Top 3 most underrated MAC perm products?

Ladydee91500

Mine are:

Greensmoke - love it - while I hate most of the lustres this is my HG. Over a black base its amazing - it does take a heavy hand to get the full effect but this even works if you want a quick wash of color. Usually pair it with vanilla as a base and ricepaper as my highlight.

Liquidlasts are another for me - although the light cream colored one I have yet to find a real use for... hmmm

Lip conditioner - love it - i don't need gloss or lipstick in the mornings before work.. just a little of this and I'm good and my lips always feel soft.
smiles.gif

NeonKitty

214 brush -I loooooove this brush. Great smudger and wonderful for lining the lower lash line with eyeshadow.
Ricepaper e/s - I use this constantly with a variety of neutrals when creating an eye popping neutral look. Goes on like butter too.
Lipgelees - I love these to use at work. I don't have the ability to just take a time out to retouch my gloss in front of a mirror, and anything with a wand just isn't practical at work. Keeping a tube of lipgelee in my pocket and just quickly coat the lips like you would chapstick, discrete and hygenic.

sweeteternity

I agree about Texture e/s, it's a great shadow. I only got it a few months ago and it's an excellent crease colour for work.

I'll add Haux e/s - I like it with pinks, plums, purples and browns.

231 brush - I love it for detail/inner corner eye work.

Ruby_Woo

Motif, I just fell in love with it! Great highlight.

Peachstock! perfect nude lip that doesnt have a hint of pink.

Cream o Spice creamliner. Love this!!

BeccalovesMAC

Here is mine

224 for blending. I freaking love this brush and guard it with my life!
Impassioned l/s really gorgeous fushia color looks amazing on me
Peach Twist Blush

squirlymoo

Pinch Me blush, for sure. I hear people talk about how dark it is, and I think they're crazy because I'm an NW20 and it's a perfect natural flush for me.

Hot Tahiti lipstick. When you want a red lip without it being holy crap a red lip, I find this works wonders

And I really don't hear enough about Antiqued eyeshadow. I love that stuff.

MAC_Whore

Lustrewhite Lustreglass
Powersurge Eye Kohl
Iridescent Loose Powder

I also have to mention MAC Shave Cream. It is so easy on my skin.

stickles

Hmm mine are:

Boot Black liquid e/l: Nothing works as well for tightlining, or lasts quite as long.
All that Glitters e/s: just enough color on my lid without washing me out
Revealing l/g: perfect nude (but not corpse nude) on the lips when I do a dark eye

Shadowy Lady

Great thread, the perm line is full of gems and really a lot of them don't get much love. My top 3 underrated products would be:

1. Print e/s - I use it to smoke out any pink/purple look during the day. The only e/s I've hit the pan on.
2. Please Me l/s - I really don't see much love for this. It's the most gorgeous light pink l/s and I love the matte texture.
3. Pink Opal p/m - great for highlighting brow bones, cheekbones....I also love it as an everyday lid colour on top of Fresco Rose p/p

t_doll

Underage l/g - I love topping this over nudes/neutrals/light pinks.
Vanilla e/s - This was one of my first MAC eyeshadows and I love it as a lid & inner eye corner colour and sometimes as a brow highlight.
Jubilee l/s - This was my very fist MAC lipstick! I love love love it with Underage l/g dabbed lightly in the center of the lips. They blend well together and make your lips look really plump.

SakurasamaLover

1- Select Sheer Powder (loose or pressed)
This is a wonderful all-use powder that gives your skin a more even skin tone plus it makes pores look more subtle and blur the flaws.

2- Chromaline
There is no reason to not own a couple of these: Pure perfect color to work with, plus very good staying power.
(even if it's pro, you can call and order wherever you are)

3- 272 Small Angled Shader
Choose a nice one with thick bristles and quite a flat angled tip. This brush can do almost everything. Most underestimated brush IMO.

MrsWoods

I love

* Typographic e/s - great for a smokey eye, because pure black is too harsh on me
* Brit Wit Blush - since I got this, I didn't use any other blusher. Great for very fair skin! Apply with a 188!
* Brulé e/s - I use it every day!

t_doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakurasamaLover

3- 272 Small Angled Shader
Choose a nice one with thick bristles and quite a flat angled tip. This brush can do almost everything. Most underestimated brush IMO.

I don't really "get" the angled fluff brushes...what do you use them for exactly?
th_confused_new.gif

anita22

1. Lip conditioner (in a squeezy tube). The best I've tried. I go through one every couple of months, can't live without it!

2. Grain eyeshadow
. Boring, but an absolute staple. It has a very lovely finish, just a soft shimmer.

3. Studio stick foundation.
I love this for contouring... never hear many raves for it though.

SakurasamaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_doll
I don't really "get" the angled fluff brushes...what do you use them for exactly?
th_confused_new.gif

It's just that it can work more easily because it follow more easily the shape of the eye (like the angle eyeliner is easier to work with (PO)) and because of the more flat shape of the end it blends really easily (with the tip) and pack on pigments because it's firm enough.

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
Here is mine

224 for blending. I freaking love this brush and guard it with my life!
Impassioned l/s really gorgeous fushia color looks amazing on me
Peach Twist Blush

I guard my 226 like that
lol.gif

My love of the week is Florabundance l/g. I've worn it at least twice already this week.

Green eyeshadow (MAC or not)-again, also worn twice this week

jaclynashley

Phone Number Eye Khol-It started my love for MAC and it's awesome to use for smoked out liner in place of a harsh black,plus it pops really any eye color.
I second Select Sheer Pressed it makes skin look flawless and poreless!
Lastly the 168,everyone uses the 109 but I love this brush it's super soft and you can even use it for foundation for heavier coverage.

OfficerJenny

Cream Colour Bases in general. Great for so much, yet people tend to avoid them :c

Bronzing Powders

Lip Conditioner