True Blood *May contain Spoilers!*

mtrimier

My favorite part was Pam, Eric, Jessica and Bill all in black and slow mo. Blow some stuff up! Huzzah!

I am glad Eric has his memory back, but sick of Sookie and her back and forth. if the cheesy threesome didn't happen in your dream, it probably won't happen in real life Sook. Pick a vamp.

Debbie, well. Debbie is just Debbie I suppose. Maybe Alcide starts the split in the last episodes, I don't know what book summary I read about him going his own way/own pack.

I was sad that Tommy died. He got on my nerves, and I get that he was trying to take the heat off Sam, but still. It was a tender bro-moment. :p

-Cassandra-

My favorite part was Pam, Eric, Jessica and Bill all in black and slow mo. Blow some stuff up! Huzzah!

I am glad Eric has his memory back, but sick of Sookie and her back and forth. if the cheesy threesome didn't happen in your dream, it probably won't happen in real life Sook. Pick a vamp.

Debbie, well. Debbie is just Debbie I suppose. Maybe Alcide starts the split in the last episodes, I don't know what book summary I read about him going his own way/own pack.

I was sad that Tommy died. He got on my nerves, and I get that he was trying to take the heat off Sam, but still. It was a tender bro-moment. :p
I agree about Sookie's back and forth it's rather annoying. I figured from the first episode of the season that this would happen. I feel like Sookie & Bill are the "main" couple in the show and that somehow she's going to end back with Bill. However, it's not fair of her to be indecisive it's like she wants the best of both which is very selfish. I guessed already that Debbie wouldn't last it was obvious in the last episodes of the third season that Alcide wanted Sookie. Sunday needs to come faster haha :D I'm dying to see what happens in the last two episodes!!

-Cassandra-

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT WHEN ERIC AND SOOKIE WERE HAVING SEX
greengrin.gif
I forgot what episode it was in this season but I absolutely DESPISED the scene where they were laying in that fur covered bed with the snow everywhere. I liked it better when she was with Bill...those sex scenes....OMG
eyelove.gif
HAWTNESS

Ok, where do i start?

So far i like this season much better than last.

1. The villan; Marny as marny was one creepy as bitch. Why was she so creepy? Because she acted like a child, and did so much damage. Marny as Antonia? ehhhhh. I mean, I'm not feeling Aunt Petunia with the accent but thats just me.

2. Sam Merlot: Do me.

3. Eric: Eric was cute at first. His child like wonder, his fear and trepidation. Now that shit is old, and i want bad ass throat ripping Eric the viking back!! And him and Sookie? BARF!! That is some twilight bullshit right there. Next thing you know theyre going to bedazzel his nipples and give him a bouffont.

4: Sookie: Can we just kill her already?

5 Jason: Ok, i feel really bad for him. That whole werepanther thing (stupid as it sounds!) and him being raped was rough. I still think hes going to turn into one though.

6 Jessica: I love her. I do. I'm just infatuated with her face. If she dies, im going to break some toes. I would like to see her and Jason together. She and Hoyt have lost their appeal. In fact, i dont much care for Hoyt Fortenberry at all this season.

7 Jesus: Can we just kill him already? He is LAME!

8 Tara: Ok, i actually like her this season. She's not such a whiner. She's taking charge, and is pretty funny. Could they cast a worse actress as her gf though?

9 Demon baby: So we all know by now it's not Rene. Clearly the doll is haunted or something and that french woman is attached to it.

10 Vampire Bill: He's getting better, but he's still so smackable. So smarmy.

11 Alcide and Debbie: I dont even care.

mimi0523

I actually have the strangest feeling they're going to kill Bill off... which annoys me. Not that I love him or anything but they made his bond with sookie so strong and then they made him into this giant douche and now they're trying to bring him back to being the old bill. It's annoying. This season just isn't really doing it for me like the other ones. I didn't really watch Sunday's episode, I wasn't even interested. I had it on and was doing my nails while listening. Maybe it's worth watching it againa dn actually paying attention... HAHA

LMD84

honestly i am not feeling this season really. at first i liked it, then i got bored but the last episode was pretty good. but on the whole i haven't been impressed. perhaps because i am not a fan of sookie and eric?

