Trends That You Like

Arisone

The other thread focused on trends that we hate. So, I wondered what trends do you actually like?

I love Boy Blazers and the motorcycle/biker jacket trend. In NYC, many women are wearing these two items, especially the biker jacket.
Recently, I caved in and bought a Boy Blazer (via Forever 21) and a motorcycle jacket (via Asos). I love that you can pair a Boy Blazer with a night dress and turn it into a day dress. Wearing one instantly enhances your outfit.

Leggings- Love pairing them with a mini skirt or short dress.

shontay07108

I love leggings also. They get a bad rap but if you cover your behind, you can look fab.

I also love military jackets, jackets with shoulder pads, and ruched sleeved sweaters. I love the emphasis on the shoulders.

Gladiator sandals are still a fave. Fashion mags say they are out, but I don't care.

Add skinny jeans to the list of loves.

I have a closet full of cardigans. It's my fave accessory. And my friends rag on me sometimes but I love my flats. Tory Burch flats, specifically. They are beyond comfortable, preppy and stylish.

greengoesmoo

I am in love with those body stocking things..
I got 12 in 6 diff colours (1 short sleeve 1 long) for £1 each in this store called "Teenscene" last weekend!

No single item has got me more compliments than these worn as tops with baggy jeans!
greengrin.gif

Oh and big fringes! I don't want one myself, but they are waay cute!
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

Opaque tights
Mini dresses
Pencil skirts
Patent heels
Flats
Cardigans
Long silk tunics
Motorcycle jackets
Leggings
Boyfriend jackets
Peacoats
Nautical inspired tops and shorts
Huge bags
Little to no accessories
Little black dresses
Chunky zippers
Bodysuits with high waisted skirts

Shadowy Lady

I like trends that work on my body type. I'm tall (5'7") have long legs and hourglass figure. Therefore I like:

- high waisted skirts
- Mini skirts - coz I love showing off my legs
- shift dresses - if it's nipped at the waist I'm all for it
- anything nautical
- all the clothing in flesh tones - I just got a beige shirt dress

GlamBrunette

I admit I love UGGS! lol My Pink UGGS with cream fur trim are my fav comfy boots. I also love black leggings, wedge heels, and animal prints. I love bangle bracelets and big hoop earrings. Juicy Couture, Baby Phat, and VS are my fav's for hot clothes & shoes. I love VS's PINK sweats and hoodies so much too.

LMD84

boyfriend blazers look very sexy on ladies. i love that trend. and i also like all teh foral prints that seems to be all over the uk right now!

m4dswine

Biker jackets, the distressed military post apocalyptic look.

Within that short skirts with leggings, skinny jeans, vest tops, tshirts, grey/greige/black/white things, buckles, straps, spikes.

imthebeesknees

love skinny jeans, biker jackets, anything nautical, polka-dot, gladiator shoes, high waisted skirts..pretty much anything retro!!
smiles.gif

LittleMaryJane

Leggings--I fought my love for leggings for a long time and finally caved.

Recently I've been liking skinny jeans, thought I hated those at first too.

bea_16

I like shorts over tights,skinny jeans/pants,wedges and menswear inspired pieces like blazers.

k.a.t

Pastel colours on nails! love it.
Skinny jeans...don't wear any other type...they just don't look right on me.
high-waisted skirts and shorts

vividtouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Oh and huge earrings.

yeah i second the motion! hehe ^_^ and also the jackie o glasses!

i also like skinny jeans (but i guess its no longer applicable for me) but i still find it nice to look at...
belts...retro look! ^_^

jazmatazz

-Large sunglasses
-Fun tasteful fedoras
-skinny jeans or jeggings (my behind must be covered in jeggings though)
-bejewelled sandals

I also thing some of the big rings are very cute. I am in between sizes somehow and can't find one that fits properly. Still on the lookout though
smiles.gif