Tulalip, WA CCO (Seattle Premium Outlets)

metalkitty

Re: CCO's near Seattle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
smiles.gif
I haven't been there in forever (or at least it feels like it)! Thanks for the update!

Sorry about that! I thought I read you were stopping by last weekend also.

coachkitten

I really wanted to! I am bummed that they haven't been getting a lot of new MAC stuff in lately. Thank you again for the update as I live in Bellevue so it is quite a drive.
smiles.gif

Brumbjorn

I called there today and they said to try the end of next week
smiles.gif

**crosses fingers for some pigments*

Coachkitten, I work in Bellevue (at the mall) but live in Renton. We should drive up together! (helllloooo HOV lanes through Everett!)

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumbjorn
I called there today and they said to try the end of next week
smiles.gif

**crosses fingers for some pigments*

Coachkitten, I work in Bellevue (at the mall) but live in Renton. We should drive up together! (helllloooo HOV lanes through Everett!)

I'm down to go to the CCO anytime!
smiles.gif
It would be nice to drive in the carpool lane through all that hellish Everett traffic!
smiles.gif

I am going to go today so I'll let you know what I see!

Sti43

Hey coachkitten, do you know if they have any stila #8 brushes there ?
smiles.gif
Do report back, I might go tomorrow.

coachkitten

Well I went to the CCO today and the had NOTHING good! They did say that they are getting a BIG MAC shipment in sometime this week. She said they are getting lots of Patternmaker & Holiday palettes, brushes, and eye shadows. Yeah!!! She said the shipment should be in before the weekend and to call to see when they got it in. It is about time they got some good stuff in.

Hey Sti43, I did not see #8 Stila brush there but maybe they will get one in this week! I'll let you know!
smiles.gif

Nikki0211

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Well I went to the CCO today and the had NOTHING good! They did say that they are getting a BIG MAC shippment in sometime this week. She said they are getting lots of Patternmaker & Holiday palettes, brushes, and eye shadows. Yeah!!! She said the shippment should be in before the weekend and to call to see when they got it in. It is about time they got some good stuff in.

Hey Sti43, I did not see #8 Stila brush there but maybe they will get one in this week! I'll let you know!
smiles.gif

YAY! I'm excited. Guess I'll be heading up there sometime this week.
clap.gif

coachkitten

So I called the CCO today and they said that they got there shipment in this morning but they had not put it out yet. She said that it would be out either later this evening or tomorrow morning.
I am going to have to head up there tomorrow before work as I am sooo hoping that they got in some of the fluidlines from the patternmaker collection and some good eye shadows.
I'll let you all know what I see!
smiles.gif

Sti43

Omg. I feel so bad. I went today and bought the last Pleat face brush set (with the 187SE) ! She told me they got 4 in and sold out already ! I got the last one.

They had new palettes, I forgot the other one, but I got the Suedette 6 Intense Eyes. They also had pigments-- Naked, Apricot Pink, Bluebrown, Rose, etc. I didn't see any good fluidlines. They had lustreglass holiday sets, blush pro pans (springsheen, sunbasque, peachtwist, etc.) and had more skincare stuff. They also had the sets with 2 lipstick/lipglass, I forgot what that's called. They reorganized everything. THere was a whole lotta stuff but looks like all the good stuff will be sold out by tomorrow. Get there fast !

Brumbjorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sti43
Omg. I feel so bad. I went today and bought the last Pleat face brush set (with the 187SE) ! She told me they got 4 in and sold out already ! I got the last one.

They had new palettes, I forgot the other one, but I got the Suedette 6 Intense Eyes. They also had pigments-- Naked, Apricot Pink, Bluebrown, Rose, etc. I didn't see any good fluidlines. They had lustreglass holiday sets, blush pro pans (springsheen, sunbasque, peachtwist, etc.) and had more skincare stuff. They also had the sets with 2 lipstick/lipglass, I forgot what that's called. They reorganized everything. THere was a whole lotta stuff but looks like all the good stuff will be sold out by tomorrow. Get there fast !

What time were you in? I ws there tonight (VERY last minute, sorry coachkitten - I met people for dinner in Alderwood) and they had no naked pigment but they had two sets of the brushes left when I got there. They also had the eye brush set from Christmas.

