Top 3 most underrated MAC perm products?

barbieismetal

Ummm
Cranberry E/S its soo beautiful but no one realy talks about it
Dreamy L/g i think its soo pretty.
Rebel L/S its hard to wear for most , but i love it

glitterkitten

Lipstick: Peachstock, Jubilee and Viva Glam I
Eyes: Saddle, Omega and Orb
Lipglass: Posh It Up, Prr, and Beaux
Lip Pencil: Oak

Leven

Maybe im a little weird, but i think Oyster Girl dosent get enough love
th_dunno.gif
Its one of the few lipglasses IMO that truly looks great on its own, and not half assed.

*Quick tip alert* It looks beautiful with a turqouise eye and highlighted cheeks ala Pat McGraths makeup for one of the Gucci shows!

Also, i think Club (while loved by many) needs to take its rightful place in the Mac eyeshadow pantheon of gods (or goddesses
winks.gif
)

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitten
Lipstick: Peachstock, Jubilee and Viva Glam I
Eyes: Saddle, Omega and Orb
Lipglass: Posh It Up, Prr, and Beaux
Lip Pencil: Oak

OMG i completely agree with Omega! Its such a great every day eyeshadow for the crease of pale skintones.

akcmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangoMT
#189 Brush- Hands down my favorite MAC brush! This applies my MSFN like a dream. The brush tips are chiseled so I never have a problem getting into those small areas of my face like the sides of my nose and the inner corners of my eyes. I also love the weight of this brush, it has a good "heft" and feels balanced in my hand and somehow glamourous to use! My HG for face powders.

Fast Response Eye Cream- I usually apply my foundation first then do my eye makeup, so I use a little dab of this on a Q-tip to clean up any eye makeup mistakes like mascara dots if they get on my skin, it wipes off the "oops" without budging my foundation underneath. Love this!

Soft Brown e/s- My HG everyday crease shadow!

What other colors do you use with soft brown?

Mabelle

I do not hear enough about Teddy eye kohl. It is my HG pencil liner. every time i put it on and smudge it just a bit i nearly have an orgasm.

Nylon es. It is my perfect highlighter.

Mystic ls. apply it like a stain with full for you pg over and yowza! it is HOT!

TangoMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by akcmommy
What other colors do you use with soft brown?

I like to use Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid, with either Ricepaper or All That Glitters as a wash, Soft Brown in the crease, and Vanilla eyeshadow to highlight. That's my default eye look for when I don't feel like taking the time to pair other colors together or for when I'm in a hurry, which is often since I'm a notorious snooze-button'er. I've also paired Soft Brown with Club eyeshadow, which might sound wierd but it works!