True Blood *May contain Spoilers!*

-Cassandra-

@ Goat Goat Etc. Yes, I know this for sure because I saw season 4. There was a demon inside Jesus and that demon was passed on to Lafayette when he stabbed Jesus while he was possessed by Marnie. The demon and Jesus are two different entities. Jesus was too gentle kind and sweet to ever make him do something so horrible by poisoning people with bleach. I agree with Haven. Jesus will come back to save lafayette from the demon inside him.

Goat Goat Etc.

Little boy got staked! Good riddence! I dislike bad child actors! Fairy burlesque sex club? XD Omg I hope Jason's ok! I hope Jessica senses he's in danger! Sookie and Alcide were about to get it on! Poo!

Goat Goat Etc.

Hoight and Tara gonna swirl? Ooooohhhhh Also what's up with Sam's friends getting gunned? Also Terry's story is getting heavy.

Haven

Happy that Jesus' spirit is appearing to Lafayette. Gives me hope that this couple will somehow continue.

I am also happy that Eric is probably going to stand up to this new version of "the authority." Now I wish that he would hurry home and get busy with Sookie. Maybe he can help protect her from the vampire that killed her parents.

I don't understand why Bill isn't following Eric's lead, but I bet that a plausible reason will come out at the end of the season.

A naked Alcide is very nice to watch
th_drool.gif
, but his current packmaster SL is not holding my attention.

Something tells me that the Pam & Tara SL is going to get a lot more complicated.

The smokemonster SL has been giving me Lost flashbacks. Another show that I absolutely loved.

Haven

Is AS leaving the show? I am just wondering if Eric is going to be rescued or not. Just read online that he will be back next season.
I am a big fan of Eric's, and that last scene of his.
th_drool.gif

Also Sookie and Alcide? Alcide is hot, but they do not have a lot of chemistry IMO.

And I agree that Warlow was a hottie.