They also had sunsparked pearl and shell pearl beauty powders from sundressing

The other three propan blushes they had were Flirt & Tease, Sweet as cocoa and peachtwist.

The other eye palette is the cool eyes one.

Pigments I also remember: Accent Red, Frost, Azreal Blue (I think I got the last one), pinked mauge, nightlight, RR Blue.

there were a TON of liquid foundations that were is squeeze bottles -- studio, I think. Every color but MINE!!! Seriously, everything BUT NW20.

Did you see the big black and lavender case they had as well? I wish I had had my camera phone to take a pic.

They also got a bunch of big brushes in, but I didn't note the numbers - one was REALLY pricey and HUGE. I looked at the MAC webpage for face brushes and I don't think I see it there.

Needless to say, I'm really broke right now. Time to do some stash cleaning so I can get that case (that I don't really need....)

And as the above poster, get there FAST. This stuff will be gone by tomorrow or the day after

Sti43

Ooh what black and lavendar case? I went there around 8:00 or so....hm !

Brumbjorn

Quote:
Ooh what black and lavendar case? I went there around 8:00 or so....hm !

OMG!!! I am SO calling tomorrow to have one held for me until Friday when I get paid.

They were over to the right of Bobbi Brown stuff. It is this http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-MAKEUP-CROC-...QQcmdZViewItem

When you open it it has a space for that little tray to go in and the long thingy goes in behind it. There is space under it to store more stuff and it comes with tweezers, makeup sponges, eyelash curlers, and travel squirt bottle and 4 small round stacking canisters with lids for decanting product into. There was also a small ziploc bag, but I did not look too closely at it.

Brumbjorn

Quote:
OMG i didn't even see that. How much was it ?

About $110. I think I saw 7 of them.

Nikki0211

ssad.gif
Damn, I knew I should have gone last night when I was up there by the outlet mall! I didn't think they'd have it in yet. I'll go today, hopefully they'll still have some stuff.

coachkitten

I just got back from there and it was pretty picked over. They still had some of the cases as mentioned above. All I got was a beauty powder, cool eyes palette, pinked mauve pigment, and zeal eye shadow.
I was thinking that they would get a lot more in!
ssad.gif
Oh well maybe next month. I was so hoping they would have penned fluidline.

coachkitten

I went to the CCO this weekend and they had a few new things in. They had Take Wing x4 quad, Cool & intense holiday palettes. They also had lithograph fluidline, waternymph, aquavert, mancatcher, and a few other eye shadows.
I should have gone a week ago when they got their shipment in.
ssad.gif

lahdeedah

I went to the CCO yesterday and they had recently got a new shipment. They still have the Take Wing, Well-Plumed, and Cool and Intense holiday palettes. Also had some sweetie cake quads! Pretty much the same eyeshadows as the last post. I saw dovefeather, felt blue, in living pink, and bateau as well. They had Shell Pearl and Star beauty powders, Dark and Deep Dark MSFs, Maidenchant blushcreme from Lure. They had a few pigments, but nothing special except Softwash Grey and Dazzleray. They had one Pinked Mauve out as well. I didn't see a lot of interest in the lippies, but they did have Stroke of Lust from the Lure collection, Pink Freeze in Tantress pkging I believe, Lovemate, and Pink Cabana. They had Sex Ray lipglass, which I kinda wish I had bought and Budding lustreglass which I did get. They also had several of the Holiday Lip sets, the mini lipglass sets, the lipgelee sets, and some lip palettes as well. Oh, and they had the Iridescent powders that came out with Patternmaker last year. Phew!! They also had some cute trios at the counter-- one was a lipstick trio, but I can't remember what was in it. The other was a lusterglass trio with Wonderstruck, Flashmode and Beaux. Very cute. They also had a skincare set with trial sizes of Fix+, Strobe Cream, and Cleansing Oil (I think). That was sort of intriguing. There's plenty more, I'm sure, but those are the things that stood out to me! Happy hunting!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

So I got a promotion at work and have been so busy! I haven't had time to visit my beloved CCO. Anyone been lately? Any good eye shadows etc?

JanineDesiree

SO besides the Marysville and Tulalip are there any other north of there? Towards Bellingham?

I'm freakin' out so bad I wanna go!