Toronto, ON, Canada & Area - Cosmetic Outlets

DMcG9

Hi all. I am on my way there tomorrow so I can update on what's currently available.

Hoping to find PLW eyeshadow in Plush since they have all been discontinued how.

If anyone wants I can pick up items for you just keep in mind shipping will be added.
Would you be able to check if they have Pink Cult blush or the discontinued eyeshadow Vellum? You don't have to pick it up, I just want to know if it's there because even though I am around that area a lot, I avoid the outlet like the plague because parking is horrendous there if you're not there early.

lyseD

Hi all. I am on my way there tomorrow so I can update on what's currently available.

Hoping to find PLW eyeshadow in Plush since they have all been discontinued how.

If anyone wants I can pick up items for you just keep in mind shipping will be added.

Would you be able to check if they have Pink Cult blush or the discontinued eyeshadow Vellum? You don't have to pick it up, I just want to know if it's there because even though I am around that area a lot, I avoid the outlet like the plague because parking is horrendous there if you're not there early.
Sure. I'm looking at vellum too.

lyseD

Sorry friends, no Archies, no Wonder Woman, no Pink Cult and no Vellum.

Really didn't have much of anything except some holiday 2014 and the collection with the drawings of the women's faces on them.

Better luck next time.

DMcG9

Sorry friends, no Archies, no Wonder Woman, no Pink Cult and no Vellum. Really didn't have much of anything except some holiday 2014 and the collection with the drawings of the women's faces on them. Better luck next time.
Thanks for checking, Lyse!

thefbomb

Sorry friends, no Archies, no Wonder Woman, no Pink Cult and no Vellum. Really didn't have much of anything except some holiday 2014 and the collection with the drawings of the women's faces on them. Better luck next time.
Thanks a bunch for checking!

Makeup Emporium

Just went this weekend and the selection was less than thrilling. Not much of anything worth mentioning. There were 2 sales girls and when we were in there one of them was too busy trying on all the makeup on herself to even bother with us. She was even applying the lipstick straight from the tester tubes to her lips without sanitizing before or after. The 2nd one was behind the cash filing her nails and looked annoyed when I brought up my 1 item for her to ring up. Not encouraging!

Latest posts