Trucco Makeover Before & After Pics

Cherrie

We had 2 guest artist flew in from NYC for in salon classes by Trucco (a world spread salon makeup line) on Friday. I got to do hands on hair and makeup. Check 'em out. Also check out my newest fotd in the Challenge forum.. "Bright and Artistic"

Model: Penney
Before:
penneybefore.jpg

After:
PenneyAfter.jpg

What I used: (note: this is all Trucco makeup)

Face:
Skin tone 4 found.
Skin tone 3 under eyes and bridge of nose
"Nothing" loose powder
Rose blush
Bronze contour (hollow of cheeks, jawline, nose bridge, and neck)

Brows: Hi brow trio
Luminess e/s highlight (under brow bone)

Eyes:
Smokey trio Beige(Lightest color for base)
Smokey trio Charcoal (med color on crease and outer lid)
Rootbeer e/s on lid
Expresso eye pencil (inner top and bittem liner spread w/ fingers for smokey effect)
"Cherrie" eyelashes #62

Lips:
Lip conditioner
Clear gloss (after conditioner so matte l/s glide on easier and smoother)
Shape Lipliner (shade in top and bottom lip corners for fuller effect)
Fatal Lipstick (matte) (then overlay clear gloss over l/s again)

Hope you like my before and afters... Anyway I know this is off subject but i want to share you my hair that day was looking fiesty and i wanted to share with you guys.. hope you dont mind... it was at the end of the day so it was lookin kinda shafty...
smiles.gif

IMG_5493.jpg

IMG_5495.jpg

mistella

Wow, you did a great job and I LOVE your hair!!!! My dad owns a beauty salon/supply and sells Trucco but I've never really looked into the products. Are there any really good things from Trucco that I should try (especially since I can get them for free!)?? Thanks
smiles.gif

Cherrie

Well a couple of years ago Trucco came out with bright colors but got discontinued because they weren't selling. Now Trucco makeup is targeted to more sophisticated, conservitive, or mature consumers. I think it's a shame Trucco doesn't carry colors similiar to MAC or have much variety, but i kind of create vibrant colors from scratch using lipsticks and mixing the shadows to makethem look more vibrant and colorful. I do absolutely love the skintones foundation. They feel like a second skin and it can give you sheer to full coverage using layers without the cakeyness. If you learn to work with it and get to know the product, it's not so bad as you think. They work really well for weddings.

mistella

Yea, I think I remember the bright eyeshadows. I remember they had these loose eyeshadows similar to the MAC pigments, I loved them but I lost them a while ago
ssad.gif
I think they were limited edition. but yea, I'll take a look at the foundations, thanks!

mia88

Your hair is hot daaaammn awesome! DId you do that by yourself? that is so amazing!! Petals sectioned randomly or did you have a special technique?
smiles.gif

aziza

Wow...how beautiful and sophisticated. I love it! I see the line in Trade Secret but shades are always missing and the display just looks neglected. I need to find a salon that carried this stuff!

On a side note : Aren't there 9 shades of foundation or something? Do you know if they can be mixed together easily and customized that way? I'm on a foundation hunt again lol

Kim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
how did you do your hair and how LONG did it take to do it? I would kill you have your skills! Awesome job on everything.

I agree!

amoona

omg i love the colors in ur hair! i'm dieing to do something like that but idk if i can pull it off and idk where to get it done. u live in daly city?! happen to be in daly city, ca?! if so u gotta tell me what salon u work at because i'd love for u to do my hair like that!!! (i live in pacifica)