Trends That You Like

na294

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Leggings--I fought my love for leggings for a long time and finally caved.

Recently I've been liking skinny jeans, thought I hated those at first too.

You should get Jeggings! Its the best of both worlds. The comfort of a legging but the look a skinny jean. I have ones that have an actual jean waist too so they look nice and put together but feel like pj's.

megan92

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamBrunette
I admit I love UGGS! lol My Pink UGGS with cream fur trim are my fav comfy boots. I also love black leggings, wedge heels, and animal prints. I love bangle bracelets and big hoop earrings. Juicy Couture, Baby Phat, and VS are my fav's for hot clothes & shoes. I love VS's PINK sweats and hoodies so much too.

I love UGGS too!! Glad I'm not the only one.

I've noticed a lot of lace clothes lately and I think they're really cute.
Hmm, what else? Skinny jeans. Ruched tops. I know some people hate these, but I like those fox tail things people hang on their bags and stuff lol. I like plaid shirts a lot, too. Haha yeah my style is pretty plain/typical. Also, I guess this isn't really a trend but I like the color forest green. It's kind of uncommon so I when I find something in that color I want it!

right now I am loving / needing
an army surplus jacket
skinny cargo pants
leopard platforms or wedges
red leather anything
more turbans
an aviator jacket / shearling
printed tights

JULIA

I'm loving summer dresses paired with belts. That's the look I've been rocking all summer long. This fall I'm hoping to find some really tall boots to wear with my skinny jeans. I'm also finally caving when it comes to buying pin-up inspired pieces (pinupgirlcothing.com is my bible)

Aurora~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULIA
I'm loving summer dresses paired with belts. That's the look I've been rocking all summer long. This fall I'm hoping to find some really tall boots to wear with my skinny jeans. I'm also finally caving when it comes to buying pin-up inspired pieces (pinupgirlcothing.com is my bible)

Wheels & Doll Baby - Clothes to Snare a Millionaire

you may be interested in this brand - quite pinup inspired!
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

That site has some really pretty stuff. I'd rather splurge and love everything I have than spend less on stuff I don't like as much with mediocre quality.

Aurora~*

yes I totally agree. my friends thought I was absolutely NUTS spending $300+ on a pair of jeans a few years ago - but, several years on, the jbrands are still looking good! And well worth the cash!

the w&db cardigans in particular are very versatile, in my opinion.
winks.gif

Aurora~*

unfortunately, I don't really have the figure for some of the dresses
ssad.gif

I wish I did!! (stick thin)

kenmei

Shift and Sheath Dresses
Red lipstick (now that fall's almost here!
smiles.gif
)
Lace
Motorcycle jackets
Skinny Jeans

Nicala

Skinny jeans on curvy women. The key to wearing them is that they should be stretchy! Old Navy Rockstar skinny jeans are fab fab FAB!

Here's a pic of me wearing them
smiles.gif
They're on sale right now for $20, they're usual price is $35!

48908_100001007499928_4241_n.jpg

Senoj

I really like the jeggins trend. They are jean leggings. It's alternative to wear if you like wearing skinny jeans. I just ordered a pair of jeggins. I can't wait to wear them with boots and heels this season.

BeccalovesMAC

BabyPhatLiquidleggings.jpg

I fricken love liquid leggings. they make ur legs and ur ass look hot.
VeSt.jpg

Vests. They look really cute!
2626Untitled-1.jpg

gladiator sandals enuf said

Junkie

Those Rockstar Skinny Jeans are amazing! I have 2 pairs - both black. I want the grey and blue pairs...

They're usually $44.50 here in Canada, but went on sale recently for $25
smiles.gif

My bf is like, those jeans are SO tight! Your ass looks SO round. LOL
greengrin.gif

Nicala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Those Rockstar Skinny Jeans are amazing! I have 2 pairs - both black. I want the grey and blue pairs...

They're usually $44.50 here in Canada, but went on sale recently for $25
smiles.gif

My bf is like, those jeans are SO tight! Your ass looks SO round. LOL
greengrin.gif

LOL Exactly! They're about the best jeans ever created! And the comfort... SO AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicala
LOL Exactly! They're about the best jeans ever created! And the comfort... SO AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!

Oh I know! I wish they made them in colours too! Like purple, royal blue, red, etc! Or even a lighter wash of the blue ones - I don't really like the indigo wash...they bleed on everything - underwear, socks, boots
thmbdn.gif

I think I'll definately go back for the grey atleast!

dressedtokill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora~*
yes I totally agree. my friends thought I was absolutely NUTS spending $300+ on a pair of jeans a few years ago - but, several years on, the jbrands are still looking good! And well worth the cash!

I agree with you on the quality. I only buy premium denim and yes, while my jeans may all cost around $200 they have lasted so long and are still looking amazing.

As for "trends" that I like:
- skinny jeans (I don't really consider these a trend anymore because they have become a very mainstream style of denim)
- jeggings
- leggings
- high waisted mini skirts
- military style (coats, boots)
- boyfriend blazers
- oversized, chunky knits