Tulalip, WA CCO (Seattle Premium Outlets)

Kristen

Omg... my sister went to the CCO today and I sent her on a shopping trip. However.. she forgot the list of stuff and would only buy me 2 things. Buuuuut....

They apparently had ALL the mineralized eye shadows from Rococo (i was able to convince her to get me Tres Teal but not Aristocrat) and Glitter Liners!!! I got For the Boys.. but they also had what I assumed to be Glamourgold and Mercuric. Damnit.. I need to go to Seattle asap now

coachkitten

I was there on Monday the 25th of April and I didn't see any of that! I went in the afternoon but how could it sell out that fast on a Monday! I'm sad I missed out on those. I usually scan that store like a hawk before I leave!

Nikki0211

Just wanted to let anyone around the Marysville CCO that I was there on Wed. (5/3/06) and they had Blue and Violet pigments along with Lustreleaf eyeshadow. They also had a lot of the same eyeshadows that they've had for awhile. They also had one of the Tailormade palletes. I wanted to get so much stuff but sadly couldn't afford anything.
ssad.gif
I'm hoping that when I go back they at least have some stuff left. lol Just thought I'd let you all know. :-D

cicconeyouth

I went today and they had everything that Nikki0211 mentioned. I picked up Holiday 05 Warm eye pallette, violet pigment, blue pigment and Clarice Tint Toon lip conditioner. A few random items I remember them having: Greenhouse l/g, Holiday Lip Gelee and Lip Glass sets, Hundred Degrees Pearlizer, Tailormade Cool eye pallette, Holiday Trend eye pallette, Try On Pacs (don't remember which kind)... Okay, that's all I remember.

pinkarcade

Hello all - I am heading out to the Seattle CCO today and will update everyone on what they have when I get back.

pinkarcade

Blah. There was nothing there. So much nothing - I barely came out with a 217 brush and some studio fix foundation.

They had: Blue pigment, Violet pigment, Rio de Rosa, Lusterleaf, some shade sticks, some paints, some lipsticks but none that were special.

The best thing I saw was a C-thru l/g.

The manager said they would be getting another shipment in June. =/

coachkitten

I am going tomorrow!!! I will give you girls an update on what they have! Hopefully I will get some fun stuff!
smiles.gif

pinkarcade

Yay! I'm so broke after Lure the next time I go will probably be in the fall (ie after patternmaker that will no doubt make my bank account very very sad)

coachkitten

I really shouldn't go to the CCO as the new pigments, turquatic collection, and Nordy's palettes will make me broke as well!!! But for some reason I still feel the pull to the CCO!
smiles.gif

pinkarcade

Golly - I can't even think about She Shines because there is no way I can afford them. I think Pattermaker will set me back about $400 because I plan on getting the palettes, a couple lip palettes, both brush sets and of course all their extra goodies. Damn them! Turquatic also sounds amazing and again - looking forward to it but my wallet is in shock.

coachkitten

Hi everyone! I went to the CCO on Sunday and they had some good stuff.

They had a few pigments including pink opal, blue, violet, provence, and goldenaire. They also had glitter liners in Saucepot, Peacocky, spunsilver, and a few more. They had some good eye shadows including oceanique, fineshine, lustreleaf, rummy, rio de rosa, au contraire, and a few more. They must have just gotten a bunch of new stuff in.

Everything else was pretty much all that I have seen before but I ususally only pay attention to the MAC!
smiles.gif

roxybc

I'm hoping to go again sometime this summer, I never did make it down there whenever I made that 2nd post,we just stayed in Vancouver.

I love that outlet mall though! My boyfriend and I spent about 6 hours there one day, actually it might have been more!

metalkitty

Thanks Coachkitten, you're always so thorough! I'm going this weekend and'lll let you guys know what I see.

cicconeyouth

i went today. nothing too memorable other than the pigments: lily white, lovely lily, blue, violet, province, pink opal, coco and two she shines- dazzleray and sunnydaze. there were probably a few other pigment shades. they still had holiday lip gelees and shadestick sets. um... falling star eyeshadow, which i'm kicking myself for not picking up. i scored the only pot of silly goose. the eyeshadows were just matte pastel colors other than falling star. whatelse? three colors of pearlizers, three glimmershimmers, catherine d beauty powders, blot powder in light shades. okay, that's all i can remember.

Latest posts