Tulalip, WA CCO (Seattle Premium Outlets)

coachkitten

Thank you for letting me know!!! I am going down there tomorrow and I am soooo excited that they have all of those pigments!! Thanks!

metalkitty

I agree with Ciccone that there was nothing too memorable that hasn't been mentioned already, except blush duo's! They have all of them except two.

ETA: They also have Blue Storm pigments.

coachkitten

I went there this weekend as well! They eye shadow colors were so bad! I bought flashtrack e/s and that was about the best one they had. I also picked up the She-Shines pigments that they had there. They had a lot of stuff but nothing that was really that great or "must-have". Kind of disappointing!!

coachkitten

Just wanted to let you all know that if you are an AAA member that you can go to the information desk in the food court and get a "VIP coupon book" for free! Inside they have one for the CCO and it is for 10% off a purchase of $50 or more! I have used it a few times and I think any discount helps! It pays for the tax at least.
If you are not an AAA member than the coupon book is $5.00. Just though that you all would want to know and save a little $$$!!
smiles.gif

sallyh88

wow, good to know! thanks for the tip... god knows I can never leave a CCO w/o spending less than $50...

freyja313

Re: Coupon Book...

If you go to the Outlet's website and sign up for their VIP Club, you can print out a voucher to get a free coupon book. You can get one free coupon book per week. I always have a voucher in my purse just in case.
graucho.gif
The CCS coupon is new this year - they weren't in last year's book so it's definitely a nice bonus. Now if only Coach would put a coupon in there, I'd be totally set!

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=71

coachkitten

Hey everyone! I have been bad about reporting my finds @ the CCO as I pretty much go every weekend. The past three weeks there has been NOTHING! They still have Violet & Blue pigment. The have brassy, royal wink, iris eyes, shade, & marcoviolet fluid lines. They also had all of the Tint toons & Rio de Rosa was the only shadow they had. They have really had nothing lately which is disappointing! I will keep you all updated with anything new!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Hi Washington girls! Anyone been to the CCO in the past week? I went last weekend & they still had nothing new! I was wanting to go again tomorrow since I don't have to work but I wanted to check here first. I have MAC money that is burning a hole in my pocket!!!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Just wanted to let everyone know that I went to the CCO in Marysville today (8/28). They had a lot of new fluidlines including Frostlite, Blitz & Glitz, Brassy, Brown Down, Royal Wink, Iris Eye, & Macroviolet. They also still had rio de rosa e/s & twinks & plum dressing e/s. They had quite a few of the lip glasses from last years Nordy's anniversary pattern maker. Besides that not a lot to report!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that yet again I made a trip up to the outlet mall in Marysville & NOTHING was there at the CCO.
The only thing that I found was MAC wipes.
I will let you guys know if I see anything more the next time I am there. Hopefully this saves someone a trip.
smiles.gif

freyja313

Thanks for the updates coachkitten! I don't get up there that frequently so it's good to know I'm not missing much. Last time I was there was the end of August - they didn't have anything I really wanted but I still managed to drop $150!
cutey.gif

ar3773

Seattle CCO update

I just got back from shopping today and the CCO had lots of stuff this time. Lots of e/s , some l/e (sunplosion, say yeah are the ones I can remember) and surprisingly alot of regular line e/s like twinks, crystal avalanche, knight divine, dazzlelight, era, soba., beauty marked, and creme de violet. I've heard dovefeather was being d/c so if anyone's interested in that, it was there. There were 2 shelves filled with e/s. Lots of fluidlines too - waveline, iris eyes, haunting, brassy, and some blue and green ones I can't remember. Lots of blushes - (I remember plum foolery and flirt & tease) other sheertone shimmers and a few blushcremes. The pigments they had were melon, copper sparkle, fuschia, vanilla, pink opal, blue, and violet. Tons of stuff! I don't know long any of it will be there. I went this morning, bought flirty number (of which there was 5 or 6 left) then I went back a couple of hours later and only one was left (which of course I grabbed!). =)

Hope this helps anyone waiting to go!

coachkitten

I went to the Seattle CCO yesterday and the only LE eye shadows that they still had were Wishful, Anti-Establishment, Spring Up, Lavender Sky, and Sundays Best. I was totally bummed as I wish I would have gone earlier this weekend! The had a lot of regular eye shadows though including Zonk blue!, Jewel blue, Knight divine, Shimmermoss, etc.

coachkitten

Anyone been to the CCS in the last week? I was wondering if they have anything new. I think I might have to venture out there tomorrow just to check, but any updates would be helpful!

coachkitten

Hi all! I went to the CCO today in Seattle. They must have gotten shipped a bunch of new stuff. They had all the Lure eye shadows, Flirty number e/s, Anti-Establishment e/s, and tons of other eye shadows. They also had Apricot Pink pigment, Lovely Lily, Deckchair, vanilla, pink opal, blue, fuschia. They also had 3D gold, crystalled orange, chartruse, pink, and other glitters. The also had a ton of lipsticks & lip glosses including the recent ones from Patternmaker. Also they had the brush sets from the Patternmaker collection and the spray tanners from Sundressing. Also they had a 3-pack of full size l/g which had c-thru, oh baby, and dreamy.
Just wanted to let you all know that it is worth the trip!

Latest posts