Tulalip, WA CCO (Seattle Premium Outlets)

coachkitten

Re: CCO's near Seattle?

Let me know what you see in the way of eye shadows! I might just cave and go tomorrow as well!
smiles.gif
Thanks for all the updates! I appreciate is as I live in Redmond so the CCO is a little out of the way!

Sti43

Yeah, I live in Seattle. But SO lives in Everett so we're not too far. We're going so he can exchange a shirt-- but we're REALLY going for CCO, but he doesn't know that yet. *Evil Laugh* LOL!

coachkitten

So I went to the CCO today even though I told myslef I wouldn't go!
smiles.gif
They didn't have a whole lot but they did have a lot of Lustre LE eye shadows including Fineshine, Lustreleaf, Nighttrain, & Chill Blue. They also had both of the Lure Cream Blushes and three of the softsparkle pencils minus peacocked & nightsky. Not much else to report!
They just got this shipment in and will not get another one until the end of February.

Sti43

Aww I didn't go on sunday! *Pouts* did they have shimmerbricks? I'm seeing if it's even worth going before they get their new stock in. Hmmm

coachkitten

I did a quick look at Bobbi Brown but I didn't see any shimmer bricks. I would call them & just double check. They really didn't have a whole lot. I am hoping the shippment in Feb will be a little better.
smiles.gif

Sti43

Did you see if there were any 182s? I heard they were getting these too.
greengrin.gif
But thanks so much for the heads up-- I'm probably not going to go until Feb!

coachkitten

No the didn't! I always look at the brushes and they didn't get any good ones in! I wish that they would get better stuff in.
ssad.gif

Sti43

Ooooo I was so mad !!!!

CCO was closed for inventory today at 7:00 !! Grrr
ssad.gif
I will go back next week to see if there is anything good in !

But lucky me, SO knew I was really sad, took me to coach and bought me a purse! Yay !
greengrin.gif

_tiffany

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.tastic
What is a CCO? Sorry if that sounds stupid.

I think it's Cosmetics Company Outlet. I've only been to one in Las Vegas and one at the "Seattle Premium Outlets" though, so I may be wrong.

coachkitten

Hey sti43, I went to the CCO today and they did have the 182 brush and the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Peony. Otherwise they didn't have anything new in.
smiles.gif

Brumbjorn

I was up there this weekend and it was pretty picked over. The same old stuff they had 6 weeks ago for the most part. The "new" stuff they got in seems to have blown out the door. I've got some stuff to exchange, but I am going to wait until they get a new shipment in.

Sti43

Awww damn. Well I probably will go Saturday or Sunday anyway.
smiles.gif

Sti43

So I went on Sunday and I got a 180 and a 182. Nothing else too great. The Peony Shimmerbrick was sorta *blah*.

I was asking the lady behind the counter if I could get both the 182 and 180, but she kept insisting that I DO NOT TOUCH the brushes. I'm standing there like, I want to BUY them, not touch them. She was really rude, and said "I don't want you opening and touching the brushes. The testers are over there." so I rudely said back, "I'm going to BUY THE BRUSHES, NOT OPEN THEM OR TOUCH THEM."
th_remoteImage-61.gif

She backed off after that. LOL
graucho.gif

Anyway the 180 is great. I used it to buff in my satinwear foundation! WOoooh!

soleil1109

I'll be there in the area in a few weeks... hopefully! Can't wait to see what they have.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sti43
So I went on Sunday and I got a 180 and a 182. Nothing else too great. The Peony Shimmerbrick was sorta *blah*.

I was asking the lady behind the counter if I could get both the 182 and 180, but she kept insisting that I DO NOT TOUCH the brushes. I'm standing there like, I want to BUY them, not touch them. She was really rude, and said "I don't want you opening and touching the brushes. The testers are over there." so I rudely said back, "I'm going to BUY THE BRUSHES, NOT OPEN THEM OR TOUCH THEM."
th_remoteImage-61.gif

She backed off after that. LOL
graucho.gif

Anyway the 180 is great. I used it to buff in my satinwear foundation! WOoooh!

I bet I know which girl you are talking about as she did the same thing to me!
smiles.gif
Glad that you were able to get the 180 and the 182! I am going to go there this weekend and hopefully they will have a bunch of new stuff. (keeping my fingers crossed!)
smiles.gif

metalkitty

I just went there yesterday. I'm not sure what was new and not, but I saw a few interesting things like Glimmershimmers from last year, 182 brushes, blue pigments, Maidenchant blush creams, Gogh Gogh and Rhythmic cheekhues, some Nordstrom Exclusive lipglosses, last years Chromeglasses, and probably some other things I'm forgetting. Oh yeah, don't forget to check out NYX at designer Fragrances. They have a large selection of the line. I'm sure Coachkitten will be more indepth!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalkitty
I'm sure Coachkitten will be more indepth!

smiles.gif
I haven't been there in forever (or at least it feels like it)! Thanks for the update!