULTA.
I got Baby Love, soft and pretty, pink nude, and I will always love you which is a gilded peachy salmon color, a little goes a long way. I like the texture of these.
Ooh, what does it feel like? Is it powdery?

TwiggyPop

Same, my loves list is a combination of favorites and new things I'm interested in. I think TF is having a sale this weekend, but I'm going to wait for Sephora or ULTA. Ooh, what does it feel like? Is it powdery?
Once I buy something on my loves list I remove it, if I like it I'll put it back on.

Latest posts