True Blood *May contain Spoilers!*

-Cassandra-

All I know is they better not do anything to Alcide. Kinda sad/glad that Tara is gone, but Laffy...poor Laffy. I can only imagine what he will be like next season.

My gusse is that he is gonna get deeper into being a medium...possibly as a way of coping with losing Jesus.
Also, it is not clear if Tara is dead or not. He will definetly take a HUGE turn for the worse if Tara does end up dying...

LMD84

i'm sure i have seen some teasers on Facebook and think it starts at the start of june! not long to wait! i'm looking forward to it!

Goat Goat Etc.

Wow, I've been terrible! I haven't been watching! I've actually been catching Girls instead and assume Thrones is coming on next and change the channel.

Goat Goat Etc.

What happened so far? I don't mind spoilers. :)

Already know sex and then someone said "vamp" or "fangbanger." Yes I can totally knock off alot of shots based of those lol!

Richelle83

What happened so far? I don't mind spoilers. :)

Already know sex and then someone said "vamp" or "fangbanger." Yes I can totally knock off alot of shots based of those lol!
Tara is now a vamp(turned by Pam)....a crazy one at that!

Bill and Eric were captured by Eric's "sister" Nora, she was turned by his maker Godric, Sex scene with him and Nora. They in turn were captured and are being questioned by the Authority.

Jason is completely in love with Jessica, mean while she just wants to party and sleep with whomever.

Lafayette finally shaved that mess of a hair do. Jesus's body vanished from the house.

Pastor/preacher Newlin professed his love for Jason saying that he is a proud gay vampire american!!

Alcide warned Sookie that Russell Edgington is alive, she refused to leave with him because she shot his ex girlfriend. Alcide has no idea.

Sam was taken and beaten by the wolfpack because he claimed that he killed Marcus(Alcide did it). He finally told them where the body was buried and Marcus's mother and I think father stripped and started eating his body. That's a ritual they do for some reason.

I think those are the highlights for episode 1.

Goat Goat Etc.

Ok, so I caught up...or I'm watching the episodes now. Caught the end of epi 2 on sunday and I really couldn't concentrate. Or should I say, I was reminded that I'm watching a show as soon as Law and Order's Christopher Meloni appears. Nothing but "dun-dun" in my head after every sentence he uttered. "I feel like f-ing staking you right now! " DUN-DUN Also love we get alittle back story on Pam. A saloon girl Madame seems very fitting. It's a treat to see Pam vulnerable I must say.

-Cassandra-

And gross about Erik and his sister needing to freak.
haha yeah it was definetly nasty, but I laughed so hard when Eric said "we fight like siblings and f*ck like champions." LOOOOOOOOL
th_roll1.gif

I'm excited to see more of Pam's past and if Alcide and Sookie finally rip eachothers clothes off haha

Goat Goat Etc.

Wow! I almost thought Tara and Sam were gonna swirl again!
Finally glad Sookie spilled the beans to Alcide about Debby. And I was super impressed by more of Pam's backstory!
Very curious why Laffayette is being possessed by Jesus' witch spirit and where that will go...

Haven

I was really a fan of Jesus and Laffayette as a couple. So sad that they killed Jesus last season. Maybe the possession is a way of bringing that character back?

I also really liked Eric with Sookie. Yes Alcide is extremely hot, but Eric has that certain something - twinkle in his eye, bad boy grin, etc. Alcide is like a big, extremely hot teddy bear. To tame for my taste.

Glad to learn about Pam's backstory. Not sure that I like Tara as a vamp. The whole Authority SL has done nothing for me so far. Hopefully it will catch my interest soon.

-Cassandra-

That isn't Jesus possessing Lafayette. He absorbed Jesus's magic when he was possessed by Marnie and that magic was the demon. Two completely separate entities. Jesus would never make Lafayette pour bleach in the gumbo. So, Lafayette being possessed by Jesus makes no sense.

Haven

That isn't Jesus possessing Lafayette. He absorbed Jesus's magic when he was possessed by Marnie and that magic was the demon. Two completely separate entities. Jesus would never make Lafayette pour bleach in the gumbo. So, Lafayette being possessed by Jesus makes no sense.
IA that Jesus would not make Lafayette do that. I was hoping that Jesus' spirit would come back to help Lafayette fight whatever evil has possessed him. The fact that Jesus' body vanished is keeping me hopeful.

Latest posts