-Cassandra-

honestly i am not feeling this season really. at first i liked it, then i got bored but the last episode was pretty good. but on the whole i haven't been impressed. perhaps because i am not a fan of sookie and eric?
I'm not a fan of them together either =/ It was sorta cute at first but then it just turned in to some sappy Bella and Edward Twlight crap
throwup.gif
Bill and Sookie together = way more raw and passionate.

LMD84

I'm not a fan of them together either =/ It was sorta cute at first but then it just turned in to some sappy Bella and Edward Twlight crap
throwup.gif
Bill and Sookie together = way more raw and passionate.
yes!! this is exactly what i think about them. it was too much!

kaliraksha

You guys hit the nail on the head with these last posts! I've been trying to get into posting for this season and so far I was just kind of processing every episode... trying to let the story line settle in my mind. Almost like its not entirely believable to me. I haven't watched last weeks episode and I am going to do a double episode tonight. I think I finally see it picking up, especially with the more enthusiastic posts about last week. I was so looking forward to Eric and Sookie, but have been let down. I must just be overtaken by Jessica's pretty because I love her as the "bad girl" too.

-Cassandra-

lmfao @ Eric sucking on that heart like a Caprisun!

Edit: I can see the gif being made now

LOLOLOL I was logging on here to post the exact same thing LOOOOOOOOOOL :D Amazing episode I was screaming OMG NO WAY right at the end. The season finale better be as epic as the previews showed. I'm happy Alcide finally dumped Debbie she deserved it. It was so pathetic that she claims she loves Alcide , but screws her packmaster?? o_O

Goat Goat Etc.

Gah, the season should be 30 episodes long-here comes another cliffhanger I have to wait till Spring to see to the end.

And what's with Lafayette's hair? With the pony puff blowing out the back on that Mr. T patch? Just DAMN and NO! If I were him I'd do a mini-pomp-that seems more his style.
001_unsure.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Also are we ever gonna talk about the fairy-troll people again? Though Sci-Fi Channel as it was, it needs more clarification and investigation.

LMD84

You guys hit the nail on the head with these last posts! I've been trying to get into posting for this season and so far I was just kind of processing every episode... trying to let the story line settle in my mind. Almost like its not entirely believable to me. I haven't watched last weeks episode and I am going to do a double episode tonight. I think I finally see it picking up, especially with the more enthusiastic posts about last week. I was so looking forward to Eric and Sookie, but have been let down. I must just be overtaken by Jessica's pretty because I love her as the "bad girl" too.
now Jessica is one awesome character! I have been loving her this season!!

mtrimier

I <3 Jessica and all her baby vamp purty-ness, her sparkly eyes and the lashes. Doe eyed glory. I wanted to high five Pam when she took that vintage Cartier necklace before the other vamp was tossed into the sunshine bug killer charm and for calling Snookie "Bo Peep" and a "gash in a sundress". Oh Pam. I do so enjoy your abrasive no-nonsense "i'm too old for this shit", attitude. (and your shoes. hee!)

Like others have mentioned on the io9 recap, I too want a vampire juicebox lol! I'd keep one at work and one at home and one in the car and just be so damn hydrated all the time, hee!
(here is the link to the recap I mentioned: http://io9.com/5837390/true-blood-serves-up-a-steaming-pile-of-true-death) The gif's they use cracked me up as well.

Andy in the woods. Andy, Andy, Andy. ROFL!
Fairy Mariebelle/maybell/bluebell ice cream/ET finger lady: Please to return to your dimension. I have had enough fairy foolishness for now. Portals are not to be used for grassy booty calls mmkay? (Glad Andy did get some action at least once in what? 4 seasons now? High glowy finger five for you dude!)

Alcide/Debbie: Best use of the word "abjure" ever.

I think I am more interested at this point as to what will happen with Luna and her daughter now that Marcus is dead. I wonder what the little girl will go through if the truth is ever told to her, or if it will make Sam the bad guy in both Luna and her daughter's eyes even though Alcide did the deed. Dunno.

LaFayette/Marnie/"Brujo Shit": Ok. Can someone just figure out whatever the hell needs to be said to get people to keep their damn mouths shut? WTH with the swallowing spirits and now you're possessed? Sleep on your damn stomach LaLa.

This has been the only episode of this season that I really liked. I am ready for it to be over, however.