Toronto, ON, Canada & Area - Cosmetic Outlets

Meisje

Hi there,

We don't actually have CCOs in Canada, but there are still cosmetic outlets. Unfortunately, they seem hard to find! This thread is specifically for cosmetic outlets in the Toronto, Ontario area.

I will update the list in the front as you post:

Cosmetic Outlet, Dixie Mall, Mississauga

If you have others, please post in this thread.

Prinsesa

Never knew there was cosmetic outlets @ Dixie Mall lol

I suggest :

Markham Fairgrounds - Estee Lauder/M.A.C Warehouse Sale

It only happens a few times a year though, so it's never open all the time.

Cloverdale Mall - Vendor that sells M.A.C

Heard from a friend, never been to it :-( Someone take me lol

MacAddict_Sami

At Vaughn Mills there's a cosmetics outlet too; I can't remember the exact name of it but it's right next to the Johnny Rockets...Sometimes you can find MAC, eyeshadows are usually 14 bucks... I don't know about the other stuff;... All the drugstore brands can be found there as well...

nahtay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
What can you find in the Cosmetic outlet @ dixie mall? (What brands?)

They have 2 stores really in Dixie Mall... one near the Sears entrance called 'Cosmetics N' More for Less' and one near Urban Planet. Both sell relatively the same items. I've seen Almay & Revlon mascaras, Revlon quads, Covergirl items, Almay makeup removers. The prices are pretty decent. I've seen items ranging from $2.99 - 5.99

Both locations direct to this website: Canada Cosmetics, Health & Beauty at discount prices at SaleEvent.ca

I found this hair product that was discounted ... well stocked there
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsesa

I live fairly close to this mall and go almost weekly. I haven't seen a vendor that sells MAC here... unless you mean Sherway Gardens (Mall) which is about 2mins from this mall?

Meisje

To my knowledge, Cloverdale does not sell MAC but does sell NYX at the Rexall, and their Zellers has an incredible range of lines and very complete lines at that.

There's only one cosmetic outlet in Dixie Mall now --- the one close to Sears.

Prinsesa

Not a M.A.C store but a private vendor that rents the stalls there. I heard it from a friend, I guess she sells it whenever she gets some M.A.C stuff.

honey_babee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsesa
Never knew there was cosmetic outlets @ Dixie Mall lol

I suggest :

Markham Fairgrounds - Estee Lauder/M.A.C Warehouse Sale

It only happens a few times a year though, so it's never open all the time.

lol, if you take the bus, just take it down to kipling and then take the 111. my school used to be there.. mm maybe its time i check it out again
greengrin.gif

do you know exactly which vendor it is?? are they legit?

Meisje

You're right, there are two in Dixie Mall. There are cosmetics in the old Pharmacy location --- I somehow missed that was there. It's fairly new and I don't usually go past Micheal's
lol.gif

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
At Vaughn Mills there's a cosmetics outlet too; I can't remember the exact name of it but it's right next to the Johnny Rockets...Sometimes you can find MAC, eyeshadows are usually 14 bucks... I don't know about the other stuff;... All the drugstore brands can be found there as well...

wow.. i didn't know this.. and I was thinking to go to Vaughan mills yesterday.. will have to check this out.

emmalay

cosmetics clearance center in Barrie, Ont. Carries all kinds of stuff including MAC. Only open on the weekends. Letting you all know that because I drove all the way there for nothing once lol.

sassyclassy

I just went on the Vaughan Mills website and the place is called DCW Cosmetics. I haven't been there before though so I will check it out when I go there next time. In the store description is says "Featured Brand Names:
Revlon, Cover Girl, Red Earth, Almay, Neutrogena, and various perfume brands. ".

It doesn't mention MAC so they may not carry it?

iluvstuff

I've been to the one in Vaughan Mills before, they have a great selection of nail polishes for pretty cheap. From my memory, drugstore brands were 3 for $5, and OPI and the slightly better ones were $7 each I think? I can't quite remember. They have perfume there too for cheaper than retail. Makeup wise, they only had a few baskets of random things from drugstore brands, like Almay, Revlon, Covergirl, etc. I didn't see any MAC at that time, so I'm not sure if they carry it. I would go there for nailpolish and perfume, but I wouldn't go there strictly for makeup!

Meisje

The cosmetics cleareance store at Dixie Outlet Mall now has some Revlon Matte products --- a few shadows and lipsticks, including Nude Attitude. The lippies are $3

Cinci

I havent been to the GTA since the spring, but when I was at Vaughan Mills, the cosmetic store there had NYX.. That's the only thing I remember from there..

I went to the cosmetics outlet in Barrie, and judging by the items she had in stock at the time and a comment from someone working there, I am pretty sure she gets her items from the warehouse sale.. I asked the person at the counter when they were getting more stock, and was told that they were probably getting it at the end of the week and it should be put out early the following week.. which coincided with the next warehouse sale... so I'd try visitng this place the week after a warehouse sale and you might get a better selection..

MzFit

What the store name? I'm in the winners there a fair bit never seen anything like that.

There used to be a NYX place in Vaughn Mills but its gone. :(

There is a Jessica Cosmetic Nail and Beauty Supplies Limited (39 Orfus Rd.) they have OPI and China Glaze Polish for $4-6 a bottle. Some other beauty supplies as well.

Latest posts