Too Faced cosmetics

DILLIGAF

I finally was able to get the only product I've wanted for a while now. I logged on to the Too Faced this morning around 1130 am EST. I was placed in the waiting room and told that there were 7776 people in front of me and my wait would be about 18 mins. Lucky for me I was at a restaurant at the time and was able to check the site again by the time my meal arrived. I was in placed my order without too much hassle. Let's hope I love it when it finally gets here.

sullenxriot182

Patiently waiting for the collection to pop up on the Ulta site so I can put some of my points to use. I already have the eye palette so I'm looking to get the blush, the face palette, and a lip oil.

lipstickaddict

I just purchased the peaches eye palette and highlight/bronze kit from Sephora online. The blush hasn't launched yet, but I'm definitely grabbing that too when it does launch. Yayyyyyy!

Prettypackages

I missed out on (ok didn't even try to get it) PBJ palette. But I'm sensitive to smells so I'm probably not a good gauge. I even tried to *air* the sweet peach palette out. LMAO

Hey what happened to my quotes? Oh well!

Kaidan

I got the Peach eye shadow palette, Papa Don't Peach blush, and Pure Peach lip oil at HSN. :D Idk at what hour it launched (it wasn't midnight Atlantic time for sure) but I'm so glad to finally have the eye shadow palette. :yay: I hope it's worth the hype, lol. I didn't get the glow palette because it sold out by the time I was checking out. I'll check that one out at Sephora during the store launch or just wait for HSN to restock it. I haven't been so hype about a collection since MAC Selena. :catdance:

aradhana

i'm kind of excited - i ordered the eyeshadow palette and papa don't peach. i don't really even care about the peach smelling part, but i saw a youtuber do a video look with the eye palette, and have been coveting it ever since! so, i can't wait to receive the palette and go try to recreate that look!

LV2EVOLVE

Did anyone receive the free bag? I'm so torn on this collection. It's cute, but am I going to use it more than like getting Chanel Kyoto Blush? Or, the Guerlain
Spring Meteorites?

BrittLuvsMakeup

Jerrod Blandino revealed the inside of the Peanut Butter and Honey palette:

15538200_958599407573216_2484658651118174208_n.jpg

To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about this palette. I had pretty high expectations for it since I LOVE the Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette but unfortunately, this one doesn't appeal to me as much. The smaller shades are ok/nice as I can see myself working with them but I'm pretty much at a complete loss for what I would do with the larger shades since I think they are too light. I think seeing swatches of these shades on someone with my skintone will determine whether I buy it or not but for now, I definitely don't see myself buying it as soon as it's released like I did with the Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette. What do you ladies think?

MaryJane

Some of my Sweet Peach goodies arrived yesterday. The eyeshadow palette is a keeper. I really like the colors and it applies really nicely. I'm not sure how I feel about the glow palette. All of the powders are blendable and look good on the skin but I'm not sure about the colors. The bronzer is warm which is ok for me since I have warm undertones but I can't decide if it's too orange. The highlight and blush are both pretty colors. My concern with the blush is that it doesn't seem to be very pigmented. I thought I applied a lot and it barely showed up.

I think I need to try it for another few days.

DILLIGAF

It's that time of the year when I start to look toward cleaning out my collection to make room for all the things that I've gotten over the holiday season. The one thing that I'm surprised to be contemplating getting rid of is the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette. I brought it I think at launch , which I think was December of last year. I haven't done a thing but swatch it. Today I picked it up to use it and was disappointed with the pigmentation. Has anyone else felt this way about this particular palette? If you do love it can you give me some suggestions for its use.

CCKK

I love the coin purse. I was in a JCP Sephora last night and they had the Peach palette

Haven

I am never ordering from TF directly again. I ordered some peach stuff on the day of release to give as a holiday gift, and my order still has not shipped. I ended up ordering the products from Sephora. I emailed TF cs to cancel the order over one week ago, and they just got back to me & refused to cancel the order stating that it is "shipping soon." What a load of bs.

lipstickaddict

I am never ordering from TF directly again. I ordered some peach stuff on the day of release to give as a holiday gift, and my order still has not shipped. I ended up ordering the products from Sephora. I emailed TF cs to cancel the order over one week ago, and they just got back to me & refused to cancel the order stating that it is "shipping soon." What a load of bs.

Ridiculous! Can you get someone on the phone to cancel the order? Total bs. This is why I always go with Sephora. Lately my orders have been shipping within hours!

Haven

Ridiculous! Can you get someone on the phone to cancel the order? Total bs. This is why I always go with Sephora. Lately my orders have been shipping within hours!
I sent another complaint and received another bs response. My next step is a phone call.

What irritates the sh** out of me is the order has not shipped & I have been requesting a cancellation for over a week. Claiming that it is too far along in the order process & can't be cancelled is such a blatant lie. The shipping dept "sits" on packages for over a week prior to shipping?

Thankfully I ordered and received the products from Sephora, so my friend will be getting her gift on Christmas.

lipstickaddict

I sent another complaint and received another bs response. My next step is a phone call.

What irritates the sh** out of me is the order has not shipped & I have been requesting a cancellation for over a week. Claiming that it is too far along in the order process & can't be cancelled is such a blatant lie. The shipping dept "sits" on packages for over a week prior to shipping?

Thankfully I ordered and received the products from Sephora, so my friend will be getting her gift on Christmas.

They should easily be able to cancel your order at this stage. Utterly ridiculous and super frustrating, especially since it was a Christmas present! I'm really glad you could still get it still in time for Christmas. Yay Sephora!

LV2EVOLVE

That's ridiculous. They did the same thing to my order. I called twice, never
got thru to anyone. They answered my
email cancellation almost a week later
saying they couldn't cancel it. The
person said it shipped. I emailed
back for a tracking number and another
person said it hadn't shipped. What a
shady, desperate company looking to
keep their sales. I used to love Too
Faced, but they're really Two Faced.

Rinstar

Some of my Sweet Peach goodies arrived yesterday. The eyeshadow palette is a keeper. I really like the colors and it applies really nicely. I'm not sure how I feel about the glow palette. All of the powders are blendable and look good on the skin but I'm not sure about the colors. The bronzer is warm which is ok for me since I have warm undertones but I can't decide if it's too orange. The highlight and blush are both pretty colors. My concern with the blush is that it doesn't seem to be very pigmented. I thought I applied a lot and it barely showed up.

I think I need to try it for another few days.

Thanks for this... was contemplating the glow palette, but sounds like I probably can skip. I do still want the e/s palette though!! And a lip gloss

Prettypackages

This was supposed to be a good one. I never got it, but I'll keep an eye out if I see anything on it.
It's that time of the year when I start to look toward cleaning out my collection to make room for all the things that I've gotten over the holiday season. The one thing that I'm surprised to be contemplating getting rid of is the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette. I brought it I think at launch , which I think was December of last year. I haven't done a thing but swatch it. Today I picked it up to use it and was disappointed with the pigmentation. Has anyone else felt this way about this particular palette? If you do love it can you give me some suggestions for its use.

Latest posts