Too Faced cosmetics

DILLIGAF

Does anyone know when the peach eyeshadow palette is coming back? I heard November December, but that's basically now!

Last I heard it will be December for the Too Faced website. Sephora December 15th (or December 26th) online and January 6th in store. :mad:

Every time I check the dates keep changing but this was the last bit of information I got.

aradhana

Last I heard it will be December for the Too Faced website. Sephora December 15th (or December 26th) online and January 6th in store. :mad:

Every time I check the dates keep changing but this was the last bit of information I got.

thank you! at least there will be a couple of chances to snag one!

VAL4M

I did it order my Peach palette yesterday!!! what a drag took me the longest time to "get in" and then had the hardest time to had the payment page!! Now I just need to wait.
:yay:

fur4elise

Oh Well Hello there Sweet Peach Goodness!
Too-Faced-sweet-peach-spring-2017.jpg
(musingsofamuse)

p.s. Muse has the links to Sephora in case you want to save items to your :heart: list ;)

Last edited:

Pinklaine

Frankly, is the Peach Eye Palette really worth it? The colors don't seem that appealing. I know it's been out of stock for the longest time and I don't want to just get just because it's so "limited."

MaryJane

What's everyone getting from the new Sweet Peach collection? I have my eye on the blush. It was in an Xmas palette a few years ago and I really loved it but the palette was really big and, in an effort, to de-clutter I sacrificed the blush.

dash4

Frankly, is the Peach Eye Palette really worth it? The colors don't seem that appealing. I know it's been out of stock for the longest time and I don't want to just get just because it's so "limited."

I guess it depends on your eyeshadow color preference, but it is 100% my favorite TF palette. I have been using it a lot lately.. I used it today!

It is so good. Pigmented, smooth and gorgeous... Both the mattes and the shimmers are equally as good.. I just hate the smell. It smells VERY strong like fake, phony peaches.. Some people like the smell, but I can not stand it. It goes away once it is on your eyes though.

So my advice would be - definitely get it, if you like the colors, because the quality is amazing..

I got sucked into the Too Faced Grand Cafe Hotel palette set and it is probably the worst palettes I have ever bought in my life, but I used my Ulta rewards points, so I am not returning it.. ( I do like the blushes and I love the bronzer, but the shadows are AWFUL, imo).

What's everyone getting from the new Sweet Peach collection? I have my eye on the blush. It was in an Xmas palette a few years ago and I really loved it but the palette was really big and, in an effort, to de-clutter I sacrificed the blush.

I was sold on the face palette, but I saw someone on YT use it..and it sort of underwhelmed me.. She liked it..

I probably will end up getting it though.

leonah

I like the sweet peach palette most out of all their palettes and second is the peanutbutter and jelly palette and those two are the only ones I have in my possession. the other ones they have or have had is not as interesting for me

Jayjayy

I really, really like the palette. The colors do need to be built up a bit/worn over a light base (I have deeper skin) but they work well together. Its one of the better Too Faced palettes in my opinion, in terms of quality and color scheme. Honestly it makes me happy whenever I see it. However if you have a lot of quality eyeshadows and really aren't interested, I don't think the palette will blow you out of the water. And after stalking all day during the launch I lost respect for Too Faced as a brand. But if you can get one without hassle I highly recommend it. .

Pinklaine

I really, really like the palette. The colors do need to be built up a bit/worn over a light base (I have deeper skin) but they work well together. Its one of the better Too Faced palettes in my opinion, in terms of quality and color scheme. Honestly it makes me happy whenever I see it. However if you have a lot of quality eyeshadows and really aren't interested, I don't think the palette will blow you out of the water. And after stalking all day during the launch I lost respect for Too Faced as a brand. But if you can get one without hassle I highly recommend it. .

Thank you, ladies for responding. I'll get it if it stays in stock on the day it is released but I am not stalking it at midnight. I really do think the colors are very nice and seem suitable for my skin tone. I'm excited about the Sweet Peach Glow palette too! Hopefully, this time, they have enough items to satisfy the demands!

Kaidan

The eye shadow palette for sure whenever it gets released either on Sephora or HSN because I can't buy from Too Faced's site. I like Pure Peach and Peach Tease glosses, so I might go for that too. I'm going back and forth with the glow palette (weary about the bronzy highlight) and Papa Don't Preach blush (undecided).

dash4

hopefully the other products won't have that artificial peach smell.

Oh gosh, I know.

I don't see how that made it through the testing process, but like I said in my other post.. there are some people who say they like it.

Yuck, yuck, yuck.

If they do put it in again - I hope they at least refine it.

leonah

I don't mind the smell honestly since it's just in the palette and not on the eyes. but I think the PB&J smells worse and more artificial than the sweet peach one

VAL4M

I finally received my shipping notification last Friday and should received my sweet peach palette tomorrow!!! ABOUT TIME can't believed I will received my palette order during the pre-launch almost the same day then the real launch. :rolleyes:

Tarabotti

So before the Too Faced site crashed again, I was 36,000 in line in the waiting room.

I'm going to try Sephora or Ulta.

Last edited:

MaryJane

I went on the site around 7:00 EST this morning and had to wait about 20 minutes in the virutal waiting room. There was NO way I was even attempting to log on at midnight. With the amount of orders placed last night, I hope it doesn't take too long to process and ship.

Tarabotti

So before the Too Faced site crashed again, I was 36,000 in line in the waiting room.

I'm going to try Sephora or Ulta.

I think that I missed my first notification (sleep is important) but I was able to order the Papa don't peach blush and a peach gloss early this morning. I had loaded my cart before I was sent to the waiting room with the blush and highlighter but the highlighter sold out while I was waiting. I hope that I can snag it from Ulta or Sephora tonight. I could wait until next year but I want it now. :D

Latest posts