Too Faced cosmetics

TwiggyPop

Anyone see this?
43e799d7_image.jpeg

Ernie

Same, my loves list is a combination of favorites and new things I'm interested in. I think TF is having a sale this weekend, but I'm going to wait for Sephora or ULTA. Ooh, what does it feel like? Is it powdery?
It's a soft fine milled powder.

LavenderPearl

Thank you @Ernie!

That was an amazing deal if you like the La Cremes (love these) and the liners. I was tempted but passed because I'm trying to cut down my lip liners and IMO the Perfect Lips are just okay. Did anyone end up indulging?

Monsy

Wearing new foundation. It is really nice. Lightweight but good coverage - i would say medium or higher medium coverage. Not full and doesn't look cakey or heavy. Vanilla is a perfect match for me currently (MACnc20) and ivory would be great for winter when I am nc15. Goes on easily blends easily. it does accentuate dryness so make sure you moisturizer and prep properly. I used hangover primer underneath. I only have some dry spots on my nose and it looks even worse with this foundation on. feels like nothing on skin. It mostly reminds me of UD Naked foundation coverage and finish wise. Will report back on how it holds up in heat and humidity

laurennnxox

Wearing new foundation. It is really nice. Lightweight but good coverage - i would say medium or higher medium coverage. Not full and doesn't look cakey or heavy. Vanilla is a perfect match for me currently (MACnc20) and ivory would be great for winter when I am nc15. Goes on easily blends easily. it does accentuate dryness so make sure you moisturizer and prep properly. I used hangover primer underneath. I only have some dry spots on my nose and it looks even worse with this foundation on. feels like nothing on skin. It mostly reminds me of UD Naked foundation coverage and finish wise. Will report back on how it holds up in heat and humidity 
Thanks! Their lightest shade is too dark for me. Of course. :( in the fall they're adding more shades, both lighter and deeper, according to their IG. Can't wait to try it then.

stylabell

Does anyone know if Too Faced is going to put out a new 9 eyeshadow palette(the little tin ones, like the cat eye, country, rock'n'roll, etc ) for fall winter?

stylabell

I just got the chocolate bar palette, and I love it. I also just got the new Naked smoky palette and haven't touched it because I'm obsessed with the Too Faced Chocolate palette.
I know I'm SUUUUUUUUUPER late to the train, but I think I'm going to finally get either the chocolate bar or semi-sweet chocolate bar palette. I'm going in stores to swatch them both. I'm working on building up my warm-neutral shadow collection. I used to run clear away from any shadow even slightly warm-- but now I'm obsessed with them! I have enough ulta credit for either one to be free. Any suggestions? I'm suuuuuuper fair (NARS Siberia, Color FX N10), with blue eyes. :) TIA! 

Monsy

reporting back on the foundation - it held up amazingly in this midwest heat and humidity. 8 hours after application and long work day it looked perfect. didn't budge at all anywhere (btw my skin is normal with some dry areas)

jenise

reporting back on the foundation - it held up amazingly in this midwest heat and humidity. 8 hours after application and long work day it looked perfect. didn't budge at all anywhere (btw my skin is normal with some dry areas)
keep forgetting to get a sample of this! Im also normal with some dry areas. I keep hearing rave reviews

Monsy

It's not mind blowing or anything spectacular or something revolutionary on the market but it's nice.

mel33t

I swatched their foundation in Ulta the other day, the foundations are all so yellow based. I need to see what shades they're releasing in fall, maybe some with pink understones.

Latest